What makes the English such kunts?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: What makes the English such kunts?

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:30 am The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture.
Many peoples could say the same thing.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.
Why is this? Why are they such kunts? Does anyone actually buy their newly-acquired 'wokedom'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXo ... =Pomerodia
Having acquired a superiority complex of historical proportions, it's kind of hard to get rid of. The British Empire hangover has not yet been fully eradicated. What I find pathetic about the Brits is they're all so brave against those who lacked the technology but when facing a European power whose industries and technologies were at least equal, Germany being the prime example, they had to cajole the Americans to help them out in each of the world wars. Churchill was especially desperate to bring the Americans into the war against Hitler. There was a saying among the Germans at the time...do not underestimate the English, they will fight to the last Frenchman.
Last edited by Dubious on Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:30 am The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.
Why is this? Why are they such kunts? Does anyone actually buy their newly-acquired 'wokedom'?

Having acquired a superiority complex of historical proportions, it's kind of hard to get rid of. The British Empire hangover has not yet been fully eradicated. What I find pathetic about the Brits is they're all so brave against those who lacked the technology but when facing a European power whose industries and technologies were at least equal, Germany being the prime example, they had to cajole the Americans to help them out in each of the world wars. Churchill was especially desperate to bring the Americans into the war against Hitler.
You got no idea, cbf...just in it for larfs atm, looks like this thread is getting serious finally. I will deal with you both later. :roll:

Post by Age »

cunts
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:31 amcunts
That's brilliant. I knew I did post one day with the correct spelling of (everyone that is not English) cunts, without the auto edit apply.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

And they are still at it. We have the English torturing and persecuting a man for years for the 'crime' of exposing atrocities committied by British and American thugs in Iraq-- with not a peep of protest from English wokedom. They are far too busy being offended-on-behalf-of those who have been addressed with the 'wrong pronoun or honorific' or fretting over whether Dr Seuss was morally sound enough for them.
Wokies are quite happy for muslims to be slaughtered. It's saying something unflattering about their religion that gets them all hot under the collar.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:47 am
That's brilliant. I knew I did post one day with the correct spelling of (everyone that is not English) cunts, without the auto edit apply.
p**** (just testing).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:27 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:47 am
p**** (just testing).
Good idea! And you found one, I had the thought last night as to whether there might be others lurking in the darkest depths of the PHN forum restricted words database. I'll give you my address later, you can post it to me.

I wonder if intellectual rationale and context ARE important, let's test. All those that are not English are:- cunts, that is, CUNTS.

Testing further, regarding shear volume of making such a point (Might still need to test bold, underline, colours etc..:-

cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, cunts, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS, CUNTS.

Bravo!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..ok I just saw '****' auto edited, when I attempted to advise Skip about such cuntfuckery, and it was auto edited.

Are we grown up human beings that, ok our children might accidentally click on, that **** is a problem? Or, is this London base of academia pandering to the US Evangelist style of expectation of FREE SPEECH.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Rick Lewis, pull ya finger out mate - if the US Netflix can put up with Australian Jim Jeffries with the word tnuc then I'm pretty certain humans in general can. This site had a short interval - I think the stat block context needs to be re adjusted.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

.....maybe asterisks are the ultimate energy source...and will wipe freedom of speech out while gaining energy (for the overlords - CCP atm...but wots next...the GPP? Giant Pyjama Party?)
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:30 am The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture which made the English insanely jealous, hence the destruction of the thriving Irish wool industry. The English harboured a particular hatred and sadism towards the Irish.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted, plundered and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.

I think you have a unique idea about what wokedom is. The wokies tend to be leftists. What you’ve attributed to wokies above sounds much more right wing.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:49 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:45 am

I'll tell you who are kunts, the Eskimos. We paid them a visit freezing our bollocks off, and they had sweet FA worth having.

They didn't even offer us a seal sandwich.
But the English kunts would be the first to say that it's 'wrong' to use the 'impolite' term, 'eskimo'. Killing them is ok. Just don't call them an unPC name.
What is the PC term for ‘Eskimo’?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke_capitalism

This is prolly the most glorious irony of the day, right here. The very phenomenon responsible for creating the structural and systemic conflicts that this 'woke' movement is engaged with, ends up selling the shit back to everybody under the guise of genuine, socially concerned sensitivity and compassion. Unfuckingbelievable.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Is this thread about censorship, the Wokies, the English or something else altogether?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »