More than one name

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

More than one name

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Do you know anyone on here or suspect has registered more than one name?

PhilX
thedoc

Re: More than one name

Post by thedoc »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Do you know anyone on here or suspect has registered more than one name?

PhilX
On one forum My account was deleted, so I registered under a different name, then closed that account and registered again under my original name.

On another forum I registered with a different name while registered in my original name, I was found out later and the admin closed the first account.

I have about 3 different names that I have used on different forums, does that count.

I haven't tried to register a sock on this forum yet, maybe I should try?
Philosophy Explorer

Re: More than one name

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

thedoc wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:Do you know anyone on here or suspect has registered more than one name?

PhilX
On one forum My account was deleted, so I registered under a different name, then closed that account and registered again under my original name.

On another forum I registered with a different name while registered in my original name, I was found out later and the admin closed the first account.

I have about 3 different names that I have used on different forums, does that count.

I haven't tried to register a sock on this forum yet, maybe I should try?
I've known two people who used different names on two forums. Spiral Out (from OPC) told me he would register a second name over there for testing purposes.

PhilX