Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: New here.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote:
So take a post at face value and don't read other things into it.
Not in my nature. I question everything. :)
No no. All true. (Thanks doc.)
Oh well. That means it is then.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Not in my nature. I question everything. :)
No no. All true. (Thanks doc.)
Oh well. That means it is then.
What do you want me to say to a person who will not take a statement at face value? I have many other things I could be doing than telling random falsehoods on an anonymous forum. What purpose would that serve?

I'm transgender. Fairly straightforward statement.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:I have many other things I could be doing than telling random falsehoods on an anonymous forum. What purpose would that serve?
I don't know, let's ask all of the people who do it here, what the purpose is! :D Oh wait, they probably believe their falsehoods, themselves. Nevermind.
Dalek Prime wrote:I'm transgender. Fairly straightforward statement.
Hey, it's more believable to me than, say... there's a male god relying on humans to relay his bizarre agenda. :)
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: I don't know, let's ask all of the people who do it here, what the purpose is!
Love how your mind works. :)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote: I don't know, let's ask all of the people who do it here, what the purpose is!
I've come to love yours too! :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote:
I've come to love yours too! :lol:
You know what they say about great minds recognising each other. :D
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

And this is why I'm a pessimist. Okay, I promise not to share anymore. Why fucking bother.

With the exception of doc, IC and a few others, the lot of you are a bunch of miserable shits. I announce the happiest news of my life, something that means so much to me, and you two shit all over it. Well, fuck you, you heartless bitches.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:And this is why I'm a pessimist. Okay, I promise not to share anymore. Why fucking bother.

With the exception of doc, IC and a few others, the lot of you are a bunch of miserable shits. I announce the happiest news of my life, something that means so much to me, and you two shit all over it. Well, fuck you, you heartless bitches.
Oh well. If you think doc and IC are exceptions then that says it all. And some women are offended by men thinking they can just turn themselves into women. Take Bruce Jenner. Still with the huge man-hands, the male strength, the deep voice, never had a period, never given birth, never had to worry about being raped....How, exactly, is he a woman, and how does he know what it feels like to be a woman? As a woman, it doesn't actually 'feel' like anything. It's just who I am.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:And this is why I'm a pessimist. Okay, I promise not to share anymore. Why fucking bother.

Oh well. If you think doc and IC are exceptions then that says it all. And some women are offended by men thinking they can just turn themselves into women. Take Bruce Jenner. Still with the huge man-hands, the male strength, the deep voice, never had a period, never given birth, never had to worry about being raped....How, exactly, is he a woman, and how does he know what it feels like to be a woman? As a woman, it doesn't actually 'feel' like anything. It's just who I am.
And what would you know about being a man, woman,, or even a human, you prejudiced, bigoted shit? Oh yeah, it's just who you are, and how you roll. Now fuck off.

Clearly it wasn't about whether I was telling the truth or not about being transgender. It was about you hating transgender people. And men. I knew you had a problem with the later, but not the formers well. So again I will state, as I have in the past, that you are just a hateful creature.
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:

And what would you know about being a man, woman,, or even a human, you prejudiced, bigoted shit? Oh yeah, it's just who you are, and how you roll. Now fuck off.

Clearly it wasn't about whether I was telling the truth or not about being transgender. It was about you hating transgender people.
Fine. A wig and a new wardrobe makes Jenner a woman. That's all it takes. Never mind that even with a buzz-cut, in a man's suit, a woman is still a woman.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Hey, hold on there Ms. Crabbypants -- what in the world did I say that earned me this response from you? I was being light-hearted and joking about other people. I am HAPPY for you... truly! Why not be who/what you want to be??!!

But your comment excluding IC from being a miserable shit, when in truth he is one of the worst... wow... NOW THAT'S WORTH CHANGING MY IMPRESSION OF YOU! I thought you were smarter than that... even if you were crabby.

What happened to all the love, joy, and strength you were feeling for yourself and others just a few posts ago? Sheesh... just a slight misunderstanding and you flip like a lunatic. Hmm... that must be how you relate to Mr. Can. You know... "real love" doesn't just turn off like that.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Oh well. If you think doc and IC are exceptions then that says it all. And some women are offended by men thinking they can just turn themselves into women. Take Bruce Jenner. Still with the huge man-hands, the male strength, the deep voice, never had a period, never given birth, never had to worry about being raped....How, exactly, is he a woman, and how does he know what it feels like to be a woman? As a woman, it doesn't actually 'feel' like anything. It's just who I am.

Clearly it wasn't about whether I was telling the truth or not about being transgender. It was about you hating transgender people.
Fine. A wig and a new wardrobe makes Jenner a woman. That's all it takes. Never mind that even with a buzz-cut, in a man's suit, a woman is still a woman.
I'm not Bruce Jenner, but you are a spiteful shit.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:

Clearly it wasn't about whether I was telling the truth or not about being transgender. It was about you hating transgender people. And men. I knew you had a problem with the later, but not the formers well. So again I will state, as I have in the past, that you are just a hateful creature.
You have never called me that before.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dalek Prime wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: And what would you know about being a man, woman,, or even a human, you prejudiced, bigoted shit? Oh yeah, it's just who you are, and how you roll. Now fuck off.

I'm not Bruce Jenner, but you are a spiteful shit.
No, I'm a woman.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:

With the exception of doc, IC and a few others, the lot of you are a bunch of miserable shits. I announcement the happiest news of my life, something that means so much to me, and you two shit all over it. Well, fuck you, you heartless bitches.
Hey, hold on there Ms. Crabbypants -- what in the world did I say that earned me this response from you? I was being light-hearted and joking about other people. I am HAPPY for you... truly! Why not be who/what you want to be??!!

But your comment excluding IC from being a miserable shit, when in truth he is one of the worst... wow... NOW THAT'S WORTH CHANGING MY IMPRESSION OF YOU! I thought you were smarter than that... even if you were crabby.

What happened to all the love, joy, and strength you were feeling for yourself and others just a few posts ago? Sheesh... just a slight misunderstanding and you flip like a lunatic. Hmm... that must be how you relate to Mr. Can. You know... "real love" doesn't just turn off like that.
Fuck your impression of me. You're not happy for me. Your having a great time making sport of it with veg, who clearly has issues with it. Why no words for her? Just me? Because you agree with her.