The Evil of Terrorism

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: The Evil of Terrorism

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Terrapin Station wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Very difficult to find a site that isn't biased and agenda-driven, but it's obvious anyway. Just think about all the attacks on abortion clinics. Not that I would defend islam. It's a revolting ideology, but facts are facts. And then of course there is the fact that the entire US military is just a bunch of terrorists (mostly kristian).
You're thinking that Christians are akin to the KKK, though?
In exactly the same why that Islam is akin to Islamic terrorists.
Right. So all those people blowing themselves up and beheading people aren't really muslims at all. They are just random lunatics.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Terrapin Station wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:Step One: there is a difference between whether it is relevant, or that they think it is relevant.
I didn't say that something is relevant because someone thinks it's relevant. I said that if S is concerned with x, then x is relevant to S's concerns. That doesn't in any way hinge on S thinking that x is relevant.
Step Two: to what degree is their assessment of their risk nothing to do with actual likelihood, or due to a gut reaction fed by the media and the industrial/military complex?
What does that have to do with the distinction between intention and accident or whether something is relevant to their concerns?
Everything. The media find the myth of the evil terrorist out to get us all more sexy than the more immediate and dangerous threat from falling out of bed; lawn mower accidents or a random shooting by someone else's violence.
It also feed the voracious appetite of the government to sell arms, and look tough.

But the point which you seem to have made about intention is missing the point.
People ought to be more concerned with domestic violence rather than a far more esoteric threat from foreigners which incidentally is a self fulfilling prophesy as the dumbed down foreign policy decision fed by the mania get a negative reaction from fundamentalist justified by the generational attacks on their culture from intrigue; funding of tyrants and invasions of sovereign territory.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Terrapin Station wrote:You're thinking that Christians are akin to the KKK, though?
In exactly the same way that Islam is akin to Islamic terrorists.
Right. So all those people blowing themselves up and beheading people aren't really muslims at all. They are just random lunatics.
What is the matter with you. I'm saying exactly the opposite of what you think I said.

KKK is to Christianity what ISIS is to Islam.
Last edited by Hobbes' Choice on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Terrapin Station wrote:Now if we could just get vegetariantaxidermy to realize that.
You clearly have reading comprehension problems.
Jesus, is that an ironic comment, haha.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Terrorized is a state of mind.

Don’t be fooled by the purple hair.

In the Safe Zone, aggressive and accusatory attitude, patronizing kindness during destruction, and a smug attitude synthesize to override the possibility of an alien brain in action (alien-ness indicated by an abnormal color sprouting from the brain), and serve to push the conditioned buttons in the minds of those molded within institutions.

However, in the larger zone of intellectual freedom, a simple request for identification from a purple-haired person who is in the process of authoritatively destroying what obviously cost someone some moolah would have been an encouraging sign of intelligence from the FreshMan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLcQ2DIV1I
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:Terrorized is a state of mind.

You are a moron.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

In the Safe Zone, aggressive and accusatory attitude, patronizing kindness during destruction, and a smug attitude synthesize to override the possibility of an alien brain in action (alien-ness indicated by an abnormal color sprouting from the brain), and serve to push the conditioned buttons in the minds of those molded within institutions.

However, in the larger zone of intellectual freedom, a simple request for identification from a purple-haired person who is in the process of authoritatively destroying what obviously cost someone some moolah would have been an encouraging sign of intelligence from the FreshMan.

It's called hair dye.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Well of course. This is how they blend in, through us being conditioned. Purple hair adorning authority is simply a deeper reinforcement of the conditioning.

A terrorized state of mind may be the cause of the Creepy Clown outbreak in North Carolina. In our smaller world, conditions other than geography loom larger in outbreaks.

http://www.people.com/article/more-repo ... h-carolina
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

You are a moron.
Just when we thought your condition was improving, don’t relapse into the clinging ignorance of default monkey-mind slinging activity, and then attempt to justify such instinct as a choice, even though that’s tempting from a lazy state of consciousness.

From kings to Prince people have honored purple throughout history. This strongly indicates the biological predisposition of a retinal resonance creating a harmony with the energetic photonic mass. Whether or not brain hears the harmony is determined by the degree and type of conditioning that affects where attention settles.

Reason indicates that this harmonious frequency processed into purple by the biology of eye and brain initiates a sympathic or complimentary frequency of change, that is to say, resonance radiating throughout the body holistic.

To rhapse in poetic philosophy, light dances with the formless physical mind-mass customarily called thinking, thoughts, or the thought process. This natural, choiceless but attention-vulnerable movement of consciousness that causes mind to produce perceived purple ripples into complex biological events such as genuflection.

Attention is easily distracted from natural mind. Nourished by dualistic processing of the life imperative, ego and other processes are easily strong enough to override such naturally occurring, complex biological events such as reverence of purple.
Walker

Post by Walker »

It's called hair dye.
Even though a lack of purple haze (purple body hair) around the authority form bolsters your observation that the carpet and drapes don’t match, this does not scientifically rule-out genetic adaptation by a mind-controlling organism.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

You are a moron.
Just when we thought your condition was improving, don’t relapse into the clinging ignorance of default monkey-mind slinging activity, and then attempt to justify such instinct as a choice, even though that’s tempting from a lazy state of consciousness..
You are a moron because you are incapable of seeing another's point of view.

No one is under any obligation to display any fucking posters on their walls, not matter what the topic, and taking them off the fucking walls and suggesting another place they could put them does not make her a fucking terrorist - not even a purple haired one, shit for brains.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
You are a moron.
Just when we thought your condition was improving, don’t relapse into the clinging ignorance of default monkey-mind slinging activity, and then attempt to justify such instinct as a choice, even though that’s tempting from a lazy state of consciousness..

No one is under any obligation to display any fucking posters on their walls, not matter what the topic, and taking them off the fucking walls and suggesting another place they could put them does not make her a fucking terrorist - not even a purple haired one, shit for brains.
Fortunately, I was not drinking coffee when I read that. I’d be wheezing and coughing like Hillary, who remarkably is the Democratic entry in the Quadannual Stakes race.

Come on, straighten up. You know how to not sound like an agitated monkey.

Vandals rip up ALL 2,997 American flags at the 9/11 memorial of President Obama’s former California college to protest civilian deaths during Iraq War
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... trash.html

Did these terrorist vandals have purple hair?

Is this an alien attack?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote: Just when we thought your condition was improving, don’t relapse into the clinging ignorance of default monkey-mind slinging activity, and then attempt to justify such instinct as a choice, even though that’s tempting from a lazy state of consciousness..

Fortunately, I was not drinking coffee when I read that. I’d be wheezing and coughing like Hillary, who remarkably is the Democratic entry in the Quadannual Stakes race.

Vandals rip up ALL 2,997 American flags at the 9/11 memorial of President Obama’s former California college to protest civilian deaths during Iraq War

Is this an alien attack?
And you are puzzled why I called you a moron?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Is this an alien attack?
And you are puzzled why I called you a moron?
Other than you the monkey throwing peanuts and other things, some of the many possibilities concerning the video not addressed, about which you may be fascinated and because of psychological picadillos are inclined to call those who are not, morons:

- The posters actually depict literal fucking, and I missed that.

- The authority figure in the video is in fact a puritanical school marm made modern with purple hair, and as such, is stridently and authoritatively prohibiting such inappropriate public display.

- The marm has no fashion sense.

- The purple is photoshopped.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Taking a poster off your own wall that the rules say does not belong there is NOT terrorism, whatever colour your fucking hair.

Neurofibromatosis caused by the idiots that dropped mega tons of AGENT ORANGE, is terrorism.