What do men and women really want from each other?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: What do men and women really want from each other?

Post by Dontaskme »

Isn't it marvelous to discover that you are the one you've been waiting for?
That you truly are the love of your life. 8)

No pressure, no stress, no competition, no small talk, no insecurities, no sweat, no drama, just peace and love. And everyone else is a bonus. Everyone else can join you, be around you in your peace, love and tranquility, and in deep respect for your love for solitude.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.

It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.

... It doesn't interest me where or what or with whom you have studied. I want to know what sustains you from the inside when all else falls away. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself, and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

-- Oriah Mountain Dreamer from the book "The Invitation"
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Amazin' question! We're highly-evolved apes. :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Aurelia

Post by Aurelia »

Men and women, like individuals of any gender, seek mutual respect, understanding, and emotional connection in their relationships. They desire open communication, support, trust,YouTube ReVanced and shared values. While specific preferences vary greatly, these fundamental aspects of a healthy relationship remain consistent. It's crucial to recognize that individuals are unique, and what they want can't be generalized solely based on their gender; personal preferences and needs play a significant role in any relationship.