CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

RCSaunders

Re: CRT: Whiteness is Inherently Evil

Post by RCSaunders »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:48 pm
RCSaunders wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:07 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:03 pm
If your state was Alabama or Missisiissisiisopppiii your recollection of interracial marriages going quite unmolested might be of some value. But it kinda looks like you grew up in a state where it wasn't a big deal. The problem there is that you want to insinuate that this applied widely, and I am wondering what Malcolm X and MLK and the other people who died protesting against racial injustice were even worried about, if America on the whole were all that similar to the parochial vision you are selling us.

If you don't want your vague anecdotal evidence questioned, withdraw it.
Question it all you like. I wasn't advocating anything or making an argument. It was just a description of my experience. I'm sorry if my enjoyment of life and my relationships with others without prejudice annoys you.

I do not even object to your racist views. They do me no harm. I'm only sorry you have them, because they limit your own capacity to enjoy life and others.
Flash a 'racist'? That's a new one :lol:
I'm not judging racism, only pointing out that putting everything in terms of race is racism. If one's view of human relations is always concerned with race, they are racist. If one only worries about those, "married outside their race," or who are, "protesting against racial injustice," (a subset of social-justice warriors) or those one calls, "less ancient whitesplainers," like flash has, they are racist. Most people are, because they cannot get by their viewing everyone in terms some class or category, and not as individuals. Whether it's right or wrong to be racist you can decide--I don't make such judgements. I know it cannot further one's own happiness, however.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:03 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:22 am As usual you do not bother to research and read up on what is going on with CRT at present.
If you have done that, and if you are a good human being, you will agree with me.
I never agree with people who are talking bollocks.
You are making unsubstantiated claims, totally without ANY evidence.

Just listen to this documentary for a start.
Critical Race Theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmpnGV0IGc&t=383s
Opinion. Cheap propoganda Rufo is a NeoCon working for the Manhatten Institute.
This is total bollocks
This so-called "documentary" is nothing more than polemic from a Carlson Tucker funded Trumpist
Why are you so eaily taken in?
They are playing you like a cheap violin.
Taken in???

Note you insulted me re Hume and Morality, therefrom I spent more than one and a half year [near full time basis] researching and exhausting the extent of the philosophy of Morality and Ethics. Wow.. I've learned a lot since.

It is the same with Critical Race Theory I have done reasonably in depth research into the subject, downloaded and read many books and articles, listened to various range of videos since the last 10 days and have gathered a good idea of the whole subject of CRT, albeit not its in-depth details yet.
How many books and articles have you read, videos listened to on CRT and critical theory??

What Rufo is presenting match what I have researched so I have no issue conveniently using him as a spokesman at present. While most are theorist and talkers, Rufo is the only one focusing most of his time on gathering evidences of how CRT is played out in the real world.

You, on the other hand had been brainwashed and zombied by the left-wing media and will not use your reason and rationality to consider the points presented at all.
Note the way you just brushed the points I presented re Rufo as Carlson Tucker Trumpism which make you SO zombied and so stupid from the philosophical perspective [this forum].

I suggest you just suspend judgement, grind your teeth and listen to what Rufo is arguing and verifying the evidences he has provided. It will definitely be therapeutic and loosen you from that bondage of being zombied.

Note, that Bill Crosby is freed despite the evidences is due to the toxic effect of CRT which believed the current legal system of the US is flawed and racist.
Last edited by Veritas Aequitas on Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:24 pm I just saw that Bill Cosby has been released. Oh my, the wokies will be all in a lather over how to react to it :lol: :lol: :lol:
mickthinks wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:49 pm If he's guilty of drugging young women and raping them, it's bad that Cosby's been released. He should have served his full sentence.
If he's innocent as he claims, it's good that Cosby's been released. He should never have been jailed.

I think he did it. I think you don't understand "woke", veggie.
@mickthinks:
Still cannot sense the above immoral release of Cosby is due to the effect of CRT?
Tons of evidences from women [who had to face the pains of giving evidences] were produced that convicted Crosby.
Point is you seem to be very ignorant of the in-depth toxic effects of CRT.

The basis and claim of the CRTs is that the whole US legal framework is racist right from the beginning, i.e. developed by the whites to dominate and exploit the black in very subliminal [disguised] way using the guise of equality, freedom, etc.

Here is one point reflecting the above toxic effect of CRT;
An example of an instrumentalist approach is attorney Johnnie Cochran's defense in the O. J. Simpson murder case, in which Cochran urged the jury to acquit Simpson in spite of the evidence against him, in a form of jury nullification as payback for the United States' racist past.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_ ... #Criticism
Don't be zombied and brainwashed by the left and left-wing media. Take upon yourself to be philosophical, rational, reasonable and research into CRT or any serious issue in depth and width, first from a neutral standpoint, then only make judgments if you want to.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:42 pm... would it be ok if he had drugged old women?
Huh? I assume you are trying to make a dumb point.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:51 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:03 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:22 am As usual you do not bother to research and read up on what is going on with CRT at present.
If you have done that, and if you are a good human being, you will agree with me.
I never agree with people who are talking bollocks.
You are making unsubstantiated claims, totally without ANY evidence.

Just listen to this documentary for a start.
Critical Race Theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmpnGV0IGc&t=383s
Opinion. Cheap propoganda Rufo is a NeoCon working for the Manhatten Institute.
This is total bollocks
This so-called "documentary" is nothing more than polemic from a Carlson Tucker funded Trumpist
Why are you so eaily taken in?
They are playing you like a cheap violin.
Taken in???

Note you insulted me re Hume and Morality, therefrom I spent more than one and a half year [near full time basis] researching and exhausting the extent of the philosophy of Morality and Ethics. Wow.. I've learned a lot since.
Did I ??
How is this relevant?

It is the same with Critical Race Theory I have done reasonably in depth research into the subject, downloaded and read many books and articles, listened to various range of videos since the last 10 days and have gathered a good idea of the whole subject of CRT, albeit not its in-depth details yet.
How many books and articles have you read, videos listened to on CRT and critical theory??
Since your only source of information seems to be Fox News and the White Wing supremacist I hardly think ANY of your "research" is valid. You are more of a laughing stock.
If I want someone to report on Jews I'd not ask Hitler.

What Rufo is presenting match what I have researched so I have no issue conveniently using him as a spokesman at present. While most are theorist and talkers, Rufo is the only one focusing most of his time on gathering evidences of how CRT is played out in the real world.

You, on the other hand had been brainwashed and zombied by the left-wing media and will not use your reason and rationality to consider the points presented at all.
Note the way you just brushed the points I presented re Rufo as Carlson Tucker Trumpism which make you SO zombied and so stupid from the philosophical perspective [this forum].

I suggest you just suspend judgement, grind your teeth and listen to what Rufo is arguing and verifying the evidences he has provided. It will definitely be therapeutic and loosen you from that bondage of being zombied.

Note, that Bill Crosby is freed despite the evidences is due to the toxic effect of CRT which believed the current legal system of the US is flawed and racist.
What about the thousands of police that have murdered blacks and been promoted?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

That's what happens when you have an armed police force. They shoot people.
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:16 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:51 am Taken in???

Did I ??
How is this relevant?
Remember?
You claimed you had already read Hume while I was still suckling.

My pointed is I am a very research oriented person and will dig deep and wide into any subject before I comment on it. Note my point below;
You ignored the above and made the following statement,
Since your only source of information seems to be Fox News and the White Wing supremacist I hardly think ANY of your "research" is valid. You are more of a laughing stock.
Are you blind or that stupid?

I reminded you of my research oriented attitude and stated I have done the relevant research on CRT.
Yet you deliberately confine me to Fox News and White Wing supremacist. This is insulting your own intelligence and integrity to twist the truth.
What about the thousands of police that have murdered blacks and been promoted?
There goes your 'whataboutism'.
It is very natural that in wars and crime prevention there will be killings on both sides.

In the US, there more African-Americans killed in engagement with police is because there are more of them in comparison to others in committing various crimes. It is not like the police are going around shooting African-Americans on sight.

One fact is those African-Americans who are crime-prone are by nature more aggressive with violent attitudes thus triggered the police to react accordingly within their duty which in many cases ending in fatalities.

The point is the main strategy of CRT is activism and ideology, thus they will amplify 'killing by police' as brutality and use it as a propaganda for their self-interests.

It is undeniable there will be black-apples [psychopaths] and extremist within the police department in any country. If they had abused their position and murdered anyone they will have to be dealt separately within the law. There are also black police who had killed black and those of other color in their line of duty.

If the above is reflective of racism then there should be more blacks being poisoned by medical doctors with wrong prescriptions, botched surgeries and other deliberate subtle attempt to kill blacks.

Racism is still a problem and should be tackled on a general basis rather than focusing on the police.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:50 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:51 am Taken in???

Did I ??
How is this relevant?
Remember?
As I thought - not relevant.
And you are still wrong about Hume.

My pointed is I am a very research oriented person and will dig deep and wide into any subject before I comment on it. Note my point below;

There is another alternative.
You are a fuckwit, who does not know the meaning of reasearch.
You prefer to trawl the Internet for salaious bits of bollocks that suit your ideology.
This makes you laughable.

I reminded you of my research oriented attitude and stated I have done the relevant research on CRT.
Yet you deliberately confine me to Fox News and White Wing supremacist. This is insulting your own intelligence and integrity to twist the truth.
You have done ZERO relevant research.
If I were to ask about the good Jews did in the world I would not consult Hitler.
Get a fucking life, you dimwit.

Racism is still a problem and should be tackled on a general basis rather than focusing on the police.
And you are the problem.
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:53 pm
Did I ??
How is this relevant?
Remember?

You prefer to trawl the Internet for salaious bits of bollocks that suit your ideology.

If I were to ask about the good Jews did in the world I would not consult Hitler.

And you are the problem.
I have a Master's Degree and done a PhD program [partial] and you ignorantly claimed I don't know how to do research?

Your intellectual competence is very low bothering more towards stupidity, that is why you are merely making noises as above when you don't have anything of substance to respond.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:11 am
Remember?

And you are the problem.
I have a Master's Degree and done a PhD program [partial] and you ignorantly claimed I don't know how to do research?

Your intellectual competence is very low bothering more towards stupidity, that is why you are merely making noises as above when you don't have anything of substance to respond.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was your Master's in? Cake Decoration?
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:36 am

And you are the problem.

Yes, you guess it right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In any typical Master or PhD Degree, one must be familiar with the technique of writing a proper thesis which include proper research techniques, literature review, etc.. You don't know that?

Therefore when one has a Master Degree [any] it can be presumed that person at least is familiar [not totally ignorant] with research technique.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:43 am

In any typical Master or PhD Degree, one must be familiar with the technique of writing a proper thesis which include proper research techniques, literature review, etc.. You don't know that?

Therefore when one has a Master Degree [any] it can be presumed that person at least is familiar [not totally ignorant] with research technique.
I do not think the right amount of rigour was applied to you from the Mickey Mouse University. And doing a thesis about a food fight does not qualify you for a balanced view of CRT.
You have not even bothered to find out the basic principles of CRT before you post the idiotic Fox News Polemic that seems to be the basis of your prejudice.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Just the fact that they have the cheek to call it a 'theory' as if it has anything whatsoever to do with science says it all. It's also a specifically yank thing yet it's sending its farts all around the planet to countries that don't resemble the US in any way, shape or form and where self-serving woke fuckwits are exploiting it for their own monetary gain.
Veritas Aequitas

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:51 am

I do not think the right amount of rigour was applied to you from the Mickey Mouse University. And doing a thesis about a food fight does not qualify you for a balanced view of CRT.
You have not even bothered to find out the basic principles of CRT before you post the idiotic Fox News Polemic that seems to be the basis of your prejudice.
What the fuck are you babbling, there is definitely something wrong with you, note I wrote this earlier,
It is the same with Critical Race Theory I have done reasonably in depth research into the subject,
downloaded and read many books and articles, listened to various range of videos since the last 10 days and have gathered a good idea of the whole subject of CRT, albeit not its in-depth details yet.

viewtopic.php?p=516086#p516086
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:35 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:51 am

What the fuck are you babbling, there is definitely something wrong with you, note I wrote this earlier,
It is the same with Critical Race Theory I have done reasonably in depth research into the subject,
downloaded and read many books and articles, listened to various range of videos since the last 10 days and have gathered a good idea of the whole subject of CRT, albeit not its in-depth details yet.

viewtopic.php?p=516086#p516086
Yet you still do not know the basis of CRT.
It is rather puzzling just how stupid you are.