This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Why don't you just admit you are one lying motherfucker who continues to lie even when the truth stares you directly in the face. Have you no shame whatsoever?
I see you're talking to yourself again. I guess that's to be expected for someone in your condition. So sad, Bob. Your clearly flimsy and unproductive antics give lame-ass, self-proclaimed, glory-seeking prophets a bad name.
bobevenson

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by bobevenson »

As you know, I am a prophet who has the mystical credentials to prove it, and nobody else on Earth, including Billy Graham and the Pope, who are both false prophets, can make that statement. Another mystical credential is that I discovered the origin of Cincinnati's Queen City name in 20 minutes, something the rest of the world couldn't do in 170 years, linking Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation, written by my fellow prophet John on the isle of Patmos in 96AD.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Bob, you usually neglect to cite the spokesman's full statement (so that you can repeatedly misinterpret and over-use a few words for your purposes). Here's the text you leave off, bolded below for your convenience:

"What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true? And a further question comes to mind, if it is, so what?"

That doesn't sound like someone who is "blown away" or "questioning his own organization" as you like to claim. In fact, it doesn't look like he's actually a good reference for you at all. I guess that means you now have ZERO.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, the man said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was, in fact, absolutely blown away. He was so fascinated by the tightly-reasoned analysis that he had to admit the possibility of it being true even though it challenged every belief of the extremely conservative Christian organization he represented. This was an obvious example of divine intervention on my behalf since the only reason I sent "The Ouzo Prophecy" to the Spiritual Counterfeits Project was to have them attack it since other commentators merely said they didn't understand it. If you can't understand this, you shouldn't be posting anything at all on the subject, that's for goddamn sure!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Please, the man said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?"
Please, the rest of the sentence is: "And a further question comes to mind, if it is, so what?"

What did he mean by that, Bob? Why do you keep leaving that off... unless it clearly shows how dishonest you are? If you can't understand this, perhaps you shouldn't be posting anything at all on the subject.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

What he said after that doesn't change anything! He said what he said, dum-dum! Jesus Christ, cut the man some slack as spokesman for his organization! Don't you have the fucking brains you were born with?
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson to GIA wrote:Unfortunately, you are unable to deal with a divinely inspired prophet, and I have the mystical documentation to support my claim.
Lacey I love that cartoon you dug up for Bob, but don't you think it would have been better if it were worded "Here, Let me wash the stupid sins right off of you?" (btw does that woman represent his mom or you Lacey?)

PhilX
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:Lacey I love that cartoon you dug up for Bob, but don't you think it would have been better if it were worded "Here, Let me wash the stupid sins right off of you?" (btw does that woman represent his mom or you Lacey?)
Those are the words the cartoon came with... and since I don't believe in "sins", the "stupid" wording seemed good. :) Just some cleaning lady who might have more perseverance with Bob than I do.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

How many mystical credentials does it take for you idiots to come to your senses and realize I'm divinely inspired, huh?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:How many mystical credentials does it take for you idiots to come to your senses and realize I'm divinely inspired, huh?
Any amount of self-proclaimed mystical credentials from you are meaningless because you have zero credibility. You wouldn't know what to do with divine inspiration if it were handed to you on a golden platter -- you would just keep blabbing on and on (as you do) about your non-existent and meaningless "credentials", and your endless stream of half-cocked, lame-ass ideas that have contributed nothing to anyone (except yourself, by continually fondling your ego in front of everyone).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:How many mystical credentials does it take for you idiots to come to your senses and realize I'm divinely inspired, huh?
Any amount of self-proclaimed mystical credentials from you are meaningless because you have zero credibility. You wouldn't know what to do with divine inspiration if it were handed to you on a golden platter -- you would just keep blabbing on and on (as you do) about your non-existent and meaningless "credentials", and your endless stream of half-cocked, lame-ass ideas that have contributed nothing to anyone (except yourself, by continually fondling your ego in front of everyone).
Blueberry egg.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
Unfortunately, you don't have the common sense to look at mystical evidence with an open mind. On the other hand, you're very good at shooting off your mouth.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:you don't have the common sense to look at mystical evidence with an open mind. On the other hand, you're very good at shooting off your mouth.
Thank you on both counts! :lol:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

bobevenson wrote: I'm divinely inspired?
If you are Divinely inspired, then quote something from Revelations, and explain it in plane English, so the rest of us dummies can understand it.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

thedoc wrote:
bobevenson wrote: I'm divinely inspired?
If you are Divinely inspired, then quote something from Revelations, and explain it in plane English, so the rest of us dummies can understand it.
Happy to oblige:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
-Revelation 13:18

"Recently, an obscure local firm, in its eternal quest for a universal game, unlocked the secret of Revelation 13:18. The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." -from "The Ouzo Prophecy"