Ukraine Crisis

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:30 pm Young adults are not permitted to leave the Ukraine and are forced to stay and fight.
Is it just the 'young' adults are not allowed to leave? I have heard, 'young adults and up to 60 years of age', HAVE TO remain, and FIGHT.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:30 pm Oh that's just great. Wealthy bourgeois politicians fighting over territory rain a shit storm down on the working citizens of the country and then refuse to let them leave when they're about to get blowed up.

Seriously tho. Let how absurd this is, sink into your brain for a minute.
WHEN, in ANY war, have the so-called "wealthy bourgeois politicians", (who start the 'verbal fighting' and wars), EVER let the other "classes", in the population, choose to not 'physically fight' the wars the "wealthy bourgeois politicians" started?

Let ANY 'war', throughout human history, be AN EXAMPLE of complete and utter STUPIDITY and ABSURDITY, 'sink in'.

It should take no more than one or two seconds.

Also, if one WATCHES and OBSERVES just how many of 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, will TRY TO "justify", "minimize", or "rationalize" some 'wars', then what becomes VERY CLEAR is just how long the ABSURDITY of 'war' (and "defending" yourselves "from" yourselves) ACTUALLY takes to 'sink into' the adult human being psyche. Thousands upon thousands of years has passed, and REALLY nothing much at all has 'sunk in'.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

It is wrong to blame the Left or Right for a war that Putin started. It is also wrong to propose that the US stay out of it. Every country in the free world has a stake in this, because if Putin can take what he pleases, what will stop him from inching across Europe or attacking across the Atlantic? Someone has to stop Putin from seizing nation upon nation throughout the free world—if not the US then who will do this?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:04 pm Well I gotta hand it to Putin. He's attacking kindergartens and orphanages. Kill em before they're old enough to carry a gun. Pretty fuckin smaht that guy.
And, you say this like the "united states of america" and NO other country has EVER dropped bombs and killed CHILDREN in kindergartens, orphanages, AND while eating and sleeping in homes and bedrooms.

ANY and EVERY 'war' is HORRIFIC and TERRIFYING, no matter who is CREATING 'it'.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:16 pm "Why do you not 'face' someone and say this, instead of HIDING out, in the mountain range, saying this?"

Putin's got a whole army, dude. I'm permitted only to outfit myself with the traditional weapons of the hashishin; crossbow, pistols, knives and nunchucks.
WHY are you ONLY 'permitted' to "outfit yourself" with such things?

And, my CLARIFYING question asked for some 'thing' completely DIFFERENT.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:30 pm Ever tried to take down a whole division of tanks with a pair of nunchucks? Yeah no it's no good.
Okay, if you say so.

But I was just wondering WHY 'you' want to HIDE, and then say some 'thing' to someone, instead of just saying that 'thing' directly to them?

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:08 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:26 pmTalk about being SCARED and AFRAID, AND spreading FEAR and FRIGHT over, relatively, absolutely NOTHING AT ALL.
How so?
Saying; Tomorrow: when the net is down, when your grocer hasn't anything to sell, when your vehicle is parked cuz there's no fuel,
sounds, to me, like 'spreading' FEAR and FRIGHT, when REALLY there was NO need to, AT ALL. Especially when 'spreading' this 'knowledge, fear, and/or fright' is based on relatively NOTHING AT ALL, of ANY REAL substance.
henry quirk wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:08 pm EDIT: you may be right
If you ask most, here is this forum, I am RARELY ever right, and, to some, I am NEVER right.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm
promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:04 pm Well I gotta hand it to Putin. He's attacking kindergartens and orphanages. Kill em before they're old enough to carry a gun. Pretty fuckin smaht that guy.
Then why is the fucking Russian army following him? He's one ugly little man who has had too many bad cosmetic procedures.
Here is ANOTHER one who discusses what a human body LOOKS LIKE, when TALKING ABOUT what IS HAPPENING.

What does the way a human body looks like, or how many surgical operations a human body has had, have absolutely ANY thing AT ALL to do with what this thread is about?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm The Russian population is what? 144 million. Russians are strange ones.
Are "they" the ONLY 'strange ones' on earth?

From my perspective EVERY one of 'you', adult human beings, are EQUALLY 'strange'.

NO other species KILLS its OWN, because of BELIEFS and/or GREED, NOR pollutes what it actually NEEDS to live, again just because of BELIEFS and/or GREED.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm They seem to crave dictatorial leaders.
Which country, society, or culture is there, made up of the adult population, which does NOT 'crave', choose to vote for, so-called "leaders" that 'dictate' what the RULES ARE and what WILL HAPPEN?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm Many of them still actually yearn for the 'good old days' of Stalin, after he slaughtered tens of millions of his own people. Bizarre.
And you KNOW this HOW, EXACTLY?

Also, do many of 'you', adult human beings, and especially the older ones, like "yourselves" here, 'yearn' for "the good old days", as it is said?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm It's up to Ukraine to fight them off. An unfortunate truth.
If a so-called "leader" of one country wants to start a war with a country that WAS on the former country's, so-called, "side" just because the latter country wants to join "another side", then does the "other side" have absolutely NO 'responsibility' AT ALL?

After all what is the purpose of "sides", which 'you', adult human beings, just MAKE UP and CREATE, if 'you' are NOT going to be "fighting for them"?

Oh, and by the way, for your information, if 'you', human beings, did NOT 'make' and 'choose' "sides", then there would NOT be ANY 'wars', ANY MORE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm Turning it into a World war is only going to make things a million times worse for everyone.
When you say, "Turning 'it' into a World war", what does the 'it' here refer to, EXACTLY?

Are you referring to the already 'world war', or to some 'thing' else?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm Other countries need to keep their snouts out of it,
But 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", are allowed to put 'your snout into it', as some would say, and as you are doing here, correct?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm and if they genuinely give a shit then assassinate him and be done with it.
So, do you REALLY think or BELIEVE 'assassinating' a so-called "leader" of 'another' country will STOP 'another' 'world war'?

Are you aware that, to some, 'assassinating' the "leader" of 'another' country could start, cause, and/or create 'another' 'world war'?

After all what has that "leader" REALLY done to ALL of the 'other' countries?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm They could have done that with HItler, or any other number of troublesome, shit-stirring 'leader types'.
So, you would also have NO qualms AT ALL if someone, from some 'other' country', just 'assassinated' "your leader", which you VOTED IN, just because that someone thought "your leader" was a so-called " shit-stirring 'leader type' "?

Would 'you' be ALL RIGHT with that, and thought "this WILL stop and prevent "world war" from happening and occurring?

Your Honesty here, as ALWAYS, will be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm I will wait for the wokies to come on here and call me a 'racist'...
How long will you wait for?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm Ooh, I'm scared, I really care so much what they think :lol:
Do you REALLY think ANY one cares what 'you' think?

Also, some now SEE that you may just be saying and writing the way you do just to lure in, or troll for, particular types of people.

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pmTurning it into a World war is only going to make things a million times worse for everyone
That was my concern yesterday

Now? pffftt!

The U.S. -- as it bitches and moans and impotently sanctions -- isn't even gonna stop buyin' oil from Russia.

Things ain't goin' hot. Sabers will rattle (ceremonial sabers: no cuttin' edges) as Ukraine is absorbed and that's all.

It's all a mind screw.
Is there ANY 'thing' in "ukraine" that "americans" want?

If yes, then is 'it' 'worth' "fighting for"?

Post by Age »

commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm It is wrong to blame the Left or Right for a war that Putin started.
But people with a so-called "left" or "right" view or attitude will 'try to' BLAME the "other side" for just about EVERY 'thing'.
commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm It is also wrong to propose that the US stay out of it. Every country in the free world has a stake in this, because if Putin can take what he pleases, what will stop him from inching across Europe or attacking across the Atlantic?
But what that human being known as and labeled "vladimir putin" is doing is just stopping and preventing the "other side" 'inching across "europe" and/or attacking what "vladimir putin" would call his "side".

So, if one "side" can do this, then why can the "other side" NOT do this?

But better still WHY do 'you', adult human beings, create "sides"?
commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm Someone has to stop Putin from seizing nation upon nation throughout the free world—if not the US then who will do this?
But who is going to stop "your side" from " seizing nation upon nation throughout the 'free world' "?

And, what do the words 'free world' actually mean, or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:03 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:43 pm
Age wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:17 pm

Absolutely NONE of ANY of what you said here has absolutely ANY thing to do with what I said, pointed out, and showed here.

I just POINTED OUT the LIE, or MISTAKE, you MADE here. And, CORRECTED it. If you do NOT want to just be Honest and ADMIT it, then so be 'it'.

'Trying to DEFLECT', however, will NOT 'hide that', what can be CLEARLY SEEN here.
So I LIED, because I assumed that cunts PLURAL wouldn't show up in the same way that **** SINGULAR wouldn't show up. Ooooh, you got me there. I'm really chastened :oops:
But you did NOT 'lie' because you ASSUMED 'that'. You 'lied' when you CLAIMED that you had ALREADY TOLD me some 'thing'.

I just SAID, by SHOWING, that you actually had NOT said 'that' AT ALL to me.

What seems to be the 'drama' here now?

Do I not have a 'right', to you, to just CLEAR 'things' UP here, by just EXPRESSING and SHOWING what the ACTUAL Truth IS?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:43 pm (perhaps you should also look up the word 'lie' in your merriam-webster McDikshinry). KUNT.
It appears that I have REALLY 'hit a nerve, with you', as some are SEEING and would say.

I suggest that from now on when you are replying to me you SAY and CLAIM ONLY 'that' what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and/or Correct. Especially if it is REALLY going to annoy you when I just PRESENT and SHOW what the ACTUAL Truth IS.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

iambiguous wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:07 pmOur principles, or theirs?
American (not United States) principles, which are really just natural rights, codified.

You know: there are Russian citizens protestin', openly, against Putin's Ukraine move?

I reckon it's their principles too.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm It is wrong to blame the Left or Right for a war that Putin started. It is also wrong to propose that the US stay out of it. Every country in the free world has a stake in this, because if Putin can take what he pleases, what will stop him from inching across Europe or attacking across the Atlantic? Someone has to stop Putin from seizing nation upon nation throughout the free world—if not the US then who will do this?
The U.S., nor any other iteration of The State, will not stop him; Americans can't stop him; if Ukraine wants him out then Ukrainians are gonna have to make bein' there damned uncomfortable for him.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:40 am
commonsense wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:26 pm It is wrong to blame the Left or Right for a war that Putin started. It is also wrong to propose that the US stay out of it. Every country in the free world has a stake in this, because if Putin can take what he pleases, what will stop him from inching across Europe or attacking across the Atlantic? Someone has to stop Putin from seizing nation upon nation throughout the free world—if not the US then who will do this?
The U.S., nor any other iteration of The State, will not stop him; Americans can't stop him; if Ukraine wants him out then Ukrainians are gonna have to make bein' there damned uncomfortable for him.
Interfering never goes well for ANYONE. The Poles thought they were saved when England decalred war on Germany. That couldn't have been further from the truth. No politicians actually gave a rat's arse about Poles or Jews or anyone else. Then after the war they were thrown under the bus to Stalin. Go figure.
No war has ever been for altruistic or 'humanitarian' reasons.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:40 pmIf you ask most, here is this forum, I am RARELY ever right, and, to some, I am NEVER right.
Your records of hits & misses is no better or worse than anyone else's, and anybody who sez different is a friggin' crapsack.

No, your one and only problem, in-forum, is you writin' like the autist you are.
vegetariantaxidermy

henry quirk wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:08 am
Age wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:40 pmIf you ask most, here is this forum, I am RARELY ever right, and, to some, I am NEVER right.
Your records of hits & misses is no better or worse than anyone else's, and anybody who sez different is a friggin' crapsack.

No, your one and only problem, in-forum, is you writin' like the autist you are.
That explains a lot. Either autistic or aspergers. They are both a pain in the arse.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Age wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:13 amIs there ANY 'thing' in "ukraine" that "americans" want?
Nope. And, becuz there's nuthin' the U.S. wants, Putin will eat it.
If yes, then is 'it' 'worth' "fighting for"?
Oh, absolutely. Freedom is always worth the fight. American freedom, Ukrainian freedom, Russian freedom. But freedom is not high on the agenda of any iteration of The State.