God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: God

Post by attofishpi »

phyllo wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:15 pm Jesus Christ, this site is obsessed with God.
It's the DOGMA...(AM_GOD) :P

A man's best friend?

We're all stuck
in a bitches trip
too scared to step
in case we slip
who is the reaper
that reaps our souls
grandfather time
with worn out soles
look on the bright side
it's suicide
test me test it
take the trip
you hypocrite
you want to know
so have a go
analyse your mind
as it tests you
two and fro
see a therapist
the_rapist
of your mind
knowing little
and far more blind
as you know more
the six hundred
three score
and six more
you ate from the tree
did cock your leg and pee
took the piss out of
our God
knowing a man's best friend
is a doG
so here now
here is the key
who is a sinner's
worst enemy?

www.androcies.com
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:04 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:07 pm

Dogs are god.
I thought that was obvious.
Oh ok if you say so, then it must be true.

Dogs are god...and your Dog you say is god, has no ugliness...oh ok then, whatever.

You Dog must be one of those lucky ones that only shits shiny golden shit, I suppose miracles really do happen.
Her shit is as smelly as you could imagine. But as I said, she has no ugliness. Her method is to channel any ugliness into one discrete package which she dumps every day, thus preserving her perfection.
PS
As you will no doubt be aware the contents of the bowl are not included in the identity of the organism because since the dawn of evolutionary history all multicellular organisms have evolved as tubes.
Thanks for the confirmation bias.

Here's a piece of mine...Shit is still shit, even the most imperfect shit is perfect shit.

Beauty is ugly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm

It's the DOGMA...(AM_GOD) :P

Dog's eating their own vomit...is comparable to how humans like to feast on their own verbal. They are eating their own vomit. Because nothing is ever known to have happened until it's already happened, to know something, is to demand it in the form of regurgitated verbal. That's known as the human script.

All Scripture is a story, that's all... nothing ever happens in a story, unless it's repeated right here in realtime, seemingly heard as if it was the first time it was being heard.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

okedoke then. 8)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:04 am

Oh ok if you say so, then it must be true.

Dogs are god...and your Dog you say is god, has no ugliness...oh ok then, whatever.

You Dog must be one of those lucky ones that only shits shiny golden shit, I suppose miracles really do happen.
Her shit is as smelly as you could imagine. But as I said, she has no ugliness. Her method is to channel any ugliness into one discrete package which she dumps every day, thus preserving her perfection.
PS
As you will no doubt be aware the contents of the bowl are not included in the identity of the organism because since the dawn of evolutionary history all multicellular organisms have evolved as tubes.

Here's a piece of mine...Shit is still shit, even the most imperfect shit is perfect shit.

Beauty is ugly.
1) You do not understand what the phrase "confirmational bias" means, clearly
2) Yes you have plenty of shit. It's not perfect - but it is your shit.
3) of course. right is wrong, left is right, and black is white.... (make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing)
image_2022-08-23_085441779.png
image_2022-08-23_085441779.png (209.28 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:54 am

PS

Beauty is ugly.
3) of course. right is wrong, left is right, and black is white.... (make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing)
Make sure you don't take yourself too seriously...I'm just making all this shit up. I don't have to understand it.

So what if I get run over on the next zebra crossing? :roll: :? what has that got to do with dog who is god?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:12 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:54 am

Beauty is ugly.
Make sure you don't take yourself too seriously...I'm just making all this shit up. I don't have to understand it.

So what if I get run over on the next zebra crossing? :roll: :? what has that got to do with dog who is god?
Zebra crossings have every thing to do with god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmpP73-SHPQ
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:17 pm

Yes, ok...I get that, I'm following that, fine.

But it's the part when you said... ..make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing?

Why? do I have to make sure of not getting run over on the next zebra crossing?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:26 pm

But it's the part when you said... ..make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing?

It's from the Great Book.
The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:43 pm

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist,'" says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.”
Ok thanks...but I'm still none the wiser, hmm ....so remind me again...why you said to me ...(make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing)

Why do I have to make sure I do not get run over on the next zebra crossing? I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say to me?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:09 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:43 pm

Ok thanks...but I'm still none the wiser, hmm ....so remind me again...why you said to me ...(make sure you don't get run over on the next zebra crossing)

Why do I have to make sure I do not get run over on the next zebra crossing? I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say to me?
You said "beauty is ugly".
Like the philosophers who prove that black is white.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:18 pm
Ah, I see, thanks, I get it now.

But then why did that prompt you to say to me, to make sure I don't get run over on the next zebra crossing? I'm still wondering about the relevance of that and it's connection to white is not black and ugly is not beauty?

I said beauty has it's opposite, I said opposite of beauty, I never said beauty is the same as ugly, I said beauty has it's opposite.

I have a beautiful cat, but my son thinks my cat is evil, while I think my cat is beautiful.

So I'm not sure where this convo is supposed to be going to be honest Sculptor.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:28 pm

But then why did that prompt you to say to me, to make sure I don't get run over on the next zebra crossing? I'm still wondering about the relevance of that and it's connection to white is not black and ugly is not beauty?

I said beauty has it's opposite, I said opposite of beauty, I never said beauty is the same as ugly, I said beauty has it's opposite.

I have a beautiful cat, but my son thinks my cat is evil, while I think my cat is beautiful.

Very funny - join the dots or fuck off.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:42 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:28 pm

Very funny - join the dots or fuck off.
If it's all the same to you, I'd rather join my own disjoined dots and not yours...so fuck you too.

I've no fucking idea what you are waffling on about, and neither do you if your honest. And is why this convo is turning into a slanging match. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Or get off my thread.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Somewhere, out at the edges, the night
Is turning and the waves of darkness
Begin to brighten the shore of dawn

The heavy dark falls back to earth
And the freed air goes wild with light,
The heart fills with fresh, bright breath
And thoughts stir to give birth to colour.