General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: _______________________________________________

Post by promethean75 »

lol the orange man's complaining about the FBI's search... how they turn a room upside down like a tornado went through it.

now how many times do you reckon the orange man would reprimand the FBI for that if/when they searched the rooms of regular criminals while under his watch?

mr. president, they ransacked the guys house during the search.

so what? the guy was a bum.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/3 ... deo-shows/

wait, not only was Biden's election not fraudulent, but now they're busting Trumpers who were fucking with the machines?

it just keeps getting better and better, duddint it?

remember this irony always; it's the freedom of speech (that conservatives defend) which is permitting the propagation and dissemination of the right-wing conspiracies on social media that make them all so paranoid... some of which then become vigilantes and storm capitol buildings dressed like viking indians or sneak into voting offices undercover to tamper with the machines.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-certain-p ... government

i dunno how she does it. the world is a veritable sea of ignorance, and yet she still takes the time and makes the effort to correct a question aksed by some random moron.

how can she believe for a second any of that time and effort will make any difference to this moron? If you posted a hunerd answers a day you'd still not even make a dent in the idiocy.

i mean okay, when you're young and enthusiastic about politics and debate then yeah, you do that kind of stuff. but Rosa ain't no spring chicken anymore, ya know? how the fuck does she manage the energy and interest to keep doing this? this chick is a true fuckin die-hard, I'll tell ya that.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i built a lean-to porch addition for/with a fella i believe might be Henry's doppleganger yesterday i shit you not. all we talked about wuz anti government this and anti government that. he's a forward kind of fella who doesn't like things too complicated, ain't scared to put a honest days work in or bring out the peace keeper if duty calls, and let's a man be to mind his own and do his own business in return for the same, mmhm.

the signs you see read:

BEWARE OF DOG
BEWARE OF BEAR (the dog's name)
PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING

carpentercam: https://streamable.com/dkjf4z

Tell me you have a ponytail, Henry. It's too perfect.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Are you a useful guy, or do you just like filming useful guys?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Yeah I'm pretty fuckin handy, veg.

But your question presents a logical nonsensicality in that I can't just like filming useful guys because I'm the useful guy being filmed. The question presents an impossible second option as an alternative to the first.
vegetariantaxidermy

add 'too' then, or 'also', or 'as well'. Whatever you like :|
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

A wise revision of the conjunctive operator
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Wait those are adverbs.

See what happens when you're as smart as me, veg? You make petty trifling errors more often because you're so involved in solving more important problems like the problem of man and what to do with him, space colonisation, new employee run soviet style government models, a cure for cancer, removing Simon Cowell from official office as judge on AGT, that kind of stuff.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://youtu.be/0MuEtuD0HH8

My question is how do they get the odor score? Is there an instrument for doing this or does the company have employees who's job it is to smell crotches?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

If there were ever a good time to say 'that's a damn good question, prom', now would be that time.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:47 am https://youtu.be/0MuEtuD0HH8

My question is how do they get the odor score? Is there an instrument for doing this or does the company have employees who's job it is to smell crotches?
What kind of 'odour' is she talking about? She says to put a 'pea-sized portion' of the product 'between your butt cheeks' and then talks about the 'crotch'. I didn't know the crotch was 'between the butt cheeks' :? Is it for people with a smelly anus, those poor souls who don't know how to clean it properly after a bowel movement? If so, then you have to wonder how they would have the wherewithal to be aware that they stink at all and thus would be unlikely to purchase this product.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:25 am
promethean75 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:47 am https://youtu.be/0MuEtuD0HH8

What kind of 'odour' is she talking about? She says to put a 'pea-sized portion' of the product 'between your butt cheeks' and then talks about the 'crotch'. I didn't know the crotch was 'between the butt cheeks' :? Is it for people with a smelly anus, those poor souls who don't know how to clean it properly after a bowel movement? If so, then you have to wonder how they would have the wherewithal to be aware that they stink at all and thus would be unlikely to purchase this product.
LMAO - I am so suprised that you actually viewed the video - I didn't - based on what prom. stated!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well on my side of the map, cable runs the commercial all the time. But they'll stop soon cuz it gets too expensive for smaller, novelty product companies to run commercials.

The best commercial to come out recently is the Amazon one with the Asian mother who reads the daughter's diary and you think she's about to talk about sex with her but she goes on about safe spending with Amazon and urges to buy things, etc.

Fantastically done, but bezos is so rich that anything he's involved in will be by default fantastic. Even the TV ads. Best writers etc.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

not all nihilisms are born of bleakness and the cold inability to love and value, but from the fact that everything you love and value and find so meaningful, in the end, is lost forever and amounts to nothing.

you'll note that this isn't aggressive in attitude but more like a looming existential quietism that saddens the spirit. Schopenhauerean compassion, that this kind of nihilist cares so much about life is what shocks him... not that he cares about nahsing, Lebowski. 

Of this type I class Biggs. What he wants is for you to not miss out on this existential experience and the depth of philosophical introspection it produces. He wants you to know what it's like, or admit rather, that u r terrified of losing what you love, your life and the people in it, and to know there is no way around this despite what you tell yourself and others to console yourself.