The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:22 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:49 am
I have to admit I did not bother to read the post. He's just too much noise.
The only endearing quality is how he calls everyone "humans". Does this imply that he is inhuman?
Age is using the interaction between us humans for some content to fill a book ...I think the book will be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, just reading one page would be enough to kill you - I wonder if this book will have an author.
If this is what you REALLY think the book will be, then the book will suit YOUR PURPOSE PERFECTLY, correct?

ALL of that pain and suffering that 'you' are going through, which you CLAIM ALL of 'you', human beings, are HAVING TO endure through as well, will ALL be COMPLETELY GONE, through mass destruction. Your ULTIMATE GOAL, right "dontaskme"?

Post by Age »

By the way, have ANY of 'you' posters here, in this thread, EVEN REALIZED that NONE of 'you', so far, have NOT CHALLENGED NOR QUESTIONED me in regards to what I have CLAIMED, which was copied and pasted into this thread.

ALL 'you' have being doing here is just SHOWING how the adult human brain ACTUALLY WORKS. While PROVIDING the ACTUAL PROOF of WHY 'you', human beings, are being PREVENTED from REACHING and OBTAINING 'your' True and FULL POTENTIAL.

So, PLEASE carry on the EXACT SAME WAYS as 'you' have been.

The MORE EVIDENCE and PROOF 'you' PROVIDE here, then the QUICKER I can and WILL ACHIEVE what I have set out to achieve.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:14 am ...
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:39 pm yet you couldn't prove the irrefutable fact of creation.
LOL

And what EXACTLY are you basing this ASSUMPTION and CLAIM on?
On the fact that you said you wouldn't provide proof for your claims, when I asked. You made it clear that you're just a liar (which didn't come as a big shock).

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:46 am
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:39 pm yet you couldn't prove the irrefutable fact of creation.
LOL

On the fact that you said you wouldn't provide proof for your claims, when I asked.
Well you OBVIOUSLY MISREAD what I ACTUALLY WROTE.

Also, WHEN did I SUPPOSEDLY and ALLEGEDLY say this?

By the way, the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation' has ALREADY BEEN PROVEN, which has ALREADY BEEN POINTED OUT to you.

Furthermore these are the ACTUAL WORDS that I WROTE:
Let me just make this ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here now that I could, and WILL, PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation' BEFORE you could PROVE that I could NOT PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation'.

Which were written DIRECTLY AFTER what you quoted me saying here, and which you responded to. So, what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE is PROVEN, and which can be CLEARLY SEEN.

Some are now ASSUMING that you do NOT actually read ALL of what I write and just pick and choose parts that you want to LOOK AT and MAKE ASSUMPTIONS upon.

What can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN ABSOLUTELY is that I ACTUALLY SAID that I could, and WILL, PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation'. So, for you to SAY and CLAIM the EXACT OPPOSITE here is BEYOND the ABSURD.
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:46 am You made it clear that you're just a liar (which didn't come as a big shock).
LOL 'I' am just a LIAR to 'you', and will ALWAYS be just a LIAR to 'you', because this is EXACTLY what 'you' ALREADY BELIEVE is TRUE, correct?

And, while you MAINTAIN this BELIEF this will be ONLY want you can SEE. The PROOF of this can be CLEARLY SEEN above, in this post, by the way YOU RESPOND.

Which, AGAIN, I applaud and THANK YOU for.

'you', "atla", are backing up and supporting 'me' with ACTUAL PROOF far more than you could have even realized, and even FAR MORE than I had envisioned.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:01 am

LOL

On the fact that you said you wouldn't provide proof for your claims, when I asked.

By the way, the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation' has ALREADY BEEN PROVEN, which has ALREADY BEEN POINTED OUT to you.

Let me just make this ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here now that I could, and WILL, PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation' BEFORE you could PROVE that I could NOT PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation'.

Which were written DIRECTLY AFTER what you quoted me saying here, and which you responded to. So, what I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE is PROVEN, and which can be CLEARLY SEEN.

Some are now ASSUMING that you do NOT actually read ALL of what I write and just pick and choose parts that you want to LOOK AT and MAKE ASSUMPTIONS upon.

What can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN ABSOLUTELY is that I ACTUALLY SAID that I could, and WILL, PROVE the IRREFUTABLE FACT of 'creation'. So, for you to SAY and CLAIM the EXACT OPPOSITE here is BEYOND the ABSURD.
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:46 am You made it clear that you're just a liar (which didn't come as a big shock).
LOL 'I' am just a LIAR to 'you', and will ALWAYS be just a LIAR to 'you', because this is EXACTLY what 'you' ALREADY BELIEVE is TRUE, correct?

And, while you MAINTAIN this BELIEF this will be ONLY want you can SEE. The PROOF of this can be CLEARLY SEEN above, in this post, by the way YOU RESPOND.

'you', "atla", are backing up and supporting 'me' with ACTUAL PROOF far more than you could have even realized, and even FAR MORE than I had envisioned.
So you won't prove creation here and now?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:38 am By the way, have ANY of 'you' posters here, in this thread, EVEN REALIZED that NONE of 'you', so far, have NOT CHALLENGED NOR QUESTIONED me in regards to what I have CLAIMED, which was copied and pasted into this thread.
You have been questioned and challenged in regards to what you have claimed. You've admitted that although you know how the brain and mind works, they, it, can never be recreated.

Which make your claim stuuupid. Because to know how a thing works, one has to first make it to confirm and clarify that it does indeed work.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:33 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:49 am
I have to admit I did not bother to read the post. He's just too much noise.
The only endearing quality is how he calls everyone "humans". Does this imply that he is inhuman?
Age is using the interaction between us humans for some content to fill a book ...I think the book will be the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, just reading one page would be enough to kill you - I wonder if this book will have an author.
If this is what you REALLY think the book will be, then the book will suit YOUR PURPOSE PERFECTLY, correct?

ALL of that pain and suffering that 'you' are going through, which you CLAIM ALL of 'you', human beings, are HAVING TO endure through as well, will ALL be COMPLETELY GONE, through mass destruction. Your ULTIMATE GOAL, right "dontaskme"?
You have claimed that you are using ''US HUMANS'' as part of your little experiement for a book you are writing. We are in a sense your little lab rats. You speak to us like we are pieces of shit on your shoe, and then wonder in shock an awe why you get shit thrown back in your face.

You kill people stone dead with your insatiable desire to dominate conversation, you have already claimed that you are in possession of THEE absolute truth and knowledge that is OVER AND ABOVE everyone else who speaks to you. You like to imagine yourself as the ''Meta Master'' and preach to ''us humans'' that we too are capable of LEARNing what you ALREADY know, That to me, is a killer conversationalist right there, in my definition and opinion.

But obviously if you want to twist what I said about the first page of your book around to some thought that is only what you believe about me, then go ahead, but those thoughts you've conjured up about my personal goal for writing on this forum will be just your assumption, which is just a beLIEve you have about what you think WAS ON MY MIND ... so if that's what you believe, then so be it, oh but wait, you don't have beliefs do you...you know, those little symbols that appear as the letters B - E - L I E AND F ....that you keep insisting you don't have.

You are such a mess. Most people are, but there is a way out of their self made mess, they have the power to clean up their mess, if only they used their intelligence with a little more care and attention.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:10 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:01 am

So you won't prove creation here and now?
You CLAIMED that I could NOT prove the irrefutable FACT of 'creation'.

I said I could PROVE my CLAIM BEFORE you could PROVE your CLAIM.

So, let us SEE if you even have the ability PROVE me WRONG.

You have ALSO PROVEN that you do NOT even YET KNOW what I am talking about, just to REMIND you.

Also, let us NOT FORGET that someone "else" has ALREADY PROVED 'creation'. Remember, when you RAN AWAY from that?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:57 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:38 am By the way, have ANY of 'you' posters here, in this thread, EVEN REALIZED that NONE of 'you', so far, have NOT CHALLENGED NOR QUESTIONED me in regards to what I have CLAIMED, which was copied and pasted into this thread.
You have been questioned and challenged in regards to what you have claimed. You've admitted that although you know how the brain and mind works, they, it, can never be recreated.
WHAT??

That is NOT CHALLENGING NOR QUESTIONING.

You were under some sort of illusion that to KNOW some thing, then it could be recreated. I PROVIDED you with PROOF that this is NOT necessarily true AT ALL. I did this by PROVIDING the example of how and when one can KNOW how the solar system works, but OBVIOUSLY, NO one can recreate a solar system. Did you MISS this?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:57 am Which make your claim stuuupid. Because to know how a thing works, one has to first make it to confirm and clarify that it does indeed work.
So WHEN did someone MAKE a 'solar system' to confirm and clarify that 'it' does indeed work?

Also, thee Mind and the brain ALREADY EXISTS. So, NO one HAS to MAKE them to confirm and clarify that they do indeed work. To ASSUME what you are here appears to be ABSOLUTELY and UTTERLY ILLOGICAL, ABSURD, IRRATIONAL, RIDICULOUS, and NONSENSICAL. Or, in other words, just plain old STUPID.

WHY would you even think that to KNOW how a thing works one HAS TO, first, make it?

OBVIOUSLY if one is IMAGINING some thing, which does NOT ALREADY EXIST, then one would HAVE TO, first, make 'it' to confirm that 'it' actually could indeed work. But, we OBVIOUSLY are NOT talking about things that do NOT ALREADY EXIST.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:10 am ...
Also, let us NOT FORGET that someone "else" has ALREADY PROVED 'creation'. Remember, when you RAN AWAY from that?
No, I don't. Link it or copy it where someone else has already proved it.
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Sculptor to Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
Agreed... and that's what I did. The forum environment feels better (to me) without his manic repetitive volumes of BlaH, bLAh, blAH scrolling across my screen, page after page, in the topics I participate in... drawing my attention as if he were a screaming child. :) He seems to have gotten worse -- thereby discouraging even the entertainment value of playing with it. Maybe sliding further into his insulating delusion feels to him like he's learning/advancing somehow.
90% of the thread is unreadable for me. It's almost all people I have on ignore.

I know sometimes most social interaction on the Internet seems dominated by people with various mental and personality issues, but sometimes this board literally seems like it must be mostly populated by people who are institutionalized. Posting here is far more like navigating a minefield of DSM 5 diagnoses than it is like discussing philosophy.

The "philosophy" we get from the mental cases here is akin to if the random promo essay generator instead turned out Time Cube-like rants.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:20 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:57 am
WHAT??

That is NOT CHALLENGING NOR QUESTIONING.

You were under some sort of illusion that to KNOW some thing, then it could be recreated. I PROVIDED you with PROOF that this is NOT necessarily true AT ALL. I did this by PROVIDING the example of how and when one can KNOW how the solar system works, but OBVIOUSLY, NO one can recreate a solar system. Did you MISS this?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:57 am Which make your claim stuuupid. Because to know how a thing works, one has to first make it to confirm and clarify that it does indeed work.
So WHEN did someone MAKE a 'solar system' to confirm and clarify that 'it' does indeed work?

Also, thee Mind and the brain ALREADY EXISTS. So, NO one HAS to MAKE them to confirm and clarify that they do indeed work. To ASSUME what you are here appears to be ABSOLUTELY and UTTERLY ILLOGICAL, ABSURD, IRRATIONAL, RIDICULOUS, and NONSENSICAL. Or, in other words, just plain old STUPID.

WHY would you even think that to KNOW how a thing works one HAS TO, first, make it?

OBVIOUSLY if one is IMAGINING some thing, which does NOT ALREADY EXIST, then one would HAVE TO, first, make 'it' to confirm that 'it' actually could indeed work. But, we OBVIOUSLY are NOT talking about things that do NOT ALREADY EXIST.
You are missing the point as always. The claim to know anything about how the brain and mind works is false claim. There is no one to know. If there was a knower, then that knower could recreate itself because it would already know how because it has already claimed it knows how it works.

You miss my point.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:38 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Sculptor to Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
Agreed... and that's what I did. The forum environment feels better (to me) without his manic repetitive volumes of BlaH, bLAh, blAH scrolling across my screen, page after page, in the topics I participate in... drawing my attention as if he were a screaming child. :) He seems to have gotten worse -- thereby discouraging even the entertainment value of playing with it. Maybe sliding further into his insulating delusion feels to him like he's learning/advancing somehow.
90% of the thread is unreadable for me. It's almost all people I have on ignore.

I know sometimes most social interaction on the Internet seems dominated by people with various mental and personality issues, but sometimes this board literally seems like it must be mostly populated by people who are institutionalized. Posting here is far more like navigating a minefield of DSM 5 diagnoses than it is like discussing philosophy.

The "philosophy" we get from the mental cases here is akin to if the random promo essay generator instead turned out Time Cube-like rants.

What a typically conditioned thing to say, it's almost evil. But then you are only human like the rest of us.

Lets just stick someone in an institution for mental issues because they choose to think differently to us. :shock: fucking evil.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:20 am
Also, thee Mind and the brain ALREADY EXISTS.

Errr, hello!

To be able to state, claim...'' thee Mind and the brain ALREADY EXISTS'' ..... implies a knower.

If this belief there is a known knower, is true, then this known knower would know how to recreate what it knows. Comprehend?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:33 am

You have claimed that you are using ''US HUMANS'' as part of your little experiement for a book you are writing.
Just to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, 'I' am USING 'you', human beings, here in this forum, like test subjects are USED to obtain data, which is then USED as EVIDENCE or better still as PROOF.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am We are in a sense your little lab rats.
If that is the ONLY way you LOOK AT and SEE this, then this is EXACTLY what it IS.

But what is happening here now is NOTHING different to what ALL of 'you', human beings, DO. That is; 'you' ALL USE each other to get and benefit what 'you', each individually WANT or DESIRE. Although 'you' would NOT admit this, at first.

Now, although 'I' am just doing the EXACT SAME in that 'I' am USING 'you' to get what 'I' WANT and DESIRE what 'I' am USING 'you' for BENEFITS 'you' ALL by achieving what 'it' IS that 'you' ALL Truly WANT and DESIRE.

The will become much CLEARER and much more OBVIOUS, further on down the track.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am You speak to us like we are pieces of shit on your shoe, and then wonder in shock an awe why you get shit thrown back in your face.
But I have NEVER wondered WHY 'you', adult human beings, are speaking and writing the way you are, or what you call, "throwing shit".

LOL The MORE "shit" 'you' throw, then the MORE EVIDENCE and PROOF of HOW the brain works is being PROVIDED.

By the way, I had ALREADY FOREWARNED 'you' that I write in a way, to produce a reaction, and, that if you did NOT ASSUME ANY thing and INSTEAD you just did what it takes to GAIN CLARITY, then what can be SEEN, and WILL be SHOWN, is that 'I' am NOT ACTUALLY SAYING what 'you', people, first think and ASSUME, at first glance. And, that I can and will back up and support ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing I SAY and WRITE. That is; if ANY one is Truly INTERESTED.

SEE, EVERY time ANY one of you JUMPS to ASSUMPTION, BEFORE gaining clarity, then I have MORE PROOF of EXACTLY HOW the brain ACTUALLY works, compared to how the Mind ACTUALLY works.

And, have you EVER EVEN JUST CONSIDERED that I am NOT ACTUALLY speaking to 'you', human beings, so called, "like you are pieces of shit on my shoe", AT ALL?

Or, because you have JUMPED to this ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUDED that this is true, and so now BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that this is ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY True, then could this, in ANY way possibly, be AFFECTING the way you LOOK AT and READ the words I write?

See, just because 'I' use the words ' 'you', human beings, ' does NOT necessarily MEAN nor REFER to ABSOLUTELY ANY thing AT ALL, which ANY one of 'you' FIRST IMAGINES and ASSUMES.

ONLY through CLARITY will 'you' ever LEARN, and KNOW.

Also, it was SOLELY BECAUSE of 'you', human beings, that 'I' was able to come to KNOW thy Self, and thus also be able to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly, so 'I' would NEVER think of 'you', human beings, ANY thing other than the MOST INTELLIGENT SPECIES EXISTING, although 'you', adult human beings, can be, at times, the MOST STUPID SPECIES EXISTING.

Now, considering that it was because of absolute STUPIDITY combined with ABSOLUTE Honesty HOW the knowledge of Right and Wrong in Life, from which thee ACTUAL Truth knowledge of Everything was obtained, 'I' certainly do NOT speak to the MOST INTELLIGENT SPECIES like "you are pieces of shit on a shoe", AT ALL. But 'I' admit that it is Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to manipulate to SEE things, which in Reality REALLY are NOT THERE AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am You kill people stone dead with your insatiable desire to dominate conversation, you have already claimed that you are in possession of THEE absolute truth and knowledge that is OVER AND ABOVE everyone else who speaks to you.
If you read back what might be SEEN is that I NEVER actually CLAIMED that AT ALL. But INSTEAD I have CLAIMED to KNOW HOW to obtain such knowledge.

Also, I do NOT think NOR feel like I have ANY desire to "dominate conversation". However, I have a VERY STRONG KNOWING of what I am TALKING ABOUT, which only on the very rare occasion can be REFUTED. BUT, I have also ALREADY acKNOWLEDGED that I am still just in a process of LEARNING how to communicate with 'you', human beings, BETTER.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am You like to imagine yourself as the ''Meta Master'' and preach to ''us humans'' that we too are capable of LEARNing what you ALREADY know, That to me, is a killer conversationalist right there, in my definition and opinion.
Okay, fair enough. But if 'me' saying that is REALLY a "killer conversationalist", then WHY are 'you' STILL conversing with 'me'?

Also, HOW would 'you' word when 'you' KNOW some thing is IRREFUTABLY True, and that "others" also have the ABILITY to LEARN this, AS WELL?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am But obviously if you want to twist what I said about the first page of your book around to some thought that is only what you believe about me, then go ahead, but those thoughts you've conjured up about my personal goal for writing on this forum will be just your assumption, which is just a beLIEve you have about what you think WAS ON MY MIND ...
1. BECAUSE of who AND what 'you' ACTUALLY ARE, 'you' do NOT have a mind.

2. I do NOT recall EVER SEEING what you have said about 'the first page of my book', so I am NOT sure HOW I, supposedly, could twist what you said, nor WHAT I, supposedly, said that you claim twisted what you said.

Would you like to SHARE with 'us' what ACTUALLY OCCURRED?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am so if that's what you believe, then so be it, oh but wait, you don't have beliefs do you...you know, those little symbols that appear as the letters B - E - L I E AND F ....that you keep insisting you don't have.
Is it somehow meant to be WRONG or FALSE for one to just say that they neither BELIEVE nor DISBELIEVE ANY thing?

Do 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, even KNOW WHY 'you' have such DISLIKE or HATRED when "another" says that they do NOT believe ANY thing?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am You are such a mess.
You say this like it is meant to be a shame to be "a mess". Is it shameful to 'you', human beings, in the days when this was written, to be "a mess"?

If yes, then WHY?

It sounds like you think or BELIEVE that there are SOME who ACTUALLY are NOT "messed up" in ANY way, and thus KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing, or THINK in a PERFECTLY ORDERED and NON JUMBLED WAY.

If this is what you think or BELIEVE, then 'you' are MORE DISILLUSIONED than I first REALIZED.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:21 am Most people are, but there is a way out of their self made mess, they have the power to clean up their mess, if only they used their intelligence with a little more care and attention.
WOW, you ACTUALLY said, "Most people are" "a mess". So, this MEANS that there are some who are NOT "a mess". Now, will 'you' direct 'us' to these ONES, so that they can ENLIGHTEN 'us', into their NON MESSED UP 'world', or 'worlds'?