Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:38 am
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:25 am Image
Yeah, Joni Mitchell wrote a song about that back in the sixties. She also said that we are golden. Gold is valuable. Not everything is gold. Therefore, we are valuable. Therefore, we are special.

Whoever put together the meme you used will eventually understand that, sooner or later, and see the implications through to the end, not stopping at banana ...

... thus becoming larger than the limited perception of ... being mentally mind-fucked by a religion and thus a victim ... or being a victim of evil such as Manson the mind abuser ... or being a victim of morons and their delusions.

:roll:
Believing we are special comes from a victimised mentality, twat.

Some of us more intelligent people do not pretend that life is the Shirley Temple show.

Fuck off with your pig headed motor mouth pie hole CRAP….and go spew your pointless opinions down the toilet …your twatty opinions are always toxic …just like you, you disgusting vile person.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:48 pm Fuck off with your pig headed motor mouth pie hole CRAP….and go spew your pointless opinions down the toilet …your twatty opinions are always toxic …just like you, you disgusting vile person.
At last, DAM, you've posted something that I completely understand. :)

I wish you would do it more often. :wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:56 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:48 pm Fuck off with your pig headed motor mouth pie hole CRAP….and go spew your pointless opinions down the toilet …your twatty opinions are always toxic …just like you, you disgusting vile person.

Both you and I are from Yorkshire, probably really down to earth, so it’s totally understandable.

🤓 😇
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:21 pm
Both you and I are from Yorkshire, probably really down to earth, so it’s totally understandable.

🤓 😇
Yes indeed, we tell it like it is in Yorkshire. :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:36 pm

🤓 😇
Aye me lad, we do indeed, we got tongues as rough as gravel.

Yeeee, those times were hard back in the day, when we used to have to lick road clean wit tung.🤓

When we used to drink tea, Yorkshire tea, without milk or sugar, or tea. 🤓
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

:?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Yeeee, those times were hard back in the day, when we used to have to lick road clean wit tung.🤓
Well I can remember those days, but I didn't think you were that old. Although there are a few round here who still do it just for fun. :?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:58 pm :?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Well I can remember those days, but I didn't think you were that old. Although there are a few round here who still do it just for fun. :?
😂
Oh Harbal you do make me larf !
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:36 pm

🤓 😇
She didn't.
Walker

Post by Walker »

🤓 😇
From the quality of the postings that indicate dung on the brain, more like really provencial.

:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

How do you report a personal attack to the authorities? Could you do it for me, with what you wrote here?

I read a recent posting by someone that indicated what you wrote is against the rules.

Your myopia doesn't bother me, but it does cast those who host your presence into a bad light, by fouling their venue with moronic comments.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal, tell the truth now.

You understand it, but do you agree with it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:54 pm
How do you report a personal attack to the authorities? Could you do it for me, with what you wrote here?

I read a recent posting by someone that indicated what you wrote is against the rules.

Your myopia doesn't bother me, but it does cast those who host your presence into a bad light, by fouling their venue with moronic comments.
Stop baiting me you sick over-ripe banana belching baboon.

I do not agree with any of your fake pretentious philosophy.

Your the only person on this forum that I cannot stand, I find you such a nauseous irritant. Your just a grade A …finger wagging twerp.

We’re never going to hit it off, just accept it gracefully and stop showing yourself up like this it’s really embarrassing and bizarre behaviour, have you ever thought about getting some professional help for your obsession with being a grade A idiot….your stupidly is in dire need of some professional therapy.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

When did you first develop these feelings toward Walker, and why didn't you talk about them?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

You too are free to say anything you want, Walker. This is a safe space for both of you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:19 pm When did you first develop these feelings toward Walker, and why didn't you talk about them?
He will not leave me alone.

And is why he gives me the creeps. He’s creepy as fuck in my opinion. I’ve asked him on numerous occasions to leave me alone but he continues to bait me into making reactive toxic responses. I think he gets off on them.He says he’s not bothered by my reactions, but then always seems to want to have the final say in his obsession to belittle me. I’m sick of it to be honest, he simply cannot accept the fact that I’m a nihilist with a very pessimistic attitude toward sentient life on earth, and I’m like just get over it already and stop trying to convince me otherwise because I’m never going to change my world views.