How believing in God can resolve moral conflict?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: How believing in God can resolve moral conflict?

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:57 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:44 am ...someone like me would not deserve your time or attention....
Everybody deserves time and attention.

But some people make useful attention impossible or unprofitable. You can choose to be cantankerous and dramatic, or focused and pleasant.

That's always in your power, not mine. You decide what is possible.
Yes, I agree with you 100% only nice people deserve time and attention, not cantankerous A holes like me, I understand that.
That's why I am choosing to leave this forum for good today. I am a disgusting vile human being, not a nice person like you, you are right. I have no place here at all to be around you fine flawless noble gentlemen and women.

It's only fair that my disgusting behavior is removed from this forum once and for all, I'll see myself out... I am choosing to not bother anyone ever again with my awful personality.

Bye bye.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:44 am ...someone like me would not deserve your time or attention....

But some people make useful attention impossible or unprofitable. You can choose to be cantankerous and dramatic, or focused and pleasant.

Yes, I agree with you 100% only nice people deserve time and attention, not cantankerous A holes like me, I understand that.
Drama.

Nobody said any of that.

But getting dramatic is why I don't bother talking with you anymore. You aren't dealing in truth, just in grand gestures of posing...like this one.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm

Drama.

Nobody said any of that.

But getting dramatic is why I don't bother talking with you anymore. You aren't dealing in truth, just in grand gestures of posing...like this one.
I'm staying, I've changed my mind. I'm going to continue creating drama, I'm going to not deal any truth. I'm going to continue dealing out my grand gestures of posing... like this!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:30 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm

Drama.

Nobody said any of that.

I'm staying, I've changed my mind. I'm going to continue creating drama, I'm going to not deal any truth. I'm going to continue dealing out my grand gestures of posing... like this!
Fair enough. But I may not spend any time on that.

Nothing personal: life's just too short to waste on drama.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:55 pm Fair enough. But I may not spend any time on that.

Nothing personal: life's just too short to waste on drama.
Life is also too long. Too bloody long to put up with the constant lies that is this false belief in theism, a pointless belief that somehow magically chooses to set up permanent residence inside a hominid brain like some parasitic organism feeding off of it's own BS.

I personally would never spend any of my time wasting it on believing the BS that comes from this parasitic virus believed to be real, when I can just listen quitely to the BS, and then make up my own mind about whether that shit is actually real or not.

By all means, spend time on whatever gets you personally excited. But don't except other persons to share your excitment the way you do. Some other persons are able to see straight through pretentious lies. Especially when they have worked on themself tirelessly, and diligently, in an honest, true and real consciencious thorough and responsible way. And not just believed any old cock and bull story, especially what some ''History Book'' written by some invisible sky daddy has informed them is true.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm I don't bother talking with you anymore. You aren't dealing in truth
Truth is overrated, no one seems to know what it is anymore, especially when idiots like you override another persons truth and substitute it with your own. :shock:

But then again...If one person is able to claim they know the truth, then we can all do same, and know the truth. Or else where did that person who claims to know the truth get that truth from? ... the source will be available to all of us, not just people like you who appear to act as though you are the only one who has personal exclusive access to it. :shock:
Get off your megalithic soap-box you fool!

You do not need to keep repeating history as if it has any significant or relevance right here and now.

Rote learning is a memorisation technique based on repetition, it is a redundant service, and no longer relevant to the immediate present. Life is completely re-newing itself in every moment. No need to keep resurrecting what is DEAD and gone. Life is now, the only place life happens. There is no past, there is no future.

Now is the only place you happen. Only the instantaneous now is real and true. Right now, all karma / action is instantaneous. Knowing knows in an instant what feels good and what does not feel good. You simply cannot dictate to another person what they already know as evil and good. No one can know heaven or hell but you. You is your responsiblity, you cannot inform others of what is their own responsiblity...stop playing God you arrogant cock.

Action is instantaneous, there is no one around to act what is always instantaneous action, actions are only known as ''reactions'' after the event and never before...you do not need to refer to the ''before'' aka 'a history book' to know yourself.

Knowing is instantanous, not in some past or future, but right here and now.

Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:59 pm I don't bother talking with you anymore. You aren't dealing in truth
Truth is overrated...
Well, I'm still interested in it. And since you say you're not, I guess we're done again. Nothing left to discuss.