God: a hypothetical consideration of implications.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Advocate

Re: God: a hypothetical consideration of implications.

Post by Advocate »

[quote=attofishpi post_id=591025 time=1661232522 user_id=6293]
www.androcies.com

[color=#BF0000]Ok, so most of you on the forum know that I claim to have knowledge that God exists since events dating back to 1997.

I thought it would be interesting for me to share my analysis of REALITY pertaining to the implications of what I have had empirically proven to me personally, as per the attributes of God below, and to see whether my analysis stacks up with regards to this entity.[/color]

NB. If you wish to comprehend how I have had these attributes proven empirically to me, then please view the Simulation or Divine Reality thread, here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

[color=#0040BF]FIRST: Consider the below as the defining features of this God, at least hypothetically in your case, in pursuit for debate:
============================================== DEFINING GOD =========================================[/color]
Either:-
1. God is divine and constructs our reality in real-time.
2. 'God' is A.I. - artificial intelligence - that we have evolved into a simulation (see simulation hypothesis) ..again, our reality is constructed in real-time. NB. The reason we would evolve into a simulation is to conserve resources as entropy increases.
3. but, then it could also be this:- God is a combination of the above.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).
- To know God, is through Christ.
[color=#0040BF]=======================================(END) DEFINING FEATURES OF GOD ===================================[/color]

[b]Genesis 1 (King James Version)[/b]
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.[/b]

I find verse 3 interesting. [i][u]Let[/u][/i] there be light.

It is as if God is asking another entity to permit light.

These three verses opening of Genesis and especially verse 3, where anthropically we are expected that God speaks, and indeed, speaks light into existence is at the outset a large stretch to expect anyone of an intelligent mind to consider as truth.

Why?
Why would this entity, God, open 'His' holy book with such vague statements that smack in the face of all logic and rational comprehension?

- IF there is a God, it is conceivable that this entity is wanting us, intelligent minds of its creation, to question this 'holy' book from the very outset.
Indeed, it is conceivable that from the outset, God wants us to question the entire content, not just accept it all. After all, he made us intelligent, so surely he would expect us to question "Him"?

--

Now, as per the defining features you should have noticed that reincarnation is involved. That we have existed prior to our current lives somewhere upon the planet. One then needs to really think about KARMA and the fourth dimension...as we have traversed time, and have been judged worthy to some extent to have been born into our current upbringing.

This raises a LOT of implications and questions, and also may answer some.
[/quote]

No
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Advocate wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:04 pmNo
First learn to quote, and then learn to think before you post.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

[quote=attofishpi post_id=592419 time=1661731926 user_id=6293]
[quote=Advocate post_id=592398 time=1661717097 user_id=15238]No[/quote]

[/quote]

All versions of apologetics and arguments for god are attempting to defend the impossible in terms of the improbable and are intellectually regressive.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Advocate wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:40 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:12 am
Advocate wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:04 pmNo
All versions of apologetics and arguments for god are attempting to defend the impossible in terms of the improbable and are intellectually regressive.
Well then, challenge me here:- viewtopic.php?t=34541

Ahh! It turns out he challenged me here:- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35372
Last edited by attofishpi on Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Consider that God is omnipotent to our reality - as per the attributes within the OP, and listed below.

(I am a Christian Pantheist - just for the record)

That God, didn't create Earth, job done, but that it manifests all that we perceive as reality on an ongoing basis - real-time construct to our perception.

The strucure -
- GOD (beyond sub-atomic reality - imperceptible to us at that level - controls ALL particles\atoms that we can perceive at the level of PHYSICS)
- PHYSICS
- CHEMISTRY
- BIOLOGY
- REALITY (our conscious perception)

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).

Since this is a HYPOTHETICAL enquiry consider this:-
- IF there is a God, do you consider yourself fortunate that out of all the living beings, that you were born human?
- IF there is a God, is it likely that this is your first incarnation of existence upon this planet?
------- I don't believe so, in fact a sage informed me of certain things pertaining to my previous life.
- With the attributes listed above, surely you can see it conceivable that reincarnation would be plausible?
- IF it reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA. (positive or negative)
-------- surely you can see how the THEODICY argument can be refuted.
- IF IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IF IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
-------- again, surely you can see how the THEODICY argument can be refuted.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

- ping!