A loser is a loser is a loser.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A loser is a loser is a loser.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:46 am I'm negative. I'm resentful. I'm bitter. I'm fed up with other people and I'm fed up with God's world. Now what?
Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of ABSOLUTE Falsehoods BELIEVED to be ABSOLUTELY True.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:04 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:55 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:52 am

Are you what some (idiots) call a loser?
Yep.
Well, personally I have no idea what it actually means, I think it is a daft American term.

So what precisely have you lost?
What does the 'idiot' word ACTUALLY MEAN?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:34 am

Yep.
Well, personally I have no idea what it actually means, I think it is a daft American term.

Money, sanity, friends, manhood, opportunities...
And, 'you', "gary childress', could NEVER EVER get back ANY MORE money, sanity, friends, manhood, NOR opportunities FOREVER MORE, correct?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:45 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:34 ammanhood,
(I'm not sure what that means, please explain)

How/Why
I don't have what it takes to attract a wife, support a child or sufficiently maintain a household.
What does one Truly NEED to 'attract' a so-called 'wife'?

What does one Truly NEED to 'support a child' and 'sufficiently maintain a household'?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 am Apparently, those are things that God allegedly made us to do with our lives, at least according to religious fundamentalism.
you REALLY DO HAVE a VERY SMALL and LIMITED view of things here "gary childress".
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 am We're supposed to abstain from adultery and just about everything else that feels good
LOL According to WHO, EXACTLY?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 am --and sacrifice for the greater good.
SAYS WHO?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 am I would probably be labeled a "libertine" if this were a couple of hundred years ago. Those notions are rooted in Christianity and Christianity seems to be on the revival now.
SAYS WHO, EXACTLY?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:49 am

Yep.

They're not talkin' about the word "idiot". :)

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:45 am

(I'm not sure what that means, please explain)

How/Why
I don't have what it takes to attract a wife,
Naughty boy, whose wife do you want to attract?

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 amsupport a child or sufficiently maintain a household.
What? You have a fully functioning body right? A child just needs guidance (apart from food, clothes and a decent telescope) ...and a household just needs to be vacuumed, dishes done, cooking, clothes washing, bathroom cleaning etc.. which is what a woman does (so it's not manhood you have lost, you just need a woman).
Talk about providing Truly MISGUIDED 'advice' here.

No wonder the one known as "gary childress" here is so LOST and CONFUSED if this is an example of the type of 'advice' that was being given, back in the days when this was being written.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:25 amApparently, those are things that God allegedly made us to do with our lives, at least according to religious fundamentalism. We're supposed to abstain from adultery and just about everything else that feels good--and sacrifice for the greater good. I would probably be labeled a "libertine" if this were a couple of hundred years ago. Those notions are rooted in Christianity and Christianity seems to be on the revival now.
Well, that's stupid American version of ""Christianity"" - my version kicks arse.
REALLY?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Learn to have a sense of humour you pathetic weird little man. Oh, that's right...a sense of humour requires an intelligent mind. (maybe you can reincarnate as an intelligent human being one day and have the ability to comprehend humour).

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:55 am

I KNOW, but that word was USED, and I am just CURIOS as to what that word MEANS, or REFERS TO, to the one who USED 'it'.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:01 am Learn to have a sense of humour you pathetic weird little man. Oh, that's right...a sense of humour requires an intelligent mind. (maybe you can reincarnate as an intelligent human being one day and have the ability to comprehend humour).
Ah okay. So when 'you' CALL "others" 'idiots' 'you' are just being funny and humorous, and NOT MEANING ANY 'thing' ELSE, right?

Also, AGAIN, we have ANOTHER EXAMPLE of NOT being just ABLE to back up, support, and CLARIFY what one SAYS and/or CLAIMS.

By the way, what is the DIFFERENCE between an 'intelligent mind' AND an 'unintelligent mind'? Also, what is the 'mind', EXACTLY, and HOW does 'it' become 'intelligent' AND 'unintelligent'? For SURELY one "with an intelligent mind" could VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY EXPLAIN "them" 'self' here, RIGHT?
Last edited by Age on Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:08 am

I KNOW, but that word was USED, and I am just CURIOS as to what that word MEANS, or REFERS TO, to the one who USED 'it'.
Ok, the word "idiot" means fool/moron/dumb/dunderhead/blockhead/numskull/retard/cretin/shmuck/ass.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:12 am

Ok, the word "idiot" means fool/moron/dumb/dunderhead/blockhead/numskull/retard/cretin/shmuck/ass.
Is that WHEN one is, supposedly, 'trying to' be humorous and funny, or WHEN they are NOT being funny AT ALL?

Also, I WAS CURIOS as to what that word MEANT to the 'one' who USED that word, in the context that they USED 'it'.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:09 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:01 am Learn to have a sense of humour you pathetic weird little man. Oh, that's right...a sense of humour requires an intelligent mind. (maybe you can reincarnate as an intelligent human being one day and have the ability to comprehend humour).
Ah okay. So when 'you' CALL "others" 'idiots' 'you' are just being funny and humorous, and NOT MEANING ANY 'thing' ELSE, right?
NO. When I call people (usually you) an idiot, I actually mean that I DO think they are an idiot. NB> IDIOT means SILLY\STUPID person.

When I was stating that you don't comprehend humour, it was what you overlooked and took me seriously with my 'advice' to Gary.

For example and in a similar vein:-

Why did God give women legs?

So that they can walk between the kitchen, the laundry and the bedroom without leaving a snail trail.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:14 am

Is that WHEN one is, supposedly, 'trying to' be humorous and funny, or WHEN they are NOT being funny AT ALL?

Also, I WAS CURIOS as to what that word MEANT to the 'one' who USED that word, in the context that they USED 'it'.
:mrgreen: You'll have to talk to God mon ami.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Agent Smith wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:22 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:14 am

:mrgreen: You'll have to talk to God mon ami.
I'm too busy. :wink:

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:16 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:09 am
NO. When I call people (usually you) an idiot, I actually mean that I DO think they are an idiot. NB> IDIOT means SILLY\STUPID person.
So, just to CLARIFY, 'you' DO think that 'I' am a SILLY/STUPID person, right?

If yes, then WHY?

But if no, then what do 'you' ACTUALLY MEAN?
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:16 am When I was stating that you don't comprehend humour, it was what you overlooked and took me seriously with my 'advice' to Gary.
But HOW do 'you' KNOW that I, SUPPOSEDLY, OVERLOOKED 'that', and took 'you' SERIOUSLY?

I could have CLEARLY SEEN what you were ATTEMPTING TO DO, but was just SHOWING how SHALLOW, RIDICULOUS, and 'self-CENTERED' some people REALLY WERE, back in those OLDEN DAYS when this WAS being written.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:16 am For example and in a similar vein:-

Why did God give women legs?

So that they can walk between the kitchen, the laundry and the bedroom without leaving a snail trail.
Is this supposed to be so-called 'humor' and 'funny'?

If yes, then is there ANY one else in this forum that SEES or THINKS 'this'?

How many of 'those' with vaginas SEE or THINK 'this' is funny, and, how many of 'those' with penises SEE or THINK 'this' is funny?