beond man and woman

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

beond man and woman

Post by jackles »

Man and womans identity is beond man and woman.in love they become one.a union which desolves all other identity.they are in gods limitless heart beond moving.i am talking of an old age couple.
Bill Wiltrack

Re: beond man and woman

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Beyond
FTFY

jackles

Post by jackles »

Yeah roughly fifty sounds good.
NielsBohr

Post by NielsBohr »

jackles wrote:Man and womans identity is beond man and woman.in love they become one.a union which desolves all other identity.they are in gods limitless heart beond moving.i am talking of an old age couple.
Hi Jackless,

I am happy for your good thoughts, and moreover for your couple.

Please let me ask you - or a more aware person, as the title seem to be Beyond women and men, what do you think about the "Gender theory", which was most probably about to dissolve the sexual differences, and in this way had better to be called the "Non-gender theory" if I don't mistake myself, especially in France on recent years, before the eponym law project was - I believe - aborted or revised.

I made some researches about the strange name of "Gender theory", which I found strange, because I thought genders had been recognized of all the history.

Obviously, I fell on sites (some relatively extremist about them) clamming that there was especially no relation between XX or XY chromosomes and male or female genders, respectively; next to the other facts of the androgynes or again next to the "problematic" case of the trisomy-23, explicitly XXY.

Then, I found an ancient experiment, which I try to make a summary, which seen to be at the origin of "Gender theory":
A child had an accident (caused by temperature if I remember well), and the physician had to "erase" totally his male genital device.

The next of the story consist if I remember well, in taking hormonal pills. But when the child grew, he felt some attraction for women.

I don't want to tell all the story in details, but the conclusion is a suicide.

I would ask someone if the both phenomenons, knowing:
  • some possible non-relational aspects between "gender" and several physical realities as chromosoms or sex, or
  • the tragedy which arrived to the child
could lead to some teaching ?

Something tell me that we have to be careful with the second point especially, maybe applied to the wish to assume a gender which is no well (and on an enough long time) thought, in taking pills to assume a such state.

Formally, it concern a weak fraction of population, but I was wondering if there was other problematics, questions and solutions - of the domain most probably of the experimental psychology, or others ?
jackles

Post by jackles »

hello niels.physicaly men and women are different even the brains of men and women are obviously different.but in the consciousness of good and evil in terms of the event as observers they are indistinguishable.its this indistinguishability that is the nonmoving super ego relative to there male female moving event identities.in othe r words i beleive consciousness exists beond the range of being male or female and is independent of the brain .consciousness being nonlocal as in quantum nonlocal.
NielsBohr

Post by NielsBohr »

Hi Jackles,

Tank you for your answer.

I posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&p=175650#p175650
what I think about good and evil.

I believe in God, but as there is no mention of believing in devil - I don't believe in it - and moreover, I think that evil is already understood under the human acception of "good", what I explain in the link. I think the false contradiction between good and bad is a way of alienation, more particularly.
jackles

Post by jackles »

yeah good and evil exist in side consciousness and its because of this that the individual has or has not a conscience on matters or is ignorant in terms of consciousness on certain matters.but consciousness its self is good without attachment to good or evil.it exists independent of the event.