What is Fact is Intersubjective

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:27 am yes it might, obviously.
Well, something that might help - showing - creates a better chance than referring without showing, however small you think those chance are.
But all of this is so unimportant and insignificant here.

you just keep missing 'the point', and message' here.

Which is what I am really wanting to 'point out and show' here. This one still has no idea nor clue as to what 'it' is to be communicated here. Even though I have pointed this out multiple times, already.
But, as I have also been explaining, you keep missing 'the message'.
You have said
Age wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:52 am Remember it is inability to communicate properly and succinctly that is causing the misunderstanding. Thus the reason I am here in this forum just learning how to communicate BETTER.
It is possilble that since you are here to learn how to communicate better AND you think that the inability to communicate properly and succinctly at the very least can cause problems, it seems rational to consider that the person proving something might need to re-evaluate their communication in the proof.
This is one is still 'missing the mark', and 'the point/message', absolutely.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am And then also to link people to where the did prove the issue in question.
Not important at all. you just keep missing what I am saying here.
Also, just providing the 'same things' over and over again does not mean that you are able to grasp what is being communicated here. you need to do more.
Sure, but if you point Atla to the precise place where you proved it, I can't see this reducing the chances he will get the message.
you have obviously not been following, listening, comprehending, and understanding here, also.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am This gives him one part of your communication to look at and mull over.
But this is not important to anything here.

you, obviously, have been misunderstanding things here, too.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am And from that point forward you can say that you gave him the link to this proof.
you really are now getting further away.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am And presumably that text that you wrote, given that you say you have already proved it, will be an irrefutable proof. Atla can then ask clarifying questions about that specific text.
"atla" could have asked clarifying questions, previously, about any thing.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:42 am Yes, it might not convince him.

On the other hand it seems to me, it provides a much more focused and clear opportunity for him to consider your proof.
But I am a 'delusional liar'. And, obviously a 'delusional liar', lies, delusional, right?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:34 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am
There are no 100% objective facts to us,
Is this an 'objective fact' to 'you', and some others, which, might or might not be False and/or Wrong?

Or, is this not an 'objective fact', to you, and some others?

Or, is this just a 'fact', to you, and some others, which is not 'objective' at all?

Or, is this just an 'opinion' of yours, which also might be False and/or Wrong, as well?

Or, is this just what you 'believe' is true, but, in fact, might not be true at all, or partly?

This one still has not yet noticed that 'claiming' that there are 'no objective facts', 'no actual truths', or 'no absolute other things', then they are being hypocritical and actually refuting their own claim.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am unless you are speaking for the omniscient God-mind,
It sounds here like you are trying to speak for the 'omniscient' because it is you who claims that you know, without any doubt at all, that there are no 100% objective facts, and that you are even able to speak for others here regarding this belief and claim of yours here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am that knows the objective facts.
So, is the claim that 'there are no 100% objective facts', an 'objective fact', a 'fact', a 'belief', or just an 'opinion' of yours?

Sounds like you are trying to claim that you know the irrefutable truth here.

Or, can you still not yet see and recognize what you are doing here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am In 20-30 thousand comments, you have shown us exactly zero evidence that the omniscient God-mind exists, and that we can access its knowledge.
I never knew that there was some rule or some "atla law", in Life, that one has to do what "atla" expects and/or demands.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Already done. Some were just to blind to see the Truth, like "atla". Exactly like some were to blind to see the Truth about the earth revolving around the sun, in an infinite and eternal, non-expanding Universe.
Only the earth revolving around the sun was proven from all these.
you keep 'missing the point' here.

The earth revolving around the sun was NEVER 'proven' to those 'believers' who were believing otherwise.

When will you posters here comprehend and understand this irrefutable Fact?
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:34 am Pathetic, still absolutely nothing, not even an attempt. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Please, please, please keep viewing 'me' as, and believing that 'I' am, a 'delusional liar, and nothing more.

you are proving irrefutably True here, in what I have been 'pointing out' and 'showing' here.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:48 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am This one still has not yet noticed that 'claiming' that there are 'no objective facts', 'no actual truths', or 'no absolute other things', then they are being hypocritical and actually refuting their own claim.
You were told many years ago that claiming that there are no objective facts, is not an objective claim. I just said it wasn't.
So, what is 'it'. Just "atla's" own personal opinion and/or belief, which we all already know, irrefutably, could be Wrong and/or False.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:48 am You're just as miserably incompetent at processing an infinite regress as you were 20 thousand comments ago.
So, why do you not tell all of us what a so-called 'infinite regress' is, exactly, and also explain, more so, why you introduced this obvious attempt at deflection here?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:58 am you keep 'missing the point' here.

The earth revolving around the sun was NEVER 'proven' to those 'believers' who were believing otherwise.

One of your biggest, most delusional lies ever. Many people who were believers, dropped their belief after seeing the proof.

Please, please, please keep viewing 'me' as, and believing that 'I' am, a 'delusional liar, and nothing more.

you are proving irrefutably True here, in what I have been 'pointing out' and 'showing' here.
All you've been showing is that you're incapable of proving your mind claim.

Back in the days when these were written, some people like Age were this much dependent on their delusions, holding humanity back.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:55 am

OK. So, even though it might help you learn how to communicate better...
If you presented a link to the post(s) where you did this would help you 'learn how to communicate better'.', though practice.
yes it might, obviously.
And would help Atla know where you already proved this...
you are deciding not to link to that proof.
Understood.
It is my view that you will not link to where you proved it.
It is my view that you cannot do that.
Last edited by Iwannaplato on Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:03 am So, why do you not tell all of us what a so-called 'infinite regress' is, exactly, and also explain, more so, why you introduced this obvious attempt at deflection here?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_regress

Lol I didn't introduce it, you did, for the last 20-30 thousand comments, what you were saying was partially based on a faulty handling of the above infinite regress. How miserably pathetic to call it an obvious attempt of deflection on my part, when I point out your dishonest/dumb trick.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:05 am

One of your biggest, most delusional lies ever. Many people who were believers, dropped their belief after seeing the proof.
Once again, this one completely and utterly missed the point here.

This one just keeps proving that it does not know how to, actually, 'listen' and 'hear' here.

If this is all I have been showing here, to you, then you keep proving that you do not know how to, actually, 'read' and 'see' here, as well.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:05 am Back in the days when these were written, some people like Age were this much dependent on their delusions, holding humanity back.
If you say and believe so.

So, the reason the whole of so-called 'humanity' was held back was because of "age", itself.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:28 am

This one just keeps proving that it does not know how to, actually, 'listen' and 'hear' here.

If this is all I have been showing here, to you, then you keep proving that you do not know how to, actually, 'read' and 'see' here, as well.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:05 am Back in the days when these were written, some people like Age were this much dependent on their delusions, holding humanity back.

So, the reason the whole of so-called 'humanity' was held back was because of "age", itself.
I can 'read' and 'see' what's going on here just fine. We already had millions of you. But just like them, you are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:07 am

This one keeps proving that it just does not know how to actually read, listen, see, and hear here.

This one, still, has absolutely no idea nor clue as to what I have actually been writing, saying, and meaning here.
If you presented a link to the post(s) where you did this would help you 'learn how to communicate better'.', though practice.
yes it might, obviously.
Understood.
you keep on keeping on 'missing' things here.

Let us see if you can read this, No one has ever asked. Do you understand?

Post by Age »

yes it might, obviously.
Understood.
It is my view that you will not link to where you proved it.
It is my view that you cannot do that.
Okay. your views are perfectly normal and even understandable. But, you are still missing what is actually happening and occurring here.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:11 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:03 am So, why do you not tell all of us what a so-called 'infinite regress' is, exactly, and also explain, more so, why you introduced this obvious attempt at deflection here?

Lol I didn't introduce it, you did, for the last 20-30 thousand comments, what you were saying was partially based on a faulty handling of the above infinite regress.
What are you on about 'now'.

you "atla" were the one who introduced 'infinite regress' here.

When did I say anything, and what did I actually say, which makes you believe that what I was saying, somewhere in this forum, was partially based on some so-called 'faulty handling' of some yet to be known by me wikipedia only definition of the 'infinite regress' term or phrase.

Talk about another prime example of 'deflection' here. But, deflection is what is used by deniers, for deception.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:11 am How miserably pathetic to call it an obvious attempt of deflection on my part, when I point out your dishonest/dumb trick.
Not that you would ever clarify and answer, but what so-called alleged 'dishonest/dumb trick of mine are you even going on about here 'now'.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am

I can 'read' and 'see' what's going on here just fine.
If only you knew "atla". If only you knew.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am We already had millions of you.
And there are billions of you.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am But just like them, you are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Are there really millions claiming my mind claim to you "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:51 am

Lol I didn't introduce it, you did, for the last 20-30 thousand comments, what you were saying was partially based on a faulty handling of the above infinite regress.

When did I say anything, and what did I actually say, which makes you believe that what I was saying, somewhere in this forum, was partially based on some so-called 'faulty handling' of some yet to be known by me wikipedia only definition of the 'infinite regress' term or phrase.

Talk about another prime example of 'deflection' here. But, deflection is what is used by deniers, for deception.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:11 am How miserably pathetic to call it an obvious attempt of deflection on my part, when I point out your dishonest/dumb trick.
Not that you would ever clarify and answer, but what so-called alleged 'dishonest/dumb trick of mine are you even going on about here 'now'.
More pathetic deflection. I just mentioned (again) what it's called that you misused for your fallacy all these years. I merely introduced the name, since you are too incompetent to know it.

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:56 am
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am

I can 'read' and 'see' what's going on here just fine.
If only you knew "atla". If only you knew.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am We already had millions of you.
And there are billions of you.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am But just like them, you are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Are there really millions claiming my mind claim to you "atla"?
Don't be an idiot. No luck. Similar ones and not so similar ones, and not to me personally. Retard.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:02 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:51 am

More pathetic deflection. I just mentioned (again) what it's called that you misused for your fallacy all these years.
What are you even on about?

There is no 'infinite regress' in what I have been saying and claiming. As all has been, literally, 're-solved' already.

you have just not yet been prepared for this, and so are not yet ready to learn, see, comprehend, and understand this 'resolution' to all of 'your problems' and issues here.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am I merely introduced the name, since you are too incompetent to know it.
Okay, but how that relates to anything here, absolutely no one has absolutely any idea nor clue about.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.
Already proved. you are, literally, just being to STUPID to recognize and see it.