the man and women experience

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

the man and women experience

Post by jackles »

is man and women an adventure of a singularity.love.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I take it you're asking a question, yes?

If so: nope.

"Man and Woman" is just another example of life doin' what life does, that being, 'birth, maturity, fucking, babies, death'.

Dress it up as you like, changes nuthin'.
The Voice of Time

Re: the man and women experience

Post by The Voice of Time »

You are both wrong.

You do what you want with what you get, so within your own power, which is quite extensive, you can make whatever you want out of it.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Voice,

Sure, 'man' and 'woman' can define 'it' as each (or 'they') like...doesn't change the fundamental transaction which -- again -- is: 'birth, maturity, fucking, babies, death'.

I'm all for subjective meaning and subverting 'mechanics' for one's own end...my twisting the imperative to my own ends doesn't, however, negate the imperative.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

There's a lot more to life than your list and a lot more to do with your life ^^ sharing entertainment (other than sex), having deep dialogue, compete as well as cooperate towards goals, sharing adventure, express yourself together in various forms (anything from arts to associations, politics and so forth).

Any experience in life you can share with another person, you can share with a woman. I love sex, but I know some women I'd like to be with but more for their company than their body (who truly needs women for sex these days anyways? I have 4 kilo flesh-realistic vagina+anus in my room and the world wide web to aid my fantasy -> a good deal for the penis), and at least for my current state of life making any children is out of the question (and more and more people go their entire life voluntarily without making any children, nothing wrong with that, my aunt is one such person, and she's a lovely woman).

So, again, you make whatever you want out of it. Neither birth (including conception) nor death has to be part of it... maturity I'm not sure what would imply because it could be many things, and whether it references the adults or the child to bear I don't know. Birth seems to include babies unless you are talking about the person's own birth? Because only your mother would be part of that one and I'm quite sure he was not talking about one's relationship with one's mother.
henry quirk

"I have 4 kilo flesh-realistic vagina+anus in my room"

Post by henry quirk »

Synthetic sex is still sex (which dominates each of us) which is about the baby makin'.

Again: 'I'm all for subjective meaning and subverting 'mechanics' for one's own end...my twisting the imperative to my own ends doesn't, however, negate the imperative.'
jackles

Post by jackles »

ok henry explain love of virtue in a stranger.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I can admire the man or woman (or child) who acts in a way I find virtuous.

This is sympathy born of projecting myself into a circumstance and imagining what I would do.

Finding another who does as I would (or, would like to) brings on the warm fuzzies of comradeship.
Last edited by henry quirk on Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackles

Post by jackles »

fuzzies must of course be nonlocal awareness of nonlocal virtue.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

HA!