WHY are CHRISTIANS CHILD molesters?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: WHY are CHRISTIANS CHILD molesters?

Post by Gary Childress »

Anyway, back to the original question: Why are Christians Child molesters...

Because the founder of their religion was a child molester who seemed to think that sacrificing his son was "God's will". Talk about "yes men"...
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:59 am Anyway, back to the original question: Why are Christians Child molesters...

Because the founder of their religion was a child molester who seemed to think that sacrificing his son was "God's will". Talk about "yes men"...
Yep that's one reason.
Another is that Xity puts power into the hands of men over children, placing them is positions of power in loco parentis.
Clearly in the RCC tradition celibacy is a dangerous rule.

My next question would by why is DeSantis peddling the myth that drag queens and trans women are abusers when the stats show the opposite?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:21 pm My next question would by why is DeSantis peddling the myth that drag queens and trans women are abusers when the stats show the opposite?
Because he's yet another moron that "Christians" find themselves drawn to.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:59 am Anyway, back to the original question: Why are Christians Child molesters...

Apart from being an idiotic statement with no evidence (that God was a child molester), the statement doesn't even make logical sense.

"Because the founder of their religion (God) was a child molester who seemed to think that sacrificing his son was "God's will (his own will)."

Try and get a few functioning brain cells at least before attempting to post.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:51 pm

Apart from being an idiotic statement with no evidence (that God was a child molester), the statement doesn't even make logical sense.

"Because the founder of their religion (God) was a child molester who seemed to think that sacrificing his son was "God's will (his own will)."

Abraham was the purported founder of the "Abrahamic" religions.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Would you care to address this question?
My next question would by why is DeSantis peddling the myth that drag queens and trans women are abusers when the stats show the opposite?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:55 pm

Abraham was the purported founder of the "Abrahamic" religions.
Indeed and was prepared to sacrifice his boy to god.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:21 pm Yep that's one reason.
Another is that Xity puts power into the hands of men over children, placing them is positions of power in loco parentis.
It seems so does the secular world of Aussie Footy. On the news TODAY, Western Bulldogs (formerly Footscray) football team has been ordered to pay $5.6 million dollars to a victim of child abuse by a coach. (oooh he must have been a Christian!!! ...atheists don't molest children!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYcznDFhCUQ

So Sculptor you bigotted idiot - how much is going on with non-"christians" fiddling with kids that cannot be accounted for by way of ones beliefs?

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:21 pm My next question would by why is DeSantis peddling the myth that drag queens and trans women are abusers when the stats show the opposite?
I don't know about that, but drag queens are aesthetically disgusting and usually as intelligent as one of my farts. (ergo, should keep the fuck away from young minds in development)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:00 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:21 pm Yep that's one reason.
It seems so does the secular world of Aussie Footy. On the news TODAY, Western Bulldogs (formerly Footscray) football team has been ordered to pay $5.6 million dollars to a victim of child abuse by a coach. (oooh he must have been a Christian!!! ...atheists don't molest children!!)

Try not to keep your hair on.
I've obviously hit a nerve here with you.
Did your priest touch you somewhere he should not have?

So Sculptor you bigotted idiot - how much is going on with non-"christians" fiddling with kids that cannot be accounted for by way of ones beliefs?

I don't know about that, but drag queens are aesthetically disgusting and usually as intelligent as one of my farts. (ergo, should keep the fuck away from young minds in development)
Yes we all know that you are your Christian buddies are bigoted little wankers. I can assure you that I find your kind as disgusting as you find drag queens, but with far more justification.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

As I said. Yet another CHristian abuser.
Graeme Hobbs, known as “Chops” was famously a god botherer too.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:08 pm Try not to keep your hair on.
I've obviously hit a nerve here with you.
Did your priest touch you somewhere he should not have?
I wish! Nah, it was some guy called Richard Dorkins..I think that was his name.

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:08 pm
atto wrote:
Yes we all know that you are your Christian buddies are bigoted little wankers. I can assure you that I find your kind as disgusting as you find drag queens, but with far more justification.
My kind - do explain?

I don't have any Christian buddies, I wish I did actually but certainly not of the ilk of the dumb-arse truly bigotted USA evangelist types.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:11 pm
YOU are a "Christian abuser"!!

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:11 pmGraeme Hobbs, known as “Chops” was famously a god botherer too.
Really? An atheist God botherer - they're the worst type.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:17 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:11 pm
YOU are a "Christian abuser"!!

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:11 pmGraeme Hobbs, known as “Chops” was famously a god botherer too.
Really? An atheist God botherer - they're the worst type.
The big difference here is that when choir boys are buggered the church covers it up, but when football clubs are found out they pay out!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:22 pm The big difference here is that when choir boys are buggered the church covers it up, but when football clubs are found out they pay out!
Woteva.

Please explain how one is to gather statistical data on ATHEIST child molesters?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:24 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:22 pm The big difference here is that when choir boys are buggered the church covers it up, but when football clubs are found out they pay out!
Woteva.

Please explain how one is to gather statistical data on ATHEIST child molesters?
Of which you cannot speak you must remain silent.