Men

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atla wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:27 pm
Read again, try again
I did read it. Once was enough to know it makes no sense. I really don't give a shit why men hate women. What I do give a shit about are laws that make it a whole lot easier and socially acceptable for men to indulge their woman-hatred and do them harm.
It's also too simplistic to say it's 'unloved' men. I don't know any women who hate men. They certainly put up with a hell of a lot from them. There are also many, many married men who you wonder how the fuck they ever got any woman to go anywhere near them, yet there they are, with an seemingly adoring wife and a tribe of children. So whining about how 'unloved' men are is going to fall on deaf ears.
You demonstrate the "women are oblivious about their unfathomable privilige" part. You belong to the desired/loved gender and cannot imagine how fundamentally different life is for the other gender.
Too stupid to respond too. I value my sanity. Find anothing thread. You have nothing to contribute on this one.
Atla

Post by Atla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:41 pm
Atla wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 pm

I did read it. Once was enough to know it makes no sense. I really don't give a shit why men hate women. What I do give a shit about are laws that make it a whole lot easier and socially acceptable for men to indulge their woman-hatred and do them harm.
It's also too simplistic to say it's 'unloved' men. I don't know any women who hate men. They certainly put up with a hell of a lot from them. There are also many, many married men who you wonder how the fuck they ever got any woman to go anywhere near them, yet there they are, with an seemingly adoring wife and a tribe of children. So whining about how 'unloved' men are is going to fall on deaf ears.
You demonstrate the "women are oblivious about their unfathomable privilige" part. You belong to the desired/loved gender and cannot imagine how fundamentally different life is for the other gender.
Too stupid to respond too. I value my sanity. Find anothing thread. You have nothing to contribute on this one.
Your sanity? 😀
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:57 pm But you don't have to have laws in place to make it a whole lot easier to intimidate, bash, rape, murder...those you hate! You don't have to instruct the police and 'justice' system to be as lenient as possible on men who bash and intimidate women for the 'crime' of standing up for women's rights. You don't have to confuse and gas-light the entire human race by reporting rapists, paedophiles, murderers etc. as 'female' 'she' and 'her' when they are in fact MEN. You don't have to make it legal for ANY man to change the sex on his birth certificate to 'female'. Those are facts. Those are fixable.
There have even been ridiculous cases of men going missing or being wanted by the police with the police via the media asking the public to report sightings of a woman. It would be funny if it were not so bat-shit insane and dangerous. You can be charged with a 'hate crime' for calling a man a man, because apparently 'misgpronouning' someone is 'genociding' them and causes them to immediately commit suidice. JFC. Some people have actual problems.

Well what a really awful fucked up event, is this human experiencing business. Who's to blame, I guess we all are I suppose, both men and women. Where there's a self there is other, and where there is other there will be opposition and conflict.
Is there a cure, a solution to all this. In my humble opinion, I don't think so. So roll on the big deep eternal sleep I say.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:43 am At least I actually have something to say.
So do I

The self takes itself seriously. It feels itself to be a person, and that this person is their own personal person. Truth is, there is no individual personal self at all to take ownership of. There is zero self present at any birth or death that can say to itself..''Hey wow, this is so cool, look at me everyone, I've just been born, I am aware of myself for the first time. Likewise, there is zero self that can know and tell it's self it has died. The 'self' is an illusion of brain activity. This so called self is simply an empty ''thought''.
There is absolutely no division between one organism and another, any apparent separation is illusory, as both life and death is just one endless infinite seamless cyclical event.

If the waters rushing down the mountain because of gravity had a self, they also would feel that this force is theirs. They would feel that rushing down is good, and that they are accomplishing great things. Or, when reaching the flat land, they would feel that moderation is a better way. Unless, of course, they get mad or indignant at someting, and they might "decide" to flood the plain. Like the self, the rushing waters are innocently unaware of the reality that they express, of the forces that move them. There's just what's happening, and no force on earth can force the force to not happen, or be any other way than what it is in the immediate instance of happening.
When the I is gone, what's left is senses and a brain that function automatically, like everything else in nature. Everything that is happening in life's theatre is not happening to anyone, or anything. So yes, no one cares. :shock: bla bla bla...

You're welcome.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:09 pmWas the chemistry that made up these now adults already present but dormant in their baby brains, and that it took the actual life of experience to force it to become activated, and was it a programme already fixed and was completely beyond their control to change it.
Seems like it to some degree... considering that people with perfectly good parents might be inclined to go completely off the rails... while people with bad parents might do quite well in spite of that.  The outcomes are all over the map.  I don't think it is set in stone for anyone, even if certain personal inclinations may prove to be a challenge for them.  People have demonstrated overcoming and shifting so many things about themselves.  The potential seems to be there for everyone regardless of circumstance -- and inexplicably, some do it and some don't.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:09 pmWas the chemistry that made up these now adults already present but dormant in their baby brains, and that it took the actual life of experience to force it to become activated, and was it a programme already fixed and was completely beyond their control to change it.
Seems like it to some degree... considering that people with perfectly good parents might be inclined to go completely off the rails... while people with bad parents might do quite well in spite of that.  The outcomes are all over the map.  I don't think it is set in stone for anyone, even if certain personal inclinations may prove to be a challenge for them.  People have demonstrated overcoming and shifting so many things about themselves.  The potential seems to be there for everyone regardless of circumstance -- and inexplicably, some do it and some don't.
Thank you for you're point of view. Always interesting. :D

Just goes to show there is a truth in the idea that every single human life form is a unique never to be repeated event. Just as every grain of sand is microscopically unique. Like a snowflake, no two are the same.And that nature never repeats exactly, people are who they are and there is nothing anyone else can do about that to change them. Life is unconditionally free to express itself in infinite different ways because there is no other entity here other than life itself living as and for itself only.

vegetariantaxidermy

Interesting how trying to appear deep has the opposite effect. Reminds me of wonkersim, where the aim is to appear 'good'-- hence the obsession with virtue signalling. Neither can get their head around it when they encounter those who actually care about things. This is why they always look either bewildered or smirk to themselves and make condescending remarks like 'Why are you so angry ?' They don't feel much so they get very confused when they see others who do. Narcissists will be narcissists...
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Gotta say: seein' you three gals together is great. Harebrained, Hippy, and *Harridan.

*you're a mean old bitch, Veg, but I like you best of all... 👍 ...you got spunk.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:41 pm 'Why are you so angry ?' They don't feel much so they get very confused when they see others who do.

The one who claims to feel much, but who sees it as perfectly acceptable to judge men as (vegetariantaxidermy) personally perceives men to be.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:41 pm weasly, misogynistic, wonker males.
Men can just go fuck themselves.
Just some examples of many, that are projected by (vegetariantaxidermy) as negatively derogative and severely harsh judgement calls of men.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:41 pmNarcissists will be narcissists
Why judge men like that, do you have any feeling for their feelings? if not WHY?
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:35 pm Gotta say: seein' you three gals together is great. Harebrained, Hippy, and *Harridan.

*you're a mean old bitch, Veg, but I like you best of all... 👍 ...you got spunk.
Love you too Henry, politics aside :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:41 pm make condescending remarks like 'Why are you so angry ?' They don't feel much so they get very confused when they see others who do.
Do you think calling men derogative labels hurts their feelings? or do they not have any feelings? but the likes of you do because you appear to share the same characteristics as those that do, in your responses?

Do you think it's rather condescending of you to state on a public forum that men hate women? and that men should just go and fuck themselves? ...if not, then WHY?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:44 pm
henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:35 pm Gotta say: seein' you three gals together is great. Harebrained, Hippy, and *Harridan.

Love you too Henry, politics aside :mrgreen:
👍
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:48 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:41 pm make condescending remarks like 'Why are you so angry ?' They don't feel much so they get very confused when they see others who do.
Do you think calling men derogative labels hurts their feelings? or do they not have any feelings? but the likes of you do because you appear to share the same characteristics as those that do, in your responses?

Do you think it's rather condescending of you to state on a public forum that men hate women? and that men should just go and fuck themselves? ...if not, then WHY?
Hmm. Not sure how to 'preserve the feelings' of men. Perhaps the men on here could enlighten me and let me know how shattered and deeply hurt they are by my conclusions, and how I could cater more to their feelings in future posts.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:44 pm politics aside :mrgreen:
I wouldn't be so quick to pass the politics aside.

After all, isn't this thread all about your womanly right to fight against all the men who seemingly piss you off....And that this internet platform is just your golden opportunity to stand up for your rights, and shout it from the roof tops that your main aim is to make sure every man knows the important status of your right as a woman to tell men to go and fuck themselves. Why waste your power to shout out to the whole world just how much you are so hard done by, by the men in society. And surely this issue about women's rights against men who are just being themselves, just as women are being themselves cannot be just brushed aside, I mean, really? I seeing you do the exact opposite actually.

Isn't your incessant ranting all just like politics anyway ? or are you in denial that you too are part of the problem, and it's not just the men that need to go and fuck themselves?

Hypocrite.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:14 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:44 pm politics aside :mrgreen:
I wouldn't be so quick to pass the politics aside.

After all, isn't this thread all about your womanly right to fight against all the men who seemingly piss you off....And that this internet platform is just your golden opportunity to stand up for your rights, and shout it from the roof tops that your main aim is to make sure every man knows the important status of your right as a woman to tell men to go and fuck themselves. Why waste your power to shout out to the whole world just how much you are so hard done by, by the men in society. And surely this issue about women's rights against men who are just being themselves, just as women are being themselves cannot be just brushed aside, I mean, really? I seeing you do the exact opposite actually.

Isn't your incessant ranting all just like politics anyway ? or are you in denial that you too are part of the problem, and it's not just the men that need to go and fuck themselves?

Hypocrite.
It's not about political persuasion. It's about facts, logic, reason, science, safety.... All that boring stuff that 'deep, spritual' people like you don't concern yourselves with. Go back to your astrology and crystals.