Why knowing 'Yourself' will never make sense.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Why knowing 'Yourself' will never make sense.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:02 pm
Age wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:59 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:22 pm
This is between Walker and I ...you have no business in what is our business, so again, just stay out of what has nothing to do with you.
As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and PROVED True, here, 'you' are STILL ALLOWING 'things', including 'me' now to have control OVER 'your' feelings. AND, 'you' STILL do NOT KNOW WHY 'you' ALLOW this to happen.
None of your business.

And that you continue to make it your business when it's not... makes you a disrepectful person.

Again, this is between Walker and I..not you...so run along, like the respectful person you are.
But 'you' ALLOWING 'me' to HAVE CONTROL OVER 'your' feelings is MY business. 'you' are ALLOWING 'me' and MY 'business' to HAVE CONTROL OVER 'you'.

But then again this is because 'I' KNOW who and what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, anyway.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:57 pm There is no self that can know itself
Yes, I've read you saying that a few times.
...this is the topic we are discussing. You can discuss this topic or not, I care not whether you do or don't.
That was certainly topic I was discussing, but then you talked about yourself, told me you were echoing me....were you on topic when you said? I
Now, can a no self, ask a question....I don't think so. If you need to question that, then only you can know the answer, because only you are asking the question.
LOL. I am starting to agree with you in part. I don't think you know yourself. But unlike you, I hold out hope for you and others.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:06 pm
Age wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:42 pm

I know...because I is known.

And that which is known....knows no thing, nothing, zilch, zero.

Do you want me to keep repeating this to you, again and again and again.
'you' CAN, But 'you' will STILL REMAIN Wrong AND Incorrect.
And CAN't...and Right, and Correct...lets not forget to include everything.
But WHY include those 'things' that do NOT fit, PERFECTLY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:16 pm

But then again this is because 'I' KNOW who and what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY, anyway.
No one cares but you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:16 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:57 pm There is no self that can know itself
Yes, I've read you saying that a few times.
...this is the topic we are discussing. You can discuss this topic or not, I care not whether you do or don't.
That was certainly topic I was discussing, but then you talked about yourself, told me you were echoing me....were you on topic when you said? I
Now, can a no self, ask a question....I don't think so. If you need to question that, then only you can know the answer, because only you are asking the question.
LOL. I am starting to agree with you in part. I don't think you know yourself. But unlike you, I hold out hope for you and others.
I don't think you know yourself as well.

But unlike you, I'm not holding out any hopium or copium methods to deal with this unfortunate predicament.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:17 pm

But WHY include those 'things' that do NOT fit, PERFECTLY?
Nothing is perfect.

Stop trying to change what is not perfect into perfection, it's a futile activity on your part, because you do not exist to do any thing, you are being done..
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:45 pm I don't think you know yourself as well.
Obviously. You don't think it's possible. I do read what you write. I read the thread title. I read your posts.
But unlike you, I'm not holding out any hopium or copium methods to deal with this unfortunate predicament.
Ah, and now you psychoanalyze me. When asked questions, you cannot answer. But answers come all the time to questions not asked. And so much certainty about what you know oh so little about: me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:45 pm I don't think you know yourself as well.
Obviously. You don't think it's possible. I do read what you write. I read the thread title. I read your posts.
Ah, and now you psychoanalyze me. When asked questions, you cannot answer. But answers come all the time to questions not asked. And so much certainty about what you know oh so little about: me.
I know nothing of the me that you are.

I only read your story, our story.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:14 pm I know nothing of the me that you are.
Uh huh.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:15 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:14 pm I know nothing of the me that you are.
Uh huh.
What more would you expect from a self that will never make sense.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:03 pm What more would you expect from a self that will never make sense.
You've made sense before.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:03 pm What more would you expect from a self that will never make sense.
You've made sense before.
Only out of nonsense.