All Human-Based FSKs are 4 Billion Years Old

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: All Human-Based FSKs are 4 Billion Years Old

Post by Iwannaplato »

:
Harbal wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:30 am
Skepdick wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:54 am
I know my head's up my ass, but never quite as far as the philosophers I encounter.
How many philosophers have you got in there? :shock:
:lol:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

There's something VA should explain to make his hypothesis(es) clear here:
The theory of Abiogenesis is conditioned to a BioChemistry human-based FSK which is conditioned upon the biology-FSK, the Chemistry-FSK, the Physics-FSK and the individual's-FSK.
1) Abiogenesis is the idea that organic organisms arose from inorganic matter. ALL current versions - that is any that are conditioned upon the FSKs VA mentions above - include steps between inorganic matter -----> building blocks (whatever, amino acids, nucleic acids)-------->the first simple organisms.

But his antirealism says that without observers there are no things which would eliminate the possibility of those building block stages. They were not conscious. However every abiogenesis hypothesis currently considered possible right now does include that building block stage in development. We have organic chemicals or chemicals that will be part of organisms, but no living organisms yet.

VA can only have some kind of spontaneous generation hypothesis, which is NOT abiogenesis.

IOW part of VA's general argument here has abiogenesis as support. But it does NOT support his hypothesis. He cannot accept there were these building block stages. He has the sudden appearance of whole organism (and part of the planet and the sun and nutrients) which is NOT abiogenesis.

2) And then regardless of where/when VA decides that consciousness/perception arose, what we have a the sudden appearance of something very complex and specific (compared to the prior undifferentiated quantum foam). How did it arise AND create the conditions for it's survival? which would include at least a portion of the earth (would the other posrtions of the earth exist since these were not perceivable to the first organism?), the Sun and so on. This is a miracle on the order of Jesus' return from the dead.

It's not just abiogenesis. Meaning life arose out of non-living matter. It would be a-anything-genesis. Life arose instantly out of the void and cocreated it's environment.

It's a kind of Creationism, but one not attributed to a deity, but by a microbe.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Tue May 02, 2023 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

All I can say, at this moment, given my own apperceptive mass, is that we're lazy, very, very lazy.
The Headmaster wrote:Quite frankly, I can see where he gets it from.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:16 am All Human-based FSKs are ~ 4 Billion Years Old
You are just getting progressively more desperate and stupid the more you post.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Harbal wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:50 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:16 am
Whenever I mentioned ‘FSK’ in my posts,
Whenever didn't you mention them? :?
WTF is an FKS?
:D
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Sculptor wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:35 pm
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:16 am
Whenever I mentioned ‘FSK’ in my posts,
WTF is an FKS?
Frequency Shift Keying
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-shift_keying :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

:D :D :D
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:38 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:35 pm
WTF is an FKS?
Frequency Shift Keying
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency-shift_keying :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:D :D :D Ah yes those aliens who made the earth condense out of the stellar gas cloud needed that!!