Revolution in Thought

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Revolution in Thought

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:28 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:24 pm Prime Triad, death of philosophy thread.
You've outlined no semantics or a HOWTO. Nobody else but you can use it.

Actually I did...look at the geometric nature of language thread or this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=25981

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Useful to who? You? What exactly is this "use" you keep pushing.
It's useful to me.
And to my fiance.
And to my familly.
And to my community
And to my society

This "use" I keep pushing is the maximisation of values.

Rofl!!!! What you push is just a parasitic value system and a massive ego trip as to your "value". You produce nothing valuable, and whatever family you think you are defending will be consume by the entropy you fear.

These are "relatively" cruel and harsh words so I will explain further:

That "programming" created the same social media problem that results in the same absence and disintegration of the family you are pushing. What...so when you have kids your son will be living through video game, you daughter looking up past lover's on facebook when difficult time in her marriage hit?

What type of life value is that?

The system you are building will just eat your offspring.

The quantitative facts and what as subjective qualitative experiential ones all point to the computer programmers creating the same entropy they fear...it is a regressive loop leading nowhere but an abyss. You become what you fear.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm It is such a wide ranging word. Practicality? People live and die with or without computers. Computation just makes the simple aspects of life more complex, thus leading to inherent confusion.

The computer programmers, by point out everything is a problem and chaotic, are just the harbingers of there own fears. They are problematic by their own admission.

And "decision theory?"...premised in the contradictory nature of binary logic...not decision there.

Your tools do not work given enough time, because they are subject to the same entropy you are trying to control...as a matter of fact they are just an extension of it.

Computer programming is just semantics, the science of semantics has been applied in a wholer form long before the invention of the computer. Computer programming is just semantics entropying over time.[/color]
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm You want to control reality, because like most zealots you have deep doubts about what control really is or the system you push.
Maybe you want to burn everything to the ground because you are angry that you were lied about "truth" ?

Reality is in a perpetual state of being burnt away and recreated, it is law. Anger, no anger, both, neither...what is a lie is that computer programming is the be all end all.

It is just ego, nothing more or less. Control the uncontrollable.
Maybe you should send me your rejection of computation via the post office. This performative contradiction isn't really doing it for your argument.

I don't have too, the human condition is the ghost in the machine which will effectively negate the machine itself. The machine itself is rooted to self-destruct, I am just following its own laws by higher ones of reason.

I don't think you get it, the system you are building is destined to cave in as it seeks to annihilate the same human element it is grounded in.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm Actually I did...look at the geometric nature of language thread or this thread:

Insufficient. You failed to define the rules by which your operators are to be interpreted.

A system that only you know how to use is incoherent ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_language_argument )

Teach it to me.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm You produce nothing valuable, and whatever family you think you are defending will be consume by the entropy you fear.
And yet - my kin's DNA can be traced back beyond written history.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm That "programming" created the same social media problem that results in the same absence and disintegration of the family you are pushing. What...so when you have kids your son will be living through video game, you daughter looking up past lover's on facebook when difficult time in her marriage hit?

Such a cynical outlook.

The masses have always found ways to numb their existential crisis. Drugs. Sex. Wine. Religion. Philosophy.

Distractions. Shall we examine whether Facebook or Phlosophy has caused more harm throughout human history?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:49 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 pm Actually I did...look at the geometric nature of language thread or this thread:

Insufficient. You failed to define the rules by which your operators are to be interpreted.

How so exactly, show me how "each axiom is a point of origin progressing to and cycling through axioms" is not an interpretation that necessitates itself as the description of "being" itself?

Face it a true logical system cannot be turned into a computer without the computer killing itself. Run the hamster wheel of type theory as long as you want...the Prime Triad will already defined how that ends.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm
You produce nothing valuable, and whatever family you think you are defending will be consume by the entropy you fear.

And yet - my kin's DNA can be traced back for 10000 years.

Good, show me the test your computer gives. Or better yet explain to me how they did it without computers, obviously they didn't need them if it goes back that long.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm
That "programming" created the same social media problem that results in the same absence and disintegration of the family you are pushing. What...so when you have kids your son will be living through video game, you daughter looking up past lover's on facebook when difficult time in her marriage hit?

Such a cynical outlook.

Now you are sounding like a needy bitch.

And this is an insult.

I mean look at you.

You "needed" all you have to live. Your "family", being "loved and accepted"...ROFL!!!! What type of man is that who can exist by divine reason alone. What you don't understand, is that those "people" all have there

That is weakness, that is the complete absence of a survival of the fittest.

Even Alexander the great envied Diogenes the cynic...and Alexander's empire ended up dying anyhow, so he never really did anything but play a role determined by something beyond himself.

The masses have always found ways to numb their existential crisis. Drugs. Sex. Wine. Religion. Philosophy.

I exist...no existential crisis there.

And computer programming, filling the eyes which a bunch of useless images...is not the epitome of the existential crisis you believe exists?

Distractions. Shall we examine whether Facebook or Phlosophy has caused more harm throughout human history?

Yes...let's do that, as a matter of fact I will create a thread for it now.

The quantitative facts and what as subjective qualitative experiential ones all point to the computer programmers creating the same entropy they fear...it is a regressive loop leading nowhere but an abyss. You become what you fear.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm It is such a wide ranging word. Practicality? People live and die with or without computers. Computation just makes the simple aspects of life more complex, thus leading to inherent confusion.

The computer programmers, by point out everything is a problem and chaotic, are just the harbingers of there own fears. They are problematic by their own admission.

And "decision theory?"...premised in the contradictory nature of binary logic...not decision there.

Your tools do not work given enough time, because they are subject to the same entropy you are trying to control...as a matter of fact they are just an extension of it.

Computer programming is just semantics, the science of semantics has been applied in a wholer form long before the invention of the computer. Computer programming is just semantics entropying over time.[/color]

Maybe you want to burn everything to the ground because you are angry that you were lied about "truth" ?

Reality is in a perpetual state of being burnt away and recreated, it is law. Anger, no anger, both, neither...what is a lie is that computer programming is the be all end all.

Maybe you should send me your rejection of computation via the post office. This performative contradiction isn't really doing it for your argument.

I don't have too, the human condition is the ghost in the machine which will effectively negate the machine itself. The machine itself is rooted to self-destruct, I am just following its own laws by higher ones of reason.

I don't think you get it, the system you are building is destined to cave in as it seeks to annihilate the same human element it is grounded in.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm How so exactly, show me how "each axiom is a point of origin progressing to and cycling through axioms" is not an interpretation that necessitates itself as the description of "being" itself?
What you just said....

町会要提別合是介要坂人覧光能聞式抗長情真。減側一厚広更吉報葉予全信万情康愛従上。班禁果会結参卒賀村続象因大休開改況教副夜。入西現技早抑入阪評意提断百。響宙間問安速戒健不記付甲安試覧。著見維断永咲見資区信始取熟設食。動営人図転職国所断本十勢松学産友図犯。欺父許制長事感懲掲様演汁候競際凶狙。質毎施日見権京氏士蓄在属図任。

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm Face it a true logical system cannot be turned into a computer without the computer killing itself. Run the hamster wheel of type theory as long as you want...the Prime Triad will already defined how that ends.
Ooooh a TRUE logical system. Like the one that you can't communicate to anybody else?

You can't even even explain it to me, never mind making it run on a computer.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Good, show me the test your computer gives. Or better yet explain to me how they did it without computers, obviously they didn't need them if it goes back that long.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's called Ergodic theory. You are going to have to do your own homework.

We leverage the survivorship bias of those who "did it" (they didn't do anything - they were just lucky) then we figure out WHY what they did worked.
What makes them special. And some times you can't find the right answer - except for the fact that "this pattern has survived entropy for 5000 years". The Lindy effect IS statistically significant!
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Now you are sounding like a needy bitch.

And this is an insult.

I mean look at you.

You "needed" all you have to live. Your "family", being "loved and accepted"...ROFL!!!! What type of man is that who can exist by divine reason alone. What you don't understand, is that those "people" all have there
Yes. And you are so hardcore. Silly child.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm That is weakness, that is the complete absence of a survival of the fittest.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have absolutely no idea what "survival of the fittest" means. By nature's law a jelly fish is much fitter than you. It has survived far longer and endured far more entropy than humans ever could.

Neither you nor I get to decide what "fittest" means! Nature is THAT which decides!

If all your "hardcore strength and lack of weakness" gets you extinct in 5 generations - you aren't "the fittest".
If my "weakness" leads to co-operation and community-building which enables us to survive that which leads to YOUR extinction that which you have deemed to be "weakness" is strength by the rules of "survival of the fittest".

The strategy which helps you beat the odds is what makes you "the fittest"!

You don't understand anti-gragility. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragile
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm I exist...no existential crisis there.
yeah, but it's not about you. It's about us.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm And computer programming, filling the eyes which a bunch of useless images...is not the epitome of the existential crisis you believe exists?

Truth-seeking - it's the most harmful religion of all. Pacifying the human spirit since day-1.

There are only two kinds of people that I care about - builders and explorers.

Those who know how to build things that endure, and those who come here to look&see.
Philosophers are explorers...
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm How so exactly, show me how "each axiom is a point of origin progressing to and cycling through axioms" is not an interpretation that necessitates itself as the description of "being" itself?
What you just said....

町会要提別合是介要坂人覧光能聞式抗長情真。減側一厚広更吉報葉予全信万情康愛従上。班禁果会結参卒賀村続象因大休開改況教副夜。入西現技早抑入阪評意提断百。響宙間問安速戒健不記付甲安試覧。著見維断永咲見資区信始取熟設食。動営人図転職国所断本十勢松学産友図犯。欺父許制長事感懲掲様演汁候競際凶狙。質毎施日見権京氏士蓄在属図任。

The town council needs to be taken care of by the president. The reduced-side one atsuhiro further good news a total of a million. The group is a deputy at the night of the Grand holiday. The current technology of Irizai is a hundred. It is a test of the unrecorded KO. Written by see-through Yongsaki, the city of Shin starts to eat. The dynamic person figure: Ten Tomatsu Manabu, a friend figure offender of the country place Deceive the father of the long thing feeling be chingbirok the presence of the evil target.
The quality of each day is a figure of Kyo-shi.

So what you are saying is that men who cannot read, are the one's programming our reality?

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm Face it a true logical system cannot be turned into a computer without the computer killing itself. Run the hamster wheel of type theory as long as you want...the Prime Triad will already defined how that ends.
Ooooh a TRUE logical system. Like the one that you can't communicate to anybody else?

You can't even turn it into something communicable. Never mind making it run on a computer.

Actually, it is communicated by negating other systems.

Communication is a two way street, you cannot communicate type theory or any of these ideas without copying and pasting an article from wiki...is that really explaining anything? I mean noone real needs you then, we have a computer to do all that.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Good, show me the test your computer gives. Or better yet explain to me how they did it without computers, obviously they didn't need them if it goes back that long.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's called Ergodic theory. You are going to have to do your own homework.

It's called the Munchauseen Trillema, you are obviously flailing around a pseudo-intellectualism throw a myriad of concepts and theories...no one really cares about.

As a matter of fact, the trillema, already explains the nature of conceptualization for you. The ergodic theory is just an encapsulation of specific relations in reality...but this is random. "All laws are inherently random" thread.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Now you are sounding like a needy bitch.

And this is an insult.

I mean look at you.

Yes. And you are so hardcore. Silly child.

I am hardcore, thankyou.

As a matter of fact, I think I will keep throwing your mind around for a while until I break it or you run.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm That is weakness, that is the complete absence of a survival of the fittest.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have absolutely no idea what "survival of the fittest" means. By nature's law a jelly fish is much fitter than you. It has survived far longer and endured far more entropy.

Length of life, empirically speaking, is a very relative term when time can be manipulated by the nature of observation alone. The jelly fish contemplates little...it cannot become a man, but a man can contemplate life in such a manner where he is not bounded by time alone.

Neither you nor I get to decide what "fittest" means! Nature is THAT which decides!

If all your "hardcore strength and lack of weakness" gets you extinct in 5000 years - you aren't "the fittest".

Actually "survival of the fittest" is a perspective coined by a man...it is determined by man. Darwin, protagoras, remember?

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm I exist...no existential crisis there.
yeah, but it's not about you.

And it is about you? Seriously? The world you are creating is just you physicality your own percieved problems and fears.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm And computer programming, filling the eyes which a bunch of useless images...is not the epitome of the existential crisis you believe exists?

Truth-seeking - it's the most harmful religion of all. Pacifying the human spirit since day-1.

So what you are saying is that deep down you are not only unstable, but have no interest in truth? So you are a narcissist and sociopath...or not?

There are only two kinds of people that I care about - builders and explorers.

Those who know how to build things that endure, and those who come here to look&see.
Philosophers are explorers...

But you are not a philosopher, you are a programmer. Philosophers seek truth, you just said it is a harmful religion.

Do you even know what you are talking about, or do you just throw wikipedia articles about programming theories around to justify yourself?

The quantitative facts and what as subjective qualitative experiential ones all point to the computer programmers creating the same entropy they fear...it is a regressive loop leading nowhere but an abyss. You become what you fear.[/color]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Logik

Post by Logik »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm Actually, it is communicated by negating other systems.
You are yet to demonstrate the negation.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm Communication is a two way street, you cannot communicate type theory or any of these ideas without copying and pasting an article from wiki...is that really explaining anything? I mean noone real needs you then, we have a computer to do all that.
I can communicate it. Given enough time and an open mind. To a closed mind I provide Wikipedia links.

The computer can't teach you how to ask the right questions...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm It's called the Munchauseen Trillema, you are obviously flailing around a pseudo-intellectualism throw a myriad of concepts and theories...no one really cares about.
Then why should I care about the Trillema? And if the Trilemma negates itself via recursion well. Recursion is computation.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm As a matter of fact, the trillema, already explains the nature of conceptualization for you. The ergodic theory is just an encapsulation of specific relations in reality...but this is random. "All laws are inherently random" thread.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm As a matter of fact, I think I will keep throwing your mind around for a while until I break it or you run.
Ohhh. Is that your criterion for success is?

Like I said - you are on a mission to burn everything down. As long as you keep this to a philosophy forum - nobody will stop you.

If you act on your desire to burn everything to the ground - somebody will end you prematurely.

If I didn't know any better - it's a defense mechanism. Trying to chase people away. Tsk tsk. Kids.
Or perhaps it's the "It's crap because my intellectual prowess didn't build it". The Ego sure takes many different forms...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Length of life, empirically speaking, is a very relative term when time can be manipulated by the nature of observation alone. The jelly fish contemplates little...it cannot become a man, but a man can contemplate life in such a manner where he is not bounded by time alone.
The man cannot become a jelly fish either. What's your point?

You'll convince me that you aren't bounded by time when you respond to this thread in 150 years.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Actually "survival of the fittest" is a perspective coined by a man...it is determined by man. Darwin, protagoras, remember?
It is descriptive not prescriptive. It explains the mechanics of Evolution.
If you become extinct in your particular habitat while another species survives you are not "the fittest".

And it certainly doesn't mean that being (or acting) "hardcore" will ensure survival. If your "hardcoreness" makes you conflict-prone - sooner or later you'll find your match...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm And it is about you? Seriously? The world you are creating is just you physicality your own percieved problems and fears.
Not really. It's the fears of humanity. I fear very little.

I can cope with uncertainty - most people cant. So they pay me to cope with uncertainty for them...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm So what you are saying is that deep down you are not only unstable, but have no interest in truth? So you are a narcissist and sociopath...or not?
Maybe I have interest in truth. Maybe I don't. Define it and I'll tell you if it's useful to me.

If you put truth-seeking before the well-being of human beings, and your truth-seeking obsession manifest as actions that harm another human being - I will not hesitate to end your life.

Is that narcissistic/sociopathic? I don't know. It sure strikes me as the exact opposite...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm But you are not a philosopher, you are a programmer. Philosophers seek truth, you just said it is a harmful religion.
I am neither programmer not a philosopher, but you are a pathetic button-pusher ;)

Truth-seeking emancipates the human mind. Rather than waste your time looking for Truth - go build something useful.
Put your mind to practical use - you will soon come to realise from first-hand experience how non-symmetrical reality actually is.

And you'll stop idolising axiomatic systems. Failure is the greatest teacher.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

Logic wrote:
Truth seeking emancipates the human mind . Rather than waste your time looking for Truth - go build something useful
Put your mind to practical use - you will soon come to realise from first hand experience how non symmetrical reality actually is
Truth seeking and building something useful are not actually incompatible as you can do both of them at the same time
Man is not just a pragmatist so no matter how much you may want him to be just that he will also be a philosopher too

Evolution has provided us with the most complex thing known to exist in the Universe
We should therefore be using it in every way possible and not simply for making things

What evidence have you got to demonstrate that reality is more non symmetrical than symmetrical ?
The behaviour of atoms which are the basic units of matter is very symmetrical would you not agree ?
surreptitious57

Logic wrote:
You will convince me that you arent bounded by time when you respond to this thread in I50 years
By which time you will be dead so you wont actually know even if such a thing were actually possible
Logik

Post by Logik »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:26 am
Logic wrote:
You will convince me that you arent bounded by time when you respond to this thread in I50 years
By which time you will be dead so you wont actually know even if such a thing were actually possible
Sure. But others can verify the claim.
surreptitious57

Logic wrote:
I can cope with uncertainty - most people cant . So they pay me to cope with uncertainty for them ...
Which type of uncertainty are you referring to here [ there is more than one and they are not all the same ]
surreptitious57

Logic wrote:
Maybe I have interest in truth . Maybe I dont . Define it and I will tell you if its useful to me
That which can be demonstrated either through logic or empiricism

Although the word itself has multiple meanings which are also contradictory so it is important to emphasise which one is being used
As it is also a religious term and that is why it should be separated from more accurate truths such as the scientific or mathematical
Logik

Post by Logik »

:x
surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:31 am
Logic wrote:
I can cope with uncertainty - most people cant . So they pay me to cope with uncertainty for them ...
Which type of uncertainty are you referring to here [ there is more than one and they are not all the same ]
They are all the same.

Propagation of model errors.
Statistical confidence intervals.

It correlates with the emotion called anxiety.
surreptitious57

Logic wrote:
They are all the same
Economical / financial / political
Psychological / philosophical
Moral / ethical / legal
Physical / medical
Environmental
Logik

Post by Logik »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:03 am
Logic wrote:
They are all the same
Economical / financial / political
Psychological / philosophical
Moral / ethical / legal
Physical / medical
Environmental
All the same.

Inability to predict consequences.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Logik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm Actually, it is communicated by negating other systems.
You are yet to demonstrate the negation.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 pm Communication is a two way street, you cannot communicate type theory or any of these ideas without copying and pasting an article from wiki...is that really explaining anything? I mean noone real needs you then, we have a computer to do all that.
I can communicate it. Given enough time and an open mind. To a closed mind I provide Wikipedia links.

The computer can't teach you how to ask the right questions...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm It's called the Munchauseen Trillema, you are obviously flailing around a pseudo-intellectualism throw a myriad of concepts and theories...no one really cares about.
Then why should I care about the Trillema? And if the Trilemma negates itself via recursion well. Recursion is computation.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm As a matter of fact, the trillema, already explains the nature of conceptualization for you. The ergodic theory is just an encapsulation of specific relations in reality...but this is random. "All laws are inherently random" thread.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm As a matter of fact, I think I will keep throwing your mind around for a while until I break it or you run.
Ohhh. Is that your criterion for success is?

Like I said - you are on a mission to burn everything down. As long as you keep this to a philosophy forum - nobody will stop you.

If you act on your desire to burn everything to the ground - somebody will end you prematurely.

If I didn't know any better - it's a defense mechanism. Trying to chase people away. Tsk tsk. Kids.
Or perhaps it's the "It's crap because my intellectual prowess didn't build it". The Ego sure takes many different forms...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Length of life, empirically speaking, is a very relative term when time can be manipulated by the nature of observation alone. The jelly fish contemplates little...it cannot become a man, but a man can contemplate life in such a manner where he is not bounded by time alone.
The man cannot become a jelly fish either. What's your point?

You'll convince me that you aren't bounded by time when you respond to this thread in 150 years.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm Actually "survival of the fittest" is a perspective coined by a man...it is determined by man. Darwin, protagoras, remember?
It is descriptive not prescriptive. It explains the mechanics of Evolution.
If you become extinct in your particular habitat while another species survives you are not "the fittest".

And it certainly doesn't mean that being (or acting) "hardcore" will ensure survival. If your "hardcoreness" makes you conflict-prone - sooner or later you'll find your match...

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm And it is about you? Seriously? The world you are creating is just you physicality your own percieved problems and fears.
Not really. It's the fears of humanity. I fear very little.

I can cope with uncertainty - most people cant. So they pay me to cope with uncertainty for them...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm So what you are saying is that deep down you are not only unstable, but have no interest in truth? So you are a narcissist and sociopath...or not?
Maybe I have interest in truth. Maybe I don't. Define it and I'll tell you if it's useful to me.

If you put truth-seeking before the well-being of human beings, and your truth-seeking obsession manifest as actions that harm another human being - I will not hesitate to end your life.

Is that narcissistic/sociopathic? I don't know. It sure strikes me as the exact opposite...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm But you are not a philosopher, you are a programmer. Philosophers seek truth, you just said it is a harmful religion.
I am neither programmer not a philosopher, but you are a pathetic button-pusher ;)

Truth-seeking emancipates the human mind. Rather than waste your time looking for Truth - go build something useful.
Put your mind to practical use - you will soon come to realise from first-hand experience how non-symmetrical reality actually is.

And you'll stop idolising axiomatic systems. Failure is the greatest teacher.
I am not going to divert this thread further, you can copy and past the above to some other thread I created or a new one. The argument's peacegirl claim are sound.