What is the best way to follow the God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: What is the best way to follow the God

Post by Harbal »

K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 pm What I want to say is: believe in the almighty and the most Loving God up there, and Love yourself for that sake, and give thanks for it all. 8)
No, I won't do any of that.
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:49 pm
K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:10 pm What I want to say is: believe in the almighty and the most Loving God up there, and Love yourself for that sake, and give thanks for it all. 8)
No, I won't do any of that.
Be my guest.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:55 pm Be my guest.
No thanks.
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:05 pm
K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:55 pm Be my guest.
No thanks.
What I meant was be my guest in not doing any of that. Anyway you are welcome.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:10 pm Anyway you are welcome.
Thank you, but I won't be coming.
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Harbal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:13 pm
K1Barin wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:10 pm Anyway you are welcome.
Thank you, but I won't be coming.
Thank you for not coming.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What you have written K1Barin implies division. It's implying there is 'a believer' down here and a 'Loving God' up there < (That's division)

Wherever there is division, there can't be love. You have to close the gap.

Closing the gap is the entrance into Nondual unconditional love.

There is only The Beloved. . . I AM that and so Am I.

Every one is an I

PS...One/I can only understand the ''Beloved'' of their own understanding....Peaceout!
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:49 am
What you have written K1Barin impies division. It's implying there is 'a believer' down here and a 'Loving God' up there < (That's division)

Wherever there is division, there can't be love. You have to close the gap.

Closing the gap is the entrance into Nondual unconditional love.

There is only The Beloved. . . I AM that and so Am I.

Every one is an I

PS...One/I can only understand the ''Beloved'' of their own understanding....Peaceout!
But I believe that each fundamental particle of the universe is a one. I as me myself am a fundamental particle inside my brain. Fundamental particles compose and decompose, in the process of evolution. Compositions get more and more complex, and they have more capacity for love. More and more mutual needs cause more and more complexity.

Anyway I think one and the beloved have mutual needs which is love in some way. Like man and woman, animal and green plant, matter and energy etc.

Each fundamental particle has mutual needs that bind them in complexities. And each fundamental particle has a fundamental choice before God that combines them in complexities.

Maybe the basic choice before God is to give thanks for each and all the mutual needs there are.

So I believe in dualities all over the place.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:25 am
But I believe that each fundamental particle of the universe is a one. I as me myself am a fundamental particle inside my brain. Fundamental particles compose and decompose, in the process of evolution. Compositions get more and more complex, and they have more capacity for love. More and more mutual needs cause more and more complexity.

Anyway I think one and the beloved have mutual needs which is love in some way. Like man and woman, animal and green plant, matter and energy etc.

Each fundamental particle has mutual needs that bind them in complexities. And each fundamental particle has a fundamental choice before God that combines them in complexities.

Maybe the basic choice before God is to give thanks for each and all the mutual needs there are.

Belief is separation. Duality is artificial division where there is none.

The Beloved is all there is, all one, all alone, with itself only, from self to self Nondual.
That's not 'my' belief, that's the absolute clarity of being.

It's ok to believe though, because that too is an expression of the one and only Beloved.
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:34 am
K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:25 am

Belief is separation. Duality is artificial division where there is none.

The Beloved is all there is, all one, all alone, with itself only, from self to self Nondual.
That's not 'my' belief, that's the absolute clarity of being.

It's ok to believe though, because that too is an expression of the one and only Beloved.
Fine, as you said it is ok to believe. But no one can say 'that's the absolute clarity of being'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 am
Fine, as you said it is ok to believe. But no one can say 'that's the absolute clarity of being'.
No one is everyone. No thing is everything. Everything is no thing; this immediate absolute clarity of being. No one is saying.

Letting go of the belief that 'You Need to Know' who you are is limitation and confusion.

When you fully accept that you 'Don't Know' you enter a state of peace and clarity that is closer to who you actually are than your very own skin.

No need to limit yourself through belief which obscures the absolute clarity that you are.

You do not need to follow anything, nor need to give thanks to anything, other than just be in complete absolute clarity of being.
K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:02 am
K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 am
No one is everyone. No thing is everything. Everything is no thing; this immediate absolute clarity of being. No one is saying.

Letting go of the belief that 'You Need to Know' who you are is limitation and confusion.

When you fully accept that you 'Don't Know' you enter a state of peace and clarity that is closer to who you actually are than your very own skin.

No need to limit yourself through belief which obscures the absolute clarity that you are.

You do not need to follow anything, nor need to give thanks to anything, other than just be in complete absolute clarity of being.
You don't "need to 'fully accept' that you don't know to enter a state of peace and clarity." How one can think if she/he doesn't know anything?

I don't know everything and neither do you. But it's not like we don't know anything either.

You see everything as one, and I see everything piece by piece. It doesn't help to argue that much.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:26 am How one can think if she/he doesn't know anything?
I suspected as much.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:26 am
I don't know everything and neither do you. But it's not like we don't know anything either.

You see everything as one, and I see everything piece by piece. It doesn't help to argue that much.
No one knows. This is the clarity of this immediate unknowing known.

You do not need to know anything to BE.

And being is all there is...aka the Beloved which has no argument with itself, except itself.

Whether the Beloved is ALL ONE or is broken up into many fractals, it's STILL, all the many of the ONE.

K1Barin

Post by K1Barin »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 am
K1Barin wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:26 am

No one knows. This is the clarity of this immediate unknowing known.

You do not need to know anything to BE.

And being is all there is...aka the Beloved which has no argument with itself, except itself.

Whether the Beloved is ALL ONE or is broken up into many fractals, it's STILL, all the many of the ONE.
This issue seems to be related to whether the universe is discrete or continuous (digital or analog), which doesn't belong to this forum.