Satirists Union write to President Trump

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Satirists Union write to President Trump

Post by Arising_uk »

Dear Mr President,
Please stop!! As you are putting us out of work as it is becoming impossible to write anything satirical about you that you can't trump.

Yours,
The Union of American Satirists.
attofishpi

Re: Satirists Union write to President Trump

Post by attofishpi »

I'm still perplexed as to how somebody so stupid can be democratically elected, but then you see the flag waving morons and the film idiocracy springs to mind.
The film may have to be reclassified as a documentary.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:22 pm Dear Mr President,
Please stop!! As you are putting us out of work as it is becoming impossible to write anything satirical about you that you can't trump.

Yours,
The idea that a human being can be in complete control of it's destiny and life is a self imposing satirical statement to make.

All human activity guided by satirical human thought processes are indeed doomed to be a failure.

The only smart one here is the one who knows his own limitations and stupidity, and in that wisdom gives permission to not only allow for his own stupidity, but also permits that trait to be there in the people who have elected him to lead. Trump knows that human authority over other people is a farce. He is not afraid to be perfectly human, nor is he afraid of what other people think of him. For he is upstanding and confident and comfortable in his own skin knowing the truth of god and what he has been assigned to do in life.

He knows people are their own judge of character, and that any one throwing judgments around at him personally is a projection of the judger, and not who Trump actually is or what he stands for.

Trump knows there is no such nonsense as placing a human being at a hierarchical level as to be thinking he can order people around and telling others what's good or bad for them, or how to conduct their lives. His job is to work at what is the best and wise thing to do in a crisis ... while at the same time will not tolerate fools, because a good fool always recognises one in another.

Trump is smart, he is a God man and understands what God is, that's why Trump will be the best president that america has ever seen, america is very lucky to have him. He's different, but that does not make him unsuitable, he's different that's all, and people today are waking up, they are sick and tired of the usual stereo typical type of leader, people are looking for genuine true grit strength that is of real character in leadership, and is probably why people voted him in.

Those who are labeled to be the stupidist crackpots in our society are often quite ironically the most smartest and sane ones, out of all of us.

Trump for president. :D

What makes Donald very relateable is his human side, he will give as good as he gets, and that's ok for him to be that human, it's what makes him REAL ...he's not some superficial puppet reading from a prescripted script, nor is he having to pretend to be someone he is not.

What you see is what you get with Donald Trump. He's not afraid to be himself. And that's what a true warrior is all about, in my opinion.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Also, METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING, it's wise to remember that y'all started off as the same helpless not-knowing naked baby. And yet, what started off as a seemingly lifeless insignificant dot of a seedling grew into a magificent oak tree.

Can you imagine having that sort of responsibilty of being a president, or a prime minister? .. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.
And yet, there are those people out there who are assigned to take on such a position.

Would you do it any better if it was you...? it's not like any one knows how to be a world leader, why would they, they've never done it before. We're all playing the same game of trying to figure out what it is to be human, no one is that special as to have all this figured out to suit every single one of us to a T ..no one is that perfect.

Boris our english newly elected leader was just doing his best for the people with the limited knowledge that he had...then out of the blue, the poor guy nearly lost his life to the coronavirus..he has a new girl in his life who is carrying his child, and has everything to live for...so ffs, give our leaders a break.

No one really knows what they are doing, including you, so give it a rest, satirical con artist.

Why don't you try making a universe out of nothing and see how you fare?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pm Also, METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING, it's wise to rememeber that y'all started off as the same helpless not-knowing naked baby. And yet, what started off as a seemingly lifeless insignificant dot of a seedling grew into a magificent oak tree.

Can you imagine having that sort of responsibilty of being a president, or a prime minister? ..
Yes.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmI wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.
And yet, there are those people out there who are assigned to take on such a position.
Well they asked for it, so they got what they wanted.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmWould you do it any better if it was you...?
Yes.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmit's not like any one knows how to be a world leader, why would they, they've never done it before. We're all playing the same game of trying to figure out what it is to be human,
This has already been figured out and is already well understood.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmno one is that special as to have all this figured out to suit every single one of us to a T ..no one is that perfect.
I would not be so sure of what you believe is true here. But if you do already know that you are not perfect at all, then you would also already know that it is best to never be so sure of your 'self', especially when you are speaking in regards to "others".
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmBoris our english newly elected leader was just doing his best for the people with the limited knowledge that he had...then out of the blue, the poor guy nearly lost his life to the coronavirus..he has a new girl in his life who is carrying his child, and has everything to live for...so ffs, give our leaders a break.

No one really knows what they are doing, including you, so give it a rest, satirical con artist.
Once again, I would not be so sure of your 'self' here, especially in regards to "others".
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pmWhy don't you try making a universe out of nothing and see how you fare?

But there never was nothing at all, and there never will be as well.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:22 pm Dear Mr President,

Yours,
Dear Mr President,

Since last writing to you, we have noticed a disturbing trend. Recorded video of you has been demonstrating your bald faced denials and wild justifications of your own proclamations by blaming the news recorders for erroneously recording your statements.

Satirists can do a much better job of explaining missteps. For example, when you said you were being sarcastic about injecting disinfectant to treat COVID 19, we would have taken a different approach.

Instead of playing down the content of what you said, we would have suggested doubling it down. To wit: “I have been informed by legitimate scientific sources that animal studies have already been completed and Phase I human studies are underway.

“These scientists are secretly hiding in the largest underground laboratory the world has ever seen in Las Vegas, Nevada. The lab is also being used to stop the drug cartels from illegally entering the country to increase the opioid epidemic that began in Beijing just in the last 2 weeks, if you can believe that, but we are waiting for confirmation from President Putin, who is a lovely fellow by the way and who understands that I don’t have to release my tax returns unless he wants me to.”

This modest example is just one way we can help you get really big ratings on your presidency. We also have really tremendous strategies—you wouldn’t believe how tremendous these strategies really are—these strategies are so tremendous that you will never see a more tremendous strategy—strategies that will remove all doubt about whether you are incompetent and narcissistic.

There is one more morsel of advice we would like to give. When choosing someone to blame for your errant behavior, consider picking on someone who has crossed the line thereby forcing your hand. For instance, when the Miss America contestants asked you to grab their pussies they forced you to erect a portrait of yourself—it was a small portrait, so small that you wouldn’t even know it was there unless the phallatious press talked about it.

Finally, if you could just get Dr Fauci to shut up, you could avoid facing off against him in the 2020 election. He has an odd habit of just telling the truth when a lie would be sensational.

Yours,
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am Trump knows that human authority over other people is a farce...

He knows people are their own judge of character...

Trump knows there is no such nonsense as placing a human being at a hierarchical level as to be thinking he can order people around and telling others what's good or bad for them, or how to conduct their lives...
How do you know so much about what another person "knows"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 amhe is a God man and understands what God is
What are you basing this on? How do you know what he understands? What is it he understands about what "God is"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am Those who are labeled to be the stupidist crackpots in our society are often quite ironically the most smartest and sane ones, out of all of us.
I don't know if "often" is the right word. Seems more truthful to say that "often" people are very perceptive in identifying stupid crackpots in society.

Seems like you're throwing out a whole lot of defensive projections from your own head, and assigning them to what Trump thinks and knows. You can't know that. Why don't you stick to what he actually says and does? It's recorded from his own mouth... you don't have to blame the media or anyone else.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:48 pm Would you do it any better if it was you...?
Hell yes. I think most people would do it better. Most people would listen to their own selected experts, instead of childishly dismissing anyone who doesn't agree with their latest manic outburst of insanity.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:37 am I don't know if "often" is the right word. Seems more truthful to say that "often" people are very perceptive in identifying stupid crackpots in society.

You can't know that.
Seems like you're throwing out a whole lot of defensive projections from your own head, and assigning them to what you think other people think and perceive and know.

Bump!! :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 am
Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:37 am I don't know if "often" is the right word. Seems more truthful to say that "often" people are very perceptive in identifying stupid crackpots in society.
You can't know that.
Seems like you're throwing out a whole lot of defensive projections from your own head, and assigning them to what you think other people think and perceive and know.

I didn't say I "knew" it.

Thud.

Now, instead of trying to deflect, why don't you explain your claims of knowing what Trump thinks/knows?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:34 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 am
You can't know that.

I didn't say I "knew" it.

Thud.

Now, instead of trying to deflect, why don't you explain your claims of knowing what Trump thinks/knows?
I don’t know anything...except as a concept known in me....what I project as knowing.

No one knows the mind of another person ...so judging them can only come from your own projections of what you think of them according to your own experiences....I personally see my own self in the Trump character.. Albeit a projection...as I literally create the other person known as Trump out of what I am here...otherwise there is no other person...Comprehend?

We can only judge others on what we know..albeit a self created concept...because even to claim not knowing is still a knowing...all knowledge claims have to have an original source, and that source is you.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:59 pm I don’t know anything...
Now we are in agreement! :D
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Can we also agree that projections like this:
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 amhe is a God man and understands what God is
lead to absurd claims not based in reality, like this:
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am that's why Trump will be the best president that america has ever seen
And all because...
Dontaskme wrote: I personally see my own self in the Trump character
It is important to know that manic, disassociated, delusional outbursts are not helpful as leadership for countries. No matter how much you can relate to it and want to glorify it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm Can we also agree that projections like this:
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:57 am that's why Trump will be the best president that america has ever seen
And all because...
It is important to know that manic, disassociated, delusional outbursts are not helpful as leadership for countries. No matter how much you can relate to it and want to glorify it.
Why do you feel the need to be 'led'?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:50 pm
Lacewing wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:12 pm Can we also agree that projections like this:
And all because...
Why do you feel the need to be 'led'?
How did you come up with that?