Feminist Fantasy

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Feminist Fantasy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Nick_A wrote:vege wrote:
You don't even bother to read the responses so get stuffed you misogynistic little kristian prik

I haven't read a response. I've only read rants. You are the misogynistic little prik because you don't even have the character to oppose the abuse of women by Sharia. How much more misogynist can one be?
How are you opposing it?
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

How are you opposing it?
As one person I write letters to government officials and feminist organizations asking them to become more human for a change.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:
How are you opposing it?
As one person I write letters to government officials and feminist organizations asking them to become more human for a change.
In case you hadn't noticed the muslim countries you are referring to are self-governed. Perhaps you could ask your Govt. to stop meddling with and attacking their countries with the result of making them more and more fanatical.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Vege wrote:
In case you hadn't noticed the muslim countries you are referring to are self-governed. Perhaps you could ask your Govt. to stop meddling with and attacking their countries with the result of making them more and more fanatical.
Let me get this straight. The fact that the United States has meddled in the affairs of Muslim countries justifies some Muslim father in America cutting his daughter's head off in support of Sharia law.

I really cannot understand how people can be so cold, callous, and heartless. But I guess it is why we call ourselves intelligent. Who can doubt progress? Sharia followers will come out with the expression: "two heads are better than one" and people will applaud.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:Vege wrote:
Let me get this straight. The fact that the United States has meddled in the affairs of Muslim countries justifies some Muslim father in America cutting his daughter's head off in support of Sharia law.

I really cannot understand how people can be so cold, callous, and heartless. But I guess it is why we call ourselves intelligent. Who can doubt progress? Sharia followers will come out with the expression: "two heads are better than one" and people will applaud.
I don't see any 'cold, callous' comments on here. You don't appear to think very deeply, but that's to be expected from a misogynous kristian. I assume that person has been charged with murder.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Nick_A wrote:Let me get this straight. The fact that the United States has meddled in the affairs of Muslim countries justifies some Muslim father in America cutting his daughter's head off in support of Sharia law.
Is he going to prison like other murderers?

The way you write, I can only assume not. He must be getting a parade while lesbians shower him with ticker tape and demand that he whip them with his dick.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote:
Nick_A wrote:Let me get this straight. The fact that the United States has meddled in the affairs of Muslim countries justifies some Muslim father in America cutting his daughter's head off in support of Sharia law.
Is he going to prison like other murderers?

The way you write, I can only assume not. He must be getting a parade while lesbians shower him with ticker tape and demand that he whip them with his dick.
:lol:
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

FDP and Vege only are concerned with a murder charge. They have no concern for the girl or others to follow. These deniers are heartless to the point of being disgusting. No condemnation of the practice but only reference to a murder conviction. Sick stuff.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Nick_A wrote: Hobbes and the rest of the deniers here can make meaningless rants with the best of them. It is their way of avoiding the question..
You've not asked a clear question all you have done is insulted 50% of humanity.
It's not like you give a fuck about the welfare of women.
These are your words; "One thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is that feminist and progressive women in general secretly crave male dominance. They basically want two kinds of men; one who they boss around and the other who rule over them"

But no you aint a sexist, no. Some of your best friends are wimmin!
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Nick_A wrote:vege wrote:
You don't even bother to read the responses so get stuffed you misogynistic little kristian prik

I haven't read a response. I've only read rants. You are the misogynistic little prik because you don't even have the character to oppose the abuse of women by Sharia. How much more misogynist can one be?
The most misogynistic comment on the Forum;

"One thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is that feminist and progressive women in general secretly crave male dominance. They basically want two kinds of men; one who they boss around and the other who rule over them""

Squirm out of that you little worm!
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Religion is based on Faith. Faith denies reason. It enables ideologies of hate to persist.
http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/art ... riage.html

Proverbs 12:4 ESV / 64 helpful votes

An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.

Colossians 3:18 ESV / 62 helpful votes

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

Proverbs 21:19 ESV / 46 helpful votes

It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Hobbes wrote:
"One thing that is becoming increasingly obvious is that feminist and progressive women in general secretly crave male dominance. They basically want two kinds of men; one who they boss around and the other who rule over them""
Squirm out of that you little worm!
There is nothing to squirm out of becoming more aware of human dynamics.

Rape fantasies are common knowledge

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/al ... -fantasies

It is common knowledge that men in positions of power over others including women may pay for a dominatrix to dominate them. Men who appear strong in society often need women to dominate and other women to dominate them. Women who appear strong in society often need men to dominate and other men to dominate them.

Only a blind denier can deny the obvious.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Hobbes wrote:
It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Who would argue with this? However, if one truly wants to be a philosopher a man may have to marry such a woman. Socrates elaborates.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
Maybe Philosophy Now should invite more quarrelsome women so we can create more and better male philosophers. This will require some serious critical thinking in order to come to the appropriate conclusions.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

The irony is that Nick doesn't really care as the point of this thread is to attack Muslims, women, Clinton and feminists per se.

He also fails to understand that a fantasy is just that, it in no way entails wanting the actual act. So whilst women and men may fantasize abiut such things and engage in consensual sexual play to that end they do not want the actual reality, as the actual reality if something like rape is no fun at all for the victim.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Arising wrote: He also fails to understand that a fantasy is just that, it in no way entails wanting the actual act. So whilst women and men may fantasize abiut such things and engage in consensual sexual play to that end they do not want the actual reality, as the actual reality if something like rape is no fun at all for the victim.
I wrote in the OP:
So even though male dominance may appeal to feminist fantasies, once Sharia law sets in the reality may not be as appealing as the fantasy. The feminists may long for traditional American values but those days will be over. America will have become transformed.,
The bottom line is that the abuse of women through Sharia law is no fun regardless of fantasies. Yet these utterly heartless people who post on this thread insist on making excuses for it.