Cut up vaginas.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Cut up vaginas.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

So it seems you apes are wising up to the fact that cutting up female vaginas is a stupid idea.

When you cretons are done bickering about babies being pictured in colored pieces of cloth,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/photographer-f ... d=29557727

How long till you nutheads figure out that circumsion (cutting up male penises) is retarded too?

Cutting up vaginas...=bad...Cutting up penises...===??? Penises are sexual organs, vaginas are sexual organs...you can do it...make the connection...I know you can, there's still a brain in there...somewhere....What is the answer to this equation?

http://news.sky.com/story/1444513/docs- ... transplant
Let me explain the story to you. The man would have never needed a penis transplant if he didn't do some stupid retarded tradition called "circumcision." This brand of ape is even dumber than the wild orangutangs. You don't see orangutangs going to mass and praying to their God to grant them the wisdom of whether or not their babie's penies should be mutilated. Neither do you see orangutangs going to clinics to get their penis hacked up because some ancient book tells them to. And supposedly intelligient orangutangs carry out this procedure for some digital green paper. At least bananas grow on trees, and have some discernable value.
Last edited by GreatandWiseTrixie on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
David Handeye

Re: Cut up vaginas.

Post by David Handeye »

Ask muslims, darling
GreatandWiseTrixie

David Handeye wrote:Ask muslims, darling
Can't. They put up a defensive aura to make you feel uncomfortable about questioning their beliefs. Next thing you know its an RPG to the nuts and your off to the doctors for legitimate reasons.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

I must say that I agree, genital mutilation is a bad idea that has no grounding in health or anything else.
David Handeye

Post by David Handeye »

Wow, for once doc and trixie agree! So, have a peace pipe...
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Female and male genital mutilation is practiced for different reasons. Male for hygiene, female for misogynistic reasons (so they can't enjoy sex). I'm against both because it's not only cruel, it serves no useful purpose.
Wyman

Post by Wyman »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:So it seems you apes are wising up to the fact that cutting up female vaginas is a stupid idea.

When you cretons are done bickering about babies being pictured in colored pieces of cloth,

How long till you nutheads figure out that circumsion (cutting up male penises) is retarded too?

Cutting up vaginas...=bad...Cutting up penises...===??? Penises are sexual organs, vaginas are sexual organs...you can do it...make the connection...I know you can, there's still a brain in there...somewhere....What is the answer to this equation?

Let me explain the story to you. The man would have never needed a penis transplant if he didn't do some stupid retarded tradition called "circumcision." This brand of ape is even dumber than the wild orangutangs. You don't see orangutangs going to mass and praying to their God to grant them the wisdom of whether or not their babie's penies should be mutilated. Neither do you see orangutangs going to clinics to get their penis hacked up because some ancient book tells them to. And supposedly intelligient orangutangs carry out this procedure for some digital green paper. At least bananas grow on trees, and have some discernable value.
Then go live with 'orangatangs' and leave us alone.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Wyman wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:So it seems you apes are wising up to the fact that cutting up female vaginas is a stupid idea.

Then go live with 'orangatangs' and leave us alone.
Wouldnt be so wise, since humans would probably lock my newfound orangutang compatriots in cages or just kill us all. It is unwise to leave humans to their own devices, always always be vigilant against them, you can never be to careful when a homo sapien is on the loose, and when there are many of these creatures crowded around each other, then danger looms.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

David Handeye wrote:Wow, for once doc and trixie agree! So, have a peace pipe...

Don't hold your breath waiting for her reply. And don't have too high expectations.
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

Not having been circumcised as an infant, several years ago I developed phimosis. http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/ ... s?page=4#1
"Immediate medical attention is necessary if the condition makes urination difficult or impossible.'
Unable to urinate, as I was filling up I called for an ambulance. Upon arrival, I got in. They then asked if I could drive to the emergency ward. I said "no". They then started to talk about the cost of their service. Finally, in great distress, I said "Boys, your here and I'm filling up. Lets go before I explode!"

At the hospital several hours later, the doctor gave me two options: 1.) circumcision, or 2) a hole in the foreskin out of which I would pee.

I'm pleased with the circumcision.

Trixie, do I lack credibility with you? Do you demand that I post of photograph of my pecker on this thread?

Tom :lol:
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Your posts are like blancmange. Where is the argument? Where is the point? Where is the duck a l'orange?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Female and male genital mutilation is practiced for different reasons. Male for hygiene, female for misogynistic reasons (so they can't enjoy sex). I'm against both because it's not only cruel, it serves no useful purpose.
Circumcision serves no useful purpose in babies.

The practice is a religious one, that has been foisted on the Christian the population by Jewish ideologues who have tried to rationalise an inherently irrational procedure with specious arguments.

Humans survived and thrived with foreskins since the dawn of time.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

tbieter wrote:

Not having been circumcised as an infant, several years ago I developed phimosis. http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/ ... s?page=4#1
"Immediate medical attention is necessary if the condition makes urination difficult or impossible.'
Unable to urinate, as I was filling up I called for an ambulance. Upon arrival, I got in. They then asked if I could drive to the emergency ward. I said "no". They then started to talk about the cost of their service. Finally, in great distress, I said "Boys, your here and I'm filling up. Lets go before I explode!"

At the hospital several hours later, the doctor gave me two options: 1.) circumcision, or 2) a hole in the foreskin out of which I would pee.

Trixie, do I lack credibility with you? Do you demand that I post of photograph of my pecker on this thread?

You did not get Phimosis because you were not circumcised as a child.
It is just as likely that you could have lived to old age with no problem.
The question is, that if you can sure Phimosis with an operation, with risks, why would you want to inflict that on EVERY child regardless of their chances of phimosis?

Do we remove every child's appendix, just in case? DO we say "I got appendicitis BECAUSE I have not had an appendectomy?" Duh, no.

Do we routinely remove ALL wisdom teeth IN CASE they cause cramped teeth?
Do we remove ALL gall bladders JUST IN CASE the person might get gall stones?
GreatandWiseTrixie

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Your posts are like blancmange. Where is the argument? Where is the point?
Seems like I didn't dumb it enough down for the apes to understand, as evidenced by the comment below.
tbieter wrote:At the hospital several hours later, the doctor gave me two options: 1.) circumcision, or 2) a hole in the foreskin out of which I would pee.

I'm pleased with the circumcision. Would you like to see my penis?
Human seems unable to make any philosophical connections from my basic statements about circumcision. Despite me devoting a paragraph to ridiculing traditions, Human seems to get from the discussion that circumcision is a needed practice, because every now and then, someone receives a necessary medical circumcision. Human also implies that I aim to remove necessary medical circumcisions from the medical community altogether, with additional hyperbole about sexual remarks.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
tbieter wrote:

You did not get Phimosis because you were not circumcised as a child.
It is just as likely that you could have lived to old age with no problem.
The question is, that if you can sure Phimosis with an operation, with risks, why would you want to inflict that on EVERY child regardless of their chances of phimosis?

Do we remove every child's appendix, just in case? DO we say "I got appendicitis BECAUSE I have not had an appendectomy?" Duh, no.

Do we routinely remove ALL wisdom teeth IN CASE they cause cramped teeth?
Do we remove ALL gall bladders JUST IN CASE the person might get gall stones?
Let me add another condition where preemptive surgery is not recommended. Many people in the west have diverticulosis, and many of these never develop symptoms. The general rule of the surgeon is surgery after the 3rd hospitalization for a severe attack. So far all of my attacks, except the last one, have been mild where I go to the doctor, get it Diagnosed, and get a prescription for antibiotics. After the last attack I consulted a surgeon and it was decided that surgery was not necessary.

One more, if I may. I have Left ventricular hypertrophy that distorted my Mitral valve. At first one cardiologist insisted that I needed surgery to replace the valve, but there was nothing wrong with the valve. Since then medications have mostly corrected the symptoms.