The absolute truth & proof of existence..

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

The absolute truth & proof of existence..

Post by dattaswami »

The absolute truth is the knowledge about the absolute God and that is that God is unimaginable. This is the knowledge given by God to Sun, which is passed to Nachaketa through Saturn through Yama. Yama told that angels and sages have concluded that God cannot be understood in anyway. The practical proof for the existence of unimaginable God, the reason for God is unimaginable and the logic in the creation of universe from the unimaginable God are the three stages in the spiritual knowledge of the absolute unimaginable God. The proof for the unimaginable God is the existence of genuine miracles, which are the unimaginable events.

A true scientist must accept the truth and recognize the existence of real unimaginable events called as miracles, which are clearly different from the magic show. If you fail in the first phase, there is no need of any further discussions with you. In such case you are blind with the bias and prejudice of treating every miracle as magic show. The existence of false does not mean that there is no truth and everything is false. God is giving miraculous powers even to evil people so that the miracles are propagated in large scale. The punishment of misuse of these powers is a different angle. The other angle is propagation of these miracles in large scale so that everybody recognizes the existence of unimaginable entity through these events. Everybody is experiencing these miracles in the life period, but some are not recognizing these miracles in the genuine perspective.

A miracle establishes the existence of unimaginable nature through the imaginable items. Krishna is an imaginable tender boy. The huge mountain is also an imaginable item. The lifting of one object by other object is also imaginable work. With the help of all these imaginable entities, the unimaginable aspect of lifting the huge mountain by a tender small boy is established. This is unimaginable because no tender boy is able to lift a mountain. These miracles establish the source as the unimaginable entity called as God. The conclusion is that the unimaginable God exists in the imaginable tender boy called as Krishna only and not in any other human being.
attofishpi

Re: The absolute truth & proof of existence..

Post by attofishpi »

dattaswami wrote:...God is everything, all existence, therefore for God to make bacon, God fucks pigs...that is to say, God is a pig fucker.
Oooh I love your lounge talk...yeah gets me sweet honey, tell me more...is God a sheep shagger too? :twisted:
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:38 am
dattaswami wrote:...God is everything, all existence, therefore for God to make bacon, God fucks pigs...that is to say, God is a pig fucker.
Oooh I love your lounge talk...yeah gets me sweet honey, tell me more...is God a sheep shagger too? :twisted:
Never criticize any one in the world. If you do not like to praise somebody, keep silent. If you scold somebody and suppose God is hidden in that person, it will lead to immediate punishment. Worship of God and insulting God will have immediate results in this world because both are powerful (Atyutkataih Papapunyaih……). The help and insult to the colleague souls will have results in the upper world in heaven and hell.

But the service and insult to God in human form and devotees will have immediate results here itself. Generally it is very difficult to identify God in human form who will try to hide Himself by looking like an ordinary person or some times looking like even a negative person. God in human form acts according to the role taken on the stage of the world. The role is according to the divine program drawn by God Himself. The role generally does not contain the supernatural behavior, which will create problems of free mixing of God with the souls.

The role consists of mainly normal behavior and sometimes subnormal behavior to test the devotees or to drive away the undeserving devotees who will try to exploit God. In such case there is every possibility of misunderstanding God as a normal human being or some times as a bad human being. If you neglect God assuming Him as a normal human being, there is nothing wrong in it and you will not be in loss even though you may not have the benefit.
But if you insult Him assuming a bad fellow, that is the greatest sin and will have immediate negative effect. Since, we cannot trace out God easily, it is better not to criticize even a bad fellow. Leave him to his fate. Who are you to criticize anybody? You have lot of bad points shown by your bulky thumb, when you point out others with your lean finger. The constitution of God running the divine cycle of deeds will take care of every
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

dattaswami wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:18 pm Who are you to criticize anybody? You have lot of bad points shown by your bulky thumb, when you point out others with your lean finger. The constitution of God running the divine cycle of deeds will take care of every
Well.

Welcome to Lucifer's Lounge ..and thanks for joining us.

So.

You have upset me by pointing out my large thumb and small finger...but thank God you did not speak of my penis. For many a man have spoketh of my penis, and then had the wrath of Satan himself to dwell upon his smorgeth of sullen vestitude whereth thy lay upon dimmer fells to fall upon ones stump.

Indeed.

Last time Krishna was sat beside me upon this very lounge, he attempted to put his hand upon my swollen thumb (it got stuck up a donkey's bottom, that is another story) but I pushed his advances away, yet still he seeketh what was between my cheeks (my bottom cheeks).

As it happens Krisha is keen for bottoms no matter what/if anything dangles between ones legs.

Do U under_stand?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

dattaswami wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:35 am The absolute truth is the knowledge about the absolute God and that is that God is unimaginable.
You keep saying this and by doing so shooting yourself in the foot..

This ineffable thing you call "god"; you seem to have hermetic knowledge about it in contradiction to it being unimaginable.

You must be a very special being, deluded or a deliberate liar.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:00 pm

This ineffable thing you call "god"; you seem to have hermetic knowledge about it in contradiction to it being unimaginable.

Veda says that God is the infinite right knowledge and that God is the excellent knowledge (Satyam Jnanam…, Prajnanam….). This does not mean that God is the knowledge itself. It only means that the possessor of right and excellent knowledge is God and such knowledge is His correct identification mark since it is His inseparable characteristic. If some body wears a red shirt always, the red shirt becomes his identity mark and you can call him as the red shirt like calling “Oh! Red shirt! Come here”. Gita gives clarification on this point, which says that the possessor of knowledge is God (Jnaanitvaatmaiava……). Since God enters the human being only, such identification is mentioned. The human being is always characterized by the knowledge. Knowledge is one sided characteristic of awareness. It means knowledge is always associated with awareness and awareness need not be associated always with knowledge.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

dattaswami wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:31 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:00 pm

Veda says that God is the infinite right knowledge and that God is the excellent knowledge (Satyam Jnanam…, Prajnanam….). This does not mean that God is the knowledge itself. It only means that the possessor of right and excellent knowledge is God and such knowledge is His correct identification mark since it is His inseparable characteristic. If some body wears a red shirt always, the red shirt becomes his identity mark and you can call him as the red shirt like calling “Oh! Red shirt! Come here”. Gita gives clarification on this point, which says that the possessor of knowledge is God (Jnaanitvaatmaiava……). Since God enters the human being only, such identification is mentioned. The human being is always characterized by the knowledge. Knowledge is one sided characteristic of awareness. It means knowledge is always associated with awareness and awareness need not be associated always with knowledge.
The Veda says a lot of things. I feel under no obligation to take any of that seriously and nor should you.