Question: Why are firearm silencers against the law?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Question: Why are firearm silencers against the law?

Post by bobevenson »

As I've already said, you're the biggest troll in the forum, never starting a thread, never making an argument or counter-argument, just insulting people left and right.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:In the UK firearm silencers are not against the law.
But firearms are, are they not?
No, they are controlled.
It's not a free-for-all for criminals and end of times idiots to have more guns than there are people, as in the USA.
Morons, like yourself that can't figure out why, in a country with so many guns, that silencers are banned.
Why don't you get that brain out of your arse and try to think why they might be banned?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:As I've already said, you're the biggest troll in the forum, never starting a thread, never making an argument or counter-argument, just insulting people left and right.
"People"? The only one receiving insults is you - and they are all justified.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:In the UK firearm silencers are not against the law.
But firearms are, are they not?
No, they are controlled.
Can you buy a Seecamp .32 automatic pistol?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bobevenson wrote: Can you buy a Seecamp .32 automatic pistol?
You have to have a licence in the US, right? What's the difference? You can own guns here too, with a licence, we just aren't paranoid and obsessed with them like you are. Who else talks about guns all the time? It's not even an interesting topic.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Can you buy a Seecamp .32 automatic pistol?
Which bit of "controlled" and "prohibited" escaped your pea-brain?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
bobevenson wrote:As I've already said, you're the biggest troll in the forum, never starting a thread, never making an argument or counter-argument, just insulting people left and right.
"People"? The only one receiving insults is you - and they are all justified.
So says the limey-in-chief.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
You have to have a licence in the US, right? What's the difference? You can own guns here too, with a licence, we just aren't paranoid and obsessed with them like you are. Who else talks about guns all the time? It's not even an interesting topic.
You don't know shit about the United States. The answer to my question is no, you can't buy a defensive Seecamp .32 automatic in England, you government-oppressed, limey son-of-a-bitch!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:... The answer to my question is no, you can't buy a defensive Seecamp .32 automatic in England, ....[/size][/b]
So what was the point? As I'd already told you that automatics and semi-autos are prohibited over here. This does not mean that firearms are against the law.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:... The answer to my question is no, you can't buy a defensive Seecamp .32 automatic in England, ....[/size][/b]
So what was the point? As I'd already told you that automatics and semi-autos are prohibited over here. This does not mean that firearms are against the law.
Owning a small, defensive Seecamp .32 automatic is against the law in England so don't try to paint a rosy picture of your despotic government!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Owning a small, defensive Seecamp .32 automatic is against the law in England so don't try to paint a rosy picture of your despotic government!
What is wrong with you bob? Oh! I know, you're a loon!! You asked if or stated that firearms are illegal over here, we told you they aren't, and they aren't. So you can have a shotgun, a rifle, a pistol(a specific class of handguns), etc. You can have them via a licence if you can show a reasonable reason why you should have one, you target-shoot with a club, you're a gamekeeper, you're a farmer, you're a skeet-shooter, or any other legal pursuit that might involve a firearm. What we don't have is the ability to buy a semi or automatic pistol with our Frosties. Why? You know why, Dunblane. We thought 16 kids and a teacher not a fair enough price for the loon's right to buy such things. Now you can large-font all you like about this but the British do and think differently about somethings, namely their right to send their kids to school and not next see them in a morgue. So whatever really bob, but the point is that your assertion or denial of the reply to your question if firearms are illegal in the UK is a resounding no, they are not.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

You can flood the page with meaningless words, but the bottom line is that you can't buy, sell, or own a small, defensive Seecamp .32 automatic due to your tyrannical, despotic, repressive and totalitarian government.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Yadda yadda yadda, *yawn* *yawn* *yawn* boob.

But I still can own a firearm in the UK and have a remarkably high chance, compared to America, of not being killed by a gun, even one wielded by a loon, right-wing militia or child, silencer or not.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:But I still can own a firearm in the UK...
But you cannot own a teeny-weeny pistol like the Seecamp .32 automatic unless you and others get tired of bowing to your government masters and decide to overthrow them, which, of course, will be exceedingly difficult without a single teeny-weeny Seecamp .32 automatic among you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bobevenson wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
You don't know shit about the United States. The answer to my question is no, you can't buy a defensive Seecamp .32 automatic in England, you government-oppressed, limey son-of-a-bitch!
I'm sorry that you have Alzheimer's disease, but no one gives a shit what kind of guns you can buy in the US.