What makes the English such kunts?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

What makes the English such kunts?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture which made the English insanely jealous, hence the destruction of the thriving Irish wool industry. The English harboured a particular hatred and sadism towards the Irish.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted, plundered and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.
Why is this? Why are they such kunts? Does anyone actually buy their newly-acquired 'wokedom'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXo ... =Pomerodia
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Re: What makes the English such kunts?

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:30 am The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture.
Many peoples could say the same thing.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.
Why is this? Why are they such kunts? Does anyone actually buy their newly-acquired 'wokedom'?

I'll tell you who are kunts, the Eskimos. We paid them a visit freezing our bollocks off we were, and they had sweet FA worth having.

They didn't even offer us a seal sandwich.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:45 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:30 am The Irish lived peacefully for thousands of years and never invaded any country. They had their own thriving economy and culture.
Then you have the English. The PC, wokie English, who love war and invasion more than anything else. and have persecuted and slaughtered pretty much every other people on the planet, yet have the nerve to take the moral high ground over the likes of Hitler.

I'll tell you who are kunts, the Eskimos. We paid them a visit freezing our bollocks off, and they had sweet FA worth having.

But the English kunts would be the first to say that it's 'wrong' to use the 'impolite' term, 'eskimo'. Killing them is ok. Just don't call them an unPC name.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:49 am

I'll tell you who are kunts, the Eskimos. We paid them a visit freezing our bollocks off, and they had sweet FA worth having.

But the English kunts would be the first to say that it's 'wrong' to use the 'impolite' term, 'eskimo'. Killing them is ok. Just don't call them an unPC name.
I have no idea wot you are talking about, woke>? Did we catch them before the sun came up (after 4 months) lazy bastards as well.

unPC? They didn't even have electricity (actually nor did we), but that's not the point, what's a shit Dell computer got to do with this?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:53 am

I have no idea wot you are talking about, woke>? Did we catch them before the sun came up (after 4 months) lazy bastards as well.

unPC? They didn't even have electricity (actually nor did we), but that's not the point, what's a shit Dell computer got to do with this?
You are the one who brought up eskimos. Are you saying they are the only people the English didn't fuck over?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:53 am

You are the one who brought up eskimos.
Ok, I fucked one of them, but I refused to bring the litte twat up.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:54 am Are you saying they are the only people the English didn't fuck over?
Absolutely not, thankfully there are sluts all over the world.

btw. There are only two types of people in the world, the English, and those that wish they were English.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am

btw. There are only two types of people in the world, the English, and those that wish they were English.
I suppose there might be some people in the world who wish to be unhealthy, pasty, doughy, unattractive blobs with horrible voices and hideous teeth.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:03 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:58 am

I suppose there might be some people in the world who wish to be unhealthy, pasty, doughy, unattractive blobs with horrible voices and hideous teeth.
The worse ones are the ones that have teeth. My Grandfather told me he was always looking forward to better blow jobs when he got older, unfortunately for him, Nan had a really good dental insurance.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veg? Are you still there, how are the grandkids?

I hear there is some sort of 'travel bubble' between NZ and Australia, I think it's some new form of transport. Was thinking of popping over (so long as the bubble doesn't), so I was wondering...are you on a decent dental plan?

Is your husband one of those rather large Mauri chaps, I hear they get really violent if you don't give their wife a decent shag.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:16 am Veg? Are you still there, how are the grandkids?

I hear there is some sort of 'travel bubble' between NZ and Australia, I think it's some new form of transport. Was thinking of popping over (so long as the bubble doesn't), so I was wondering...are you on a decent dental plan?

Is your husband one of those rather large Mauri chaps, I hear they get really violent if you don't give their wife a decent shag.
I think they might spell it 'Maori', not that I give a flying rat's turd. I march to my own drum beat. Always have and always will.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:24 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:16 am Veg? Are you still there, how are the grandkids?

I think they might spell it 'Maori', not that I give a flying rat's turd.
Well, we English are shit at spelling, as you well know.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:24 amI march to my own drum beat. Always have and always will.
I knew he was a Mori!

What's it like doing it while he's beating his drums for you? (actually, don't tell me, I'd prefer to imagine for now, I love surprises)

ok, I'm done - cricket to watch...shit tho it is.
vegetariantaxidermy

:?:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:35 am :?:
..bloody adverts.

What hast thou in confusion woman? Cricket? It's a sport played in all the countries the English have improved.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:58 am
..bloody adverts.

What hast thou in confusion woman? Cricket? It's a sport played in all the countries the English have improved.
I knew your wife was an aborigine.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:58 am
..bloody adverts.

I knew your wife was an aborigine.
One of them (my favourite actually), but don't tell Sheesha or Sunryamya for that matter, I'll loose the middle stump.

Or was I to infer something from that re something prior, I wonder and ponder. (sometimes I wander - don't tell any of them ffs!!)