at what point

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

at what point

Post by jackles »

At what point do men and women become the same thing.as in say buddism.is there an underlying self which is identicaly as in the judgement of good and evil.
Last edited by jackles on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Re: at what point

Post by reasonvemotion »

I would like to here your view on this.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yes man and woman is fiction in absolute fact consciousness.which is love.thats what i think.regs jackles
Skip

Post by Skip »

At what point do men and women become the same thing
Approximately 8 years post-mortem, in the absence of embalming or other preservation.
jackles

Post by jackles »

I see skip that you think of men and woman in terms of there fleshy bodys only.with out regard for vice or virtue in there nature.or you your self cannot distingwish between the two or have no realisation of there meaning.vice and virtue that is.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Skip

Post by Skip »

jackles wrote:I see skip that you think of men and woman in terms of there fleshy bodys only.with out regard for vice or virtue in there nature.or you your self cannot distingwish between the two or have no realisation of there meaning.vice and virtue that is.
I know what vice and virtue are, and they are the same in the nature of men, women, children, horses and lions. The social valuation of human traits varies, both because of environmental factors (what the group needs for optimum survival) and the requirements of power structure (what supports the rulers' agenda). Therefore, the cultivation or curbing of a trait varies by society. In some Muslim cultures, for example, women are expected to be practical, while men are supposed to be spiritual; in Victorian middle class English cultures, it was just the opposite. But loyalty is always valued in every member of every group.
jackles

Post by jackles »

As you say loyalty is always valued and is a virtue.as is a sense of humor.regs jackles