Regarding expletives

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Regarding expletives

Post by Dalek Prime »

AMod, if it's me among others that caught your eye, I will do my best to correct my behaviour. Not to make excuses, but I often use them in jest, and really don't mean to offend by them. I can imagine I do get carried away with them, though. But I will try, with gratitude for your forbearance. You do run a pleasant site, and I appreciate your position.

Thank you.
attofishpi

Re: Regarding expletives

Post by attofishpi »

Dalek Prime wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 am AMod, if it's me among others that caught your eye, I will do my best to correct my behaviour. Not to make excuses, but I often use them in jest, and really don't mean to offend by them. I can imagine I do get carried away with them, though. But I will try, with gratitude for your forbearance. You do run a pleasant site, and I appreciate your position.

Thank you.
I'm glad someone is re-guarding expletives. :wink:
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:23 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 am AMod, if it's me among others that caught your eye, I will do my best to correct my behaviour. Not to make excuses, but I often use them in jest, and really don't mean to offend by them. I can imagine I do get carried away with them, though. But I will try, with gratitude for your forbearance. You do run a pleasant site, and I appreciate your position.

Thank you.
I plan to reinforce mine.... Bwahahahaha!

Kidding.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:33 am

Thank you.

Kidding.
Fiddlesticks.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Walker wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:37 am
Dalek Prime wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:33 am

Kidding.
Fiddlesticks.
What about my penis? Lol