Why God is known as an Evil

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why God is known as an Evil

Post by Dontaskme »

Without shadows as well as light there could be no picture. Evil is the shadow that converts the one beam of God's light into pictures or forms. Therefore, evil is the shadow of God that makes this play possible. The dark shadows of evil are interspersed with the pure white beam of the virtues of God. --

It's all here, in black and white...every answer to that ONE QUESTION...always immediately available, and free to read, via the inner net/ internet...the place where many authors leave their knowledge which is always read by the same ONE reader.

Read more: http://yogananda.com.au/gurus/yogananda ... .html#evil
Harbal

Re: Why God is known as an Evil

Post by Harbal »

I don't like the word "evil", it had misleading connotations.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:50 am I don't like the word "evil", it had misleading connotations.
If you do not like the word ''evil'' then why don't you just delete it from your knowledge of the word?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:42 am Without shadows as well as light there could be no picture. Evil is the shadow that converts the one beam of God's light into pictures or forms. Therefore, evil is the shadow of God that makes this play possible. The dark shadows of evil are interspersed with the pure white beam of the virtues of God. --

It's all here, in black and white...every answer to that ONE QUESTION...always immediately available, and free to read, via the inner net/ internet...the place where many authors leave their knowledge which is always read by the same ONE reader.

Read more: http://yogananda.com.au/gurus/yogananda ... .html#evil
Shadows are lovely. Generally what people refer to as evil I don't find lovely.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:53 am If you do not like the word ''evil'' then why don't you just delete it from your knowledge of the word?
It is how the word is used by some people that I actually don't like, and people can be stubbornly resistant to being deleted.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:09 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:53 am If you do not like the word ''evil'' then why don't you just delete it from your knowledge of the word?
It is how the word is used by some people that I actually don't like, and people can be stubbornly resistant to being deleted.
But then why worry about how other people use the word, when you know full well, there is nothing you can personally do about how others are choosing to use the word. Many words are used to describe the nature of existence, including the word evil.

You cannot delete other peoples usage of the word...but you can delete your own story, yes?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:16 am but you can delete your own story, yes?
When you ask a question, aren't you supposed to leave the space where the answer goes empty, for someone else to fill, no?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:23 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:16 am but you can delete your own story, yes?
When you ask a question, aren't you supposed to leave the space where the answer goes empty, for someone else to fill, no?
When you answer a question, aren't you supposed to fill in the space that's being created in that moment?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:44 am When you answer a question, aren't you supposed to fill in the space that's being created in that moment?
Yes, that's what I thought, but when I was ready to give you the answer to your question, I found that the space you had created for it had already been filled in by you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:56 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:44 am When you answer a question, aren't you supposed to fill in the space that's being created in that moment?
Yes, that's what I thought, but when I was ready to give you the answer to your question, I found that the space you had created for it had already been filled in by you.
Ok...but back to the point... you do not like the word ''evil'' as you have pointed out...so that's all there is to it then, you do not like the way other people use the word.

So that's the end of that discussion. . ok.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:07 pm
Ok...but back to the point... you do not like the word ''evil'' as you have pointed out...so that's all there is to it then, you do not like the way other people use the word.

You are telling me to shut up, aren't you? :(
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:07 pm

You are telling me to shut up, aren't you? :(
:lol: