1=0 III

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: 1=0 III

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:56 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:29 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:32 am

Know 'what', EXACTLY?
That you know...
For the very simple fact that I am able to discern between what I know from what I think, and between knowing and thinking.
That is a thought thus one thought distinguishes itself from another thought thus leaving us with the fact that your thoughts are in opposition.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:26 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:29 pm

That you know...
For the very simple fact that I am able to discern between what I know from what I think, and between knowing and thinking.
That is a thought thus one thought distinguishes itself from another thought thus leaving us with the fact that your thoughts are in opposition.
LOL
LOL
LOL

That is NOT a 'thought' as 'it' IS KNOWN to be IRREFUTABLY True.

To me,
a 'thought' is ABOUT some 'thing' NOT YET KNOWN, FOR SURE.

WHEREAS,

When some 'thing' IS KNOWN, FOR SURE, then 'it' is NOT in 'thinking' ANYMORE but is now in 'knowing'.

But you could NEVER SEE and UNDERSTAND 'this' Fact BECAUSE, to you, EVERY 'thing' IS the EXACT SAME ONE 'thing'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:42 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

To me,

WHEREAS,

When some 'thing' IS KNOWN, FOR SURE, then 'it' is NOT in 'thinking' ANYMORE but is now in 'knowing'.

But you could NEVER SEE and UNDERSTAND 'this' Fact BECAUSE, to you, EVERY 'thing' IS the EXACT SAME ONE 'thing'.
Facepalm. What you stated is a thought of yours. To know something is a thought as we observe through the mind what we know. To say knowing is different than thought is to distinguish one thought from another. Dually if thinking and knowing are distinct this distinction necessitates 'not all is one'.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:42 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:42 am

LOL
LOL
LOL

To me,

WHEREAS,

Facepalm. What you stated is a thought of yours. To know something is a thought as we observe through the mind what we know. To say knowing is different than thought is to distinguish one thought from another. Dually if thinking and knowing are distinct this distinction necessitates 'not all is one'.
Okay.
nemos

Post by nemos »

Suppose you have 1 apple. If you give your apple to a friend, how many apples will you have left ?
1 apple. Why? I will not give it.

So 1 is everything 0 is nothing.
In general, 0 does not indicate the existence of something that does not exist, but the absence of something. But if we assume that 0 does indicate the existence of non-existence, then why is such an existence only 1, if it is non-existent then nothing will change if there are more of them than 1 non-existent existence ... ?
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 pm The numbers 1 and 0 can equivocate through a simple act of measurement.

“There is only the totality, ie everything.”
No, there is also the components of everything.

Therefore, every claim that follows this false premise is fallacy.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

If 1 = everything, the totality, the whole, and 0 = nothing, then they cannot be the same thing. Everything cannot be nothing if there is one thing, anything. This is obvious because of the apple.