What do you mean?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: What do you mean?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:43 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:52 pm
promethean75 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:24 pm "Age refuses to communicate, while preaching that Age is the pillar of sanity, the master of communication"

Age is doing the best he can, sir. You'll find that we try to facilitate a friendly learning environment here at the institution where Age can feel comfortable with other people. We would appreciate if u were a little more tolerant and understanding.
We are merely phantasms in Age's head.
Talk about presenting ANOTHER PRIMELY Truly TWISTED and DISTORTED, False, Wrong, Inaccurate, AND Incorrect ASSUMPTION, and BELIEF.
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:52 pm I happen to be a somewhat nasty phantasm, inexplicable truly.. why don't the phantasms behave..
The ABSURDITY continues.
It's quite correct I think, looks like you never developed the theory of mind. This looks similar to solipsism but may be even weirder. Last time we other humans had that state was when we were like, 2, so it's difficult to even imagine.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"It's quite correct I think, looks like you never developed the theory of mind."

But is that even possible? Imagine Age and John Locke tryna have a discussion about the concept of 'mind'. Age wouldn't let em get three words in before he began pounding him like a demented Socrates on crystal meth.
Atla

Post by Atla »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:15 pm "It's quite correct I think, looks like you never developed the theory of mind."

But is that even possible? Imagine Age and John Locke tryna have a discussion about the concept of 'mind'. Age wouldn't let em get three words in before he began pounding him like a demented Socrates on crystal meth.
Yes it's not uncommon with heavily autistic people. On top of that, Age even openly claims that there are no invidual minds at all. So even if she/he could overcome this, she/he doesn't want to.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:15 pm But is that even possible? Imagine Age and John Locke tryna have a discussion about the concept of 'mind'. Age wouldn't let em get three words in before he began pounding him like a demented Socrates on crystal meth.
I think Socrates could've benefited from some drugs. We'll never know for sure.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:38 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:23 pm
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:54 pm
Still refusing to say how you redefined the word.
'you' ARE STILL being A FOOL and AN IDIOT here "atla".

Let us SEE IF 'you' can HEAR 'this' THIS TIME "atla".

I have NEVER so-called 'redefined' the 'problem' word.

IF 'you' STILL can NOT SEE, HEAR, and COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND 'this Fact', then 'this' is MORE PROOF of just how EASILY FOOLED and TRICKED 'you', human beings, CAN BE by 'your' VERY OWN made up ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.

Absolutely NO one can say how they have done some 'thing', when they have NOT done 'that thing'.

Surely even 'you', "atla", could, and WILL come to, understand and comprehend 'this', EVENTUALLY, right?
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:54 pm Deciding to play dishonest games instead where it's suddenly our job to play detective and go through hoops trying to find out how you redefined it. And even then, you only "might" say it.
Here is FURTHER PROOF of just how the FOOLED and SO BLIND and STUPID, that 'they' can NOT even SEE where and when 'they' are DECEIVING
"their" OWN 'selves'.

This one does NOT even KNOW when 'it' IS DEFLECTING, and being DECEPTIVE, as 'it' OBVIOUSLY CLEARLY IS being here.

Let us NOT forget WHO ask who here to INFORM us of, 'What do they mean'.
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:54 pm And then the usual gutless accusals and lamenting follow where we, who try to stick to good communication, are the hopelessly bad ones.
LOL such an accusation has NEVER been made. Well NOT by me anyway.

ONLY 'you', "atla", have made the ACCUSATION that 'I' am the BAD communicator here.
Atla wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:54 pm And you, who desperately try to avoid good communication, are the good one. Age refuses to communicate, while preaching that Age is the pillar of sanity, the master of communication, and we suck at communication and we don't want to improve either.
If, and when, absolutely ANY one LOOKS BACK over these writings what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that "atla" is, once again, 'projecting' here, as it has been "atla" who preaches that 'it' is the so-called 'pillar of sanity', one of the ones who are the 'good communicators', and that it is actually 'I' who so-called 'sucks' at communication and do not want to improve, neither.

Oh, and by the way, have you EVER REALLY, through your replies to me, discussed with me in relation to the ACTUAL WORDS that I USE or just talked ABOUT 'me' INSTEAD?

Now, back to where we were BEFORE, that is; you wanting to CLAIM that NOT all 'problems' can be solved through communication, and to remind you -

We are STILL WAITING for you to ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION I proposed and PUT FORTH, to you.

That is; What does the 'problem' word MEAN, to you?
You lack any shread of decency to admit that you've redefined the word after redefining it, of course.
you, OBVIOUSLY, base what you write and say here on absolutely NOTHING AT ALL other than your OWN made up IMAGINED STORIES

you have, literally, IMAGINED that I redefined the 'problem' at some time in the past, and are 'now' BELIEVING your own made up STORY is absolutely TRUE.

Also, what is being NOTICED here is your continual REFUSAL to tell us what you MEAN by your use of the 'problem' word.

your ATTEMPTS of DEFLECTING from this Fact here are also NOT going UNNOTICED, NEITHER.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:15 pm "It's quite correct I think, looks like you never developed the theory of mind."

If the earth ACTUALLY DOES revolve around the sun, then 'this' ACTUALLY HAPPENS, no matter how many of 'you', human beings' BELIEVE otherwise.

The EXACT SAME 'thing' applies in regards to if there are NO such things as 'human minds'. That is; if there is only One Mind, then there is ONLY One Mind, no matter how many of 'you', human beings, BELIEVE otherwise.

Just like if ALL 'problems' can be solved through, Correct, communication, then 'this' CAN HAPPEN no matter how many of 'you', people, BELIEVE otherwise. But, OBVIOUSLY, to reach and achieve Correct communication people have to be OPEN and Honest,
FIRST. For example, like when one is NOT telling "others" what they mean when they use the 'problem' word, when asked, 'What do you mean?'

If one REMAINS SILENT, then OBVIOUSLY that one is NOT being OPEN, NOR Honest. This, Correct communication is NOT happening. And, as I have been SAYING, and SHOWING here, it is Correct communication that is NEEDED in order to be able to SOLVE ALL of the 'problems', in Life.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:44 pm

Yes it's not uncommon with heavily autistic people.
It Truly is AMAZING some of the 'things' that 'you', adult people, come to BELIEVE is true, and even HOW, exactly, 'you' came to BELIEVE 'those things', in the first place.
Atla wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:44 pm On top of that, Age even openly claims that there are no invidual minds at all. So even if she/he could overcome this, she/he doesn't want to.
LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' BELIEVE some of the MOST ABSURD, STUPID, and IDIOTIC things, "atla".

Would absolutely ANY one like to have a discussion, WITH me, in regards to WHETHER there ARE so-called 'individual minds' or NOT?

If yes, then let us know, and then we can proceed.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:34 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:23 pm

'you' ARE STILL being A FOOL and AN IDIOT here "atla".

Let us SEE IF 'you' can HEAR 'this' THIS TIME "atla".

I have NEVER so-called 'redefined' the 'problem' word.

IF 'you' STILL can NOT SEE, HEAR, and COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND 'this Fact', then 'this' is MORE PROOF of just how EASILY FOOLED and TRICKED 'you', human beings, CAN BE by 'your' VERY OWN made up ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.

Absolutely NO one can say how they have done some 'thing', when they have NOT done 'that thing'.

Surely even 'you', "atla", could, and WILL come to, understand and comprehend 'this', EVENTUALLY, right?

Here is FURTHER PROOF of just how the FOOLED and SO BLIND and STUPID, that 'they' can NOT even SEE where and when 'they' are DECEIVING
"their" OWN 'selves'.

This one does NOT even KNOW when 'it' IS DEFLECTING, and being DECEPTIVE, as 'it' OBVIOUSLY CLEARLY IS being here.

Let us NOT forget WHO ask who here to INFORM us of, 'What do they mean'.

LOL such an accusation has NEVER been made. Well NOT by me anyway.

ONLY 'you', "atla", have made the ACCUSATION that 'I' am the BAD communicator here.

If, and when, absolutely ANY one LOOKS BACK over these writings what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that "atla" is, once again, 'projecting' here, as it has been "atla" who preaches that 'it' is the so-called 'pillar of sanity', one of the ones who are the 'good communicators', and that it is actually 'I' who so-called 'sucks' at communication and do not want to improve, neither.

Oh, and by the way, have you EVER REALLY, through your replies to me, discussed with me in relation to the ACTUAL WORDS that I USE or just talked ABOUT 'me' INSTEAD?

Now, back to where we were BEFORE, that is; you wanting to CLAIM that NOT all 'problems' can be solved through communication, and to remind you -

We are STILL WAITING for you to ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTION I proposed and PUT FORTH, to you.

That is; What does the 'problem' word MEAN, to you?
You lack any shread of decency to admit that you've redefined the word after redefining it, of course.
you, OBVIOUSLY, base what you write and say here on absolutely NOTHING AT ALL other than your OWN made up IMAGINED STORIES

you have, literally, IMAGINED that I redefined the 'problem' at some time in the past, and are 'now' BELIEVING your own made up STORY is absolutely TRUE.

Also, what is being NOTICED here is your continual REFUSAL to tell us what you MEAN by your use of the 'problem' word.

your ATTEMPTS of DEFLECTING from this Fact here are also NOT going UNNOTICED, NEITHER.
Still refusing to say how you redefined the word. Also, it's clear how I use the word from the examples I gave, but since you are dishonest, I also linked a definition. Now you are dishonest twice over.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:32 pm

Still refusing to say how you redefined the word. Also, it's clear how I use the word from the examples I gave, but since you are dishonest, I also linked a definition. Now you are dishonest twice over.
When ABSOLUTELY ANY one SAYS, specifically, WHAT 'the word' iS, and then ASKS me how do I DEFNE 'that word', then I WILL.

UNTIL THEN the LYING and DECEIVING that 'you' are doing here "atla" is EXACTLY 'the work of the devil' that is mentioned and talked about in some books.

But PLEASE CONTINUE "atla", as these, literally, ARE the last days.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:16 pm

When ABSOLUTELY ANY one SAYS, specifically, WHAT 'the word' iS, and then ASKS me how do I DEFNE 'that word', then I WILL.

UNTIL THEN the LYING and DECEIVING that 'you' are doing here "atla" is EXACTLY 'the work of the devil' that is mentioned and talked about in some books.

Whoa this is getting even better now. Me asking for clarification about how you redefined the word, in order to maintain clear communication, is the work of the devil. :D

Interesting.. HOW so? I ask YOU to CLARIFY what YOU mean BY the 'DEVIL', exactly?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 am

Whoa this is getting even better now. Me asking for clarification about how you redefined the word, in order to maintain clear communication, is the work of the devil. :D
LOL

1. You NEVER asked me for clarification. As PROVED True above in YOUR OWN WRITINGS here.

2. I have NEVER redefined, laughingly, 'the word'.

3. I am the one who has ASKED 'you' to inform us of how 'you' define the 'problem' word here. We ARE STILL WAITING. As PROVED True above in OUR WRITINGS.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 am Interesting..
Yes 'it' can be.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 am HOW so? I ask YOU to CLARIFY what YOU mean BY the 'DEVIL', exactly?
What I mean by the 'devil' word here, exactly, is in reference to thee 'one' who, and what, is ACTUALLY LYING TO, and DECEIVING, 'you' here "atla". And that one is the BELIEF-system itself WITHIN 'you' "atla", and more specifically the False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'preconceived ideas and views', which 'you' are ALREADY BELIEVING are true.

By the way did 'you' NOTICE just how SIMPLE and EASY it REALLY IS to just ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED, here?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:34 am

LOL

1. You NEVER asked me for clarification. As PROVED True above in YOUR OWN WRITINGS here.

3. I am the one who has ASKED 'you' to inform us of how 'you' define the 'problem' word here. We ARE STILL WAITING. As PROVED True above in OUR WRITINGS.
Yes 'it' can be.
Atla wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 am HOW so? I ask YOU to CLARIFY what YOU mean BY the 'DEVIL', exactly?
What I mean by the 'devil' word here, exactly, is in reference to thee 'one' who, and what, is ACTUALLY LYING TO, and DECEIVING, 'you' here "atla". And that one is the BELIEF-system itself WITHIN 'you' "atla", and more specifically the False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'preconceived ideas and views', which 'you' are ALREADY BELIEVING are true.

By the way did 'you' NOTICE just how SIMPLE and EASY it REALLY IS to just ANSWER the ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed, and ASKED, here?
That's disappointing, I was hoping for something big with horns..

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:22 pm
LOL

Yes 'it' can be.

Okay, but I will not ask you, 'What do you mean, here, exactly?', as I have no interest at all really now.

Also, what we have here is ANOTHER example of one with a PREEXISTING view, and PRESUMPTION, which has affected the way they look AT and are SEEING 'things' here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:00 am

LOL

Yes 'it' can be.

Okay, but I will not ask you, 'What do you mean, here, exactly?', as I have no interest at all really now.

Also, what we have here is ANOTHER example of one with a PREEXISTING view, and PRESUMPTION, which has affected the way they look AT and are SEEING 'things' here.
Everyone does including you and it couldn't be otherwise, that's the dumbest thing you said so far.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:25 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:00 am

Everyone does including you and it couldn't be otherwise, that's the dumbest thing you said so far.
So, saying some 'thing', which you are ONCE AGAIN making A PRESUMPTION about, and which you THINK you AGREE WITH, to you, is the dumbest thing I have said, so far, right?