Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:09 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:03 pm
That's because hearing requires two. Noise, and you.
It takes one to know one.

You can Fuck off the imposter.
Oh, be nice for a change you old meanie. Roy's heart is in the right place. Your's is suspect.

The sound of the tree’s screams as it falls to the earth requires you to hear it, or it is not a sound. You must be there to witness the screams. Sound is not solely, nondualistically, just the the vibration in the air. Sound requires two, to be. It requires the relationship between your tiny little eardrums and the dying tree crashing to earth, how terrifying that must be for the tree, because it never fell before. In truth, you only need one but you’ll be missing the stereo effects. One drum is enough to hear the tree’s final sounds. There will be no more rustling in the night breezes under a full moon. No more leafing, and I don’t lisp. No more barking, ah ha. No more feeling that sap rise in the morning when the sunshine starts all that internal activity. No more buds.
Fuck off you disgusting woman hater, you are a vile jealous sexist misogynistic pig.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:00 pm
OP
Hey Roy. From what I gather, you are presenting a view.

Regarding your specific interest in language, do you have a way of integrating the view into action?

(If you mentioned it I missed it)
I get into the practice as well as the rest of the theory here:

https://youtu.be/0k7_nSnYGrU

I implore you and everyone to watch this with as much of a Beginners Mind as possible. The ego does not want you to "get this" because it will result in its death. If one does not want to SEE what is being presented, it will not be seen no matter how precise, and obvious its presentation.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hey Roy,

Then you must always speak the truth.

To always speak the truth is your practice, and that upholds your view.

You do that, and you're always at peace.

You know that folks should not be hurt by the truth, but you also know that they are hurt. You can see it their eyes when you tell them the truth.

Do you think that you bear some responsibility for that hurt?

I'll tell you someone else who follows that practice, and that's Harbal. I have yet to see his words inconsistent with what he thinks is true, and the trick of that is lightness. You're less likely to trip when you're light.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

R.I.P

Is not to want anything or expect anything ..it is to not want something or to get somewhere or to go anywhere..here lies your true happiness.

The end of knowledge is when true understanding comes.

R.I.P
Walker

Post by Walker »

roydop wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:30 pm
OP

Regarding your specific interest in language, do you have a way of integrating the view into action?

I implore you and everyone to watch this with as much of a Beginners Mind as possible. The ego does not want you to "get this" because it will result in its death. If one does not want to SEE what is being presented, it will not be seen no matter how precise, and obvious its presentation.
I don't know. Honestly, it seems like a put-on, not to put you down. I just have not seen much to sink my teeth into.

I focused on the first eight minutes of your first video. Then I sped-viewed the rest, stopping often to hear. Did the same with second video. With the third, within seconds I heard a voice not yours refer to Roy, so then I moved on to this posting.

Tell you what. You set some conditions for communication.

Some more conditions in light of language, and practicing a view:

State your case in fifty words or less. No pronouns. Don't use any form of to be: past or present or future. I think that might clear things up, at least for me.

The practice of posting: Truth, plus e-prime.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bye the way…a tree falling in a forest does make a sound whether there is someone there to hear it or not.

Because sound is already a known concept one with the knowing the only knowing there is. It’s not even with because it’s already one without a second.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:26 pm Fuck off you disgusting woman hater, you are a vile jealous sexist misogynistic pig.
Rather Feisty* today.

* e following the big F makes another exception to the i before e rule. I suppose following the little f too but you might know more about that.

:|
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:50 pm Bye the way…a tree falling in a forest does make a sound whether there is someone there to hear it or not.

Because sound is already a known concept one with the knowing the only knowing there is. It’s not even with because it’s already one without a second.
That's just hogwash!

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:47 pm
roydop wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:30 pm

I don't know. Honestly, it seems like a put-on, not to put you down. I just have not seen much to sink my teeth into.

I focused on the first eight minutes of your first video. Then I sped-viewed the rest, stopping often to hear. Did the same with second video. With the third, within seconds I heard a voice not yours refer to Roy, so then I moved on to this posting.

Tell you what. You set some conditions for communication.

Some more conditions in light of language, and practicing a view:

State your case in fifty words or less. No pronouns. Don't use any form of to be: past or present or future. I think that might clear things up, at least for me.

The practice of posting: Truth, plus e-prime.
The trouble with you is you overthink too much.

Try not know, rather realise that any fool can know but the trick is to understand without knowing, and that’s the point here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:54 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:50 pm Bye the way…a tree falling in a forest does make a sound whether there is someone there to hear it or not.

That's just hogwash!

That’s your job to clean up the mess you make, be sure to not leave any dirt on the hog, we expect a squeaky clean pig, here in the hog washing arena.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:54 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:26 pm Fuck off you disgusting woman hater, you are a vile jealous sexist misogynistic pig.
Rather Feisty* today.

* e following the big F makes another exception to the i before e rule. I suppose following the little f too but you might know more about that.

:|
Your an idiot, an incomprehensible twat, no one understands…and then you have the Gaul to piss and moan about it when no one wants to follow you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:55 pm The trouble with you is you overthink too much.

Try not know, rather realise that any fool can know but the trick is to understand without knowing, and that’s the point here.
Maybe that's your trouble with me. Think about it. I before E.

Takes an "I" to hear an Eeeeee, although animals have been know to duplicate that sound, but I'm just foolin' around.

And I fear I'm distracting from everyone who should be learning from Roy, because this is Roy's thread.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:03 am Your an idiot, an incomprehensible twat, no one understands…and then you have the Gaul to piss and moan about it when no one wants to follow you.

Just call me incomparably, incomprehensible. Reminds me of a song.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:03 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:55 pm The trouble with you is you overthink too much.

Maybe that's your trouble with me. Think about it. I before E.

Takes an "I" to hear an Eeeeee, although animals have been know to duplicate that sound, but I'm just foolin' around.

And I fear I'm distracting from everyone who should be learning from Roy, because this is Roy's thread.
Yes this is another persons thread that you just love to walk all over with your big muddy grubby fat paw prints to ruin.

Instigating trouble you are telling me to behave…oh what a fucking surprise it’s dick head flexing his patronising pompous muscles again. You make me sick.
Walker

Post by Walker »

And here I was thinking that your vocabulary was the ruination of Roy.