ilp migration

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

MagsJ

Re: ilp migration

Post by MagsJ »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:12 am
MagsJ wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:38 amI’ll have you know that I pronounce my Ts, thank you very much
..someone got bored of 4chan, I see?

Anyway.. thank you for the kind intrusion, from the hangry Sculptor one.
I started browsing 4chan regularly a couple years ago—it's one of the last bastions of Free Speech remaining on the internet, sadly. Western society has degraded so quickly since the 00s... and it's crazy the amount of shilling and disinformation that goes on, on 4chan. It reminds me of my brief attempt to make an "absolutely free speech" forum back around the time of ILoveOpinions.com. Do you remember that? I can't remember its name anymore. But I learned a lot about absolute free speech. It doesn't work. It attracts pedophiles and scam bots that just spam the board non-stop 24-7.

That was the beginning of my "red-pill" journey. The masses cannot handle Free Speech, and must be protected from themselves.

...if 4chan falls, then I don't know what political and social dissenters will do. The world dissenters will be pushed across foreign culture boundaries, turning cultural wars into actual, physical wars.
Sounds like a blast.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

lul, it was...until it wasn't

Then it was, again!
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Wizard22 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:07 pm lul, it was...until it wasn't

Then it was, again!
Haha!

I don’t get that place/4chan.. can’t make head nor tail of it.. too many cross-discussions and meaningless obscure posts, or is that how it’s meant to be/is preferred?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

MagsJ wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:12 pmHaha!

I don’t get that place/4chan.. can’t make head nor tail of it.. too many cross-discussions and meaningless obscure posts, or is that how it’s meant to be/is preferred?
It's definitely not for the faint-of-heart, lots of grotesquery there, but...

I get news from there, for example, heard about Princess Kate being missing, and having cancer, days before it hit mainstream news. This is commonplace. Furthermore, 4chan allows uncensored, unfettered opinions about world politics and events, which separates how the 'shilled' information and disinformation proliferates.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

4chan is a haven for transgenders, pedos, transgender pedos, transgender pedo school shooters, pedo hunters, transgender pedo hunters, pedo hunter hunters and school shooter shooters. The pedo hunter hunter type is always defendin the pedos saying 'but they're victims of a mental illness or have an abnormal sexual preference and u just don't understand em and you're not being fair!'
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:43 pmschool shooter shooters.
:lol:
shamer

Post by shamer »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:43 pm 4chan is a haven for transgenders, pedos, transgender pedos, transgender pedo school shooters, pedo hunters, transgender pedo hunters, pedo hunter hunters and school shooter shooters. The pedo hunter hunter type is always defendin the pedos saying 'but they're victims of a mental illness or have an abnormal sexual preference and u just don't understand em and you're not being fair!'
All the Alt-Idiots from Reddit and Twitter got banned, so they decided to go to the one place on the Internet that allows you to to say whatever the Hell you want. And now we’re stuck with Racist Incel Pepe memes.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"I smoke cigarettes and drink to not destroy whole universes on a whim. When I stop drinking, I destroy cosmoses." - Ecmandu

You're a bartender. Ecmandu is sitting at the bar. It's 2:01 a.m. He asks for a shot of jack. U hesitate. The bar stools start shaking. His eyes roll back in his head and his hands start glowing like Jean Gray's. He asks again, impatiently, his voice trembling with suppressed anger: 'can i have that shot please?'

What do u do?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Wait, how did he leave the basement he lives in?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Hyperdimensional teleportation. It can be used to move between whole dimensions or just through our 4d space.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:58 pm Hyperdimensional teleportation. It can be used to move between whole dimensions or just through our 4d space.
Awesome!