I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: I am here and I judge the creator of this world unsatisfactory

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:49 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 pm

I hate to burst your claustrophobic bubble, Age, but if you're looking for the creator who is responsible for this world my suggestion is maybe try becoming a monk.
BUT I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY, MANY TIMES ALREADY WHO and WHAT, EXACTLY, IS CREATING 'the world'.

I AM JUST ASKING 'you' TO SHOW and PROVE people, like "yourself" "gary childress", in the days when this was being written, MADE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS, like 'you' ARE CONTINUALLY DOING here, but WITHOUT EVER EVEN ABLE TO JUST EXPLAIN, DEFINE, and/or ELABORATE on the ACTUAL WORDS that 'they' USE. EXACTLY like what 'you' ARE DOING, SHOWING, and PROVING here "gary childress".
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am NO HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CREATED THE WORLD.
WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER DECIDE TO INFORM 'us' of the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, to 'you', THEN, and ONLY THEN, 'we' WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW what 'it' IS that 'you' ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT, EXACTLY.

If the words 'the world' is NOT referring to A 'thing' that A human being did NOT CREATE, then the words 'the world', TO 'you', MIGHT BE REFERRING TO some 'thing' like 'the earth', itself. AND, if that is 'the case', then 'you', adult human beings, ARE AGAIN and ALSO, the ONLY 'thing' that CAN STOP 'the world' going to so-called 'shit'. As, OBVIOUSLY, the ONLY REASON 'the earth' IS 'GOING TO SHIT' IS BECAUSE of 'you', ADULT HUMAN BEINGS.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am WE'RE RESIDENTS OF IT AND THE WORLD SUCKS.
I WILL ASK 'this' AGAIN. What do the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEAN or REFERS TO, to 'you', "gary childress", EXACTLY?

LET 'us' SEE IF 'you' HEAR 'this' THIS TIME, and DO COMPREHEND 'this' THIS TIME.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL what the words 'the world' MEANS or REFERS TO WHEN 'you' USE those words.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:57 am SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BACKSTABBING ACCUSATIONS AND JOIN HUMANITY, MORON!!!!!!
Talk ABOUT COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSING just about ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' I SAY and WRITE here.
I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again. I'll be nice next time. OK. World peace can now start. Thank you, Age. I didn't realize how easy all this was. I just need to calm down and everything will be fine. I feel so much better now. I bet the crisis in Israel will cool down. I bet the crisis in the Taiwan Strait will cool down. Perhaps the Ukraine war will now cease. I've seen the light.
Just so I BECOME CLEAR and UNDERSTAND 'you' BETTER, 'Are 'you' SAYING and CLAIMING here that God CREATED 'those CONFLICTS?'

If no, then could it ACTUALLY BE 'adult human beings' who ARE CAUSING and CREATING 'those CONFLICTS'?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:49 pm Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:53 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
*Age unzips his flies*
Yes. He seems to be enjoying it so far. Can't say I am but if it will please Age, then I'm just a stuffed set of clothing for this purpose.
Last edited by Gary Childress on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:56 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:39 pm

BUT I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY, MANY TIMES ALREADY WHO and WHAT, EXACTLY, IS CREATING 'the world'.

I AM JUST ASKING 'you' TO SHOW and PROVE people, like "yourself" "gary childress", in the days when this was being written, MADE ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS, like 'you' ARE CONTINUALLY DOING here, but WITHOUT EVER EVEN ABLE TO JUST EXPLAIN, DEFINE, and/or ELABORATE on the ACTUAL WORDS that 'they' USE. EXACTLY like what 'you' ARE DOING, SHOWING, and PROVING here "gary childress".

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER DECIDE TO INFORM 'us' of the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, to 'you', THEN, and ONLY THEN, 'we' WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW what 'it' IS that 'you' ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT, EXACTLY.

If the words 'the world' is NOT referring to A 'thing' that A human being did NOT CREATE, then the words 'the world', TO 'you', MIGHT BE REFERRING TO some 'thing' like 'the earth', itself. AND, if that is 'the case', then 'you', adult human beings, ARE AGAIN and ALSO, the ONLY 'thing' that CAN STOP 'the world' going to so-called 'shit'. As, OBVIOUSLY, the ONLY REASON 'the earth' IS 'GOING TO SHIT' IS BECAUSE of 'you', ADULT HUMAN BEINGS.

I WILL ASK 'this' AGAIN. What do the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEAN or REFERS TO, to 'you', "gary childress", EXACTLY?

LET 'us' SEE IF 'you' HEAR 'this' THIS TIME, and DO COMPREHEND 'this' THIS TIME.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL what the words 'the world' MEANS or REFERS TO WHEN 'you' USE those words.

Talk ABOUT COMPLETELY and UTTERLY MISSING just about ABSOLUTELY EVERY 'thing' I SAY and WRITE here.
I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again. I'll be nice next time. OK. World peace can now start. Thank you, Age. I didn't realize how easy all this was. I just need to calm down and everything will be fine. I feel so much better now. I bet the crisis in Israel will cool down. I bet the crisis in the Taiwan Strait will cool down. Perhaps the Ukraine war will now cease. I've seen the light.
Just so I BECOME CLEAR and UNDERSTAND 'you' BETTER, 'Are 'you' SAYING and CLAIMING here that God CREATED 'those CONFLICTS?'

If no, then could it ACTUALLY BE 'adult human beings' who ARE CAUSING and CREATING 'those CONFLICTS'?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:49 pm Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
I don't know, Age. Why don't you tell me who you think is responsible for causing this world?

Question to Age: Who is responsible for all the suffering in the world.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..this was missed. :cry:
Gary Childress wrote: Here I am, Age. You may now proceed to punish me for my sins.
*Age unzips his flies*

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:58 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:56 pm

I don't know, Age. Why don't you tell me who you think is responsible for causing this world?
I AM STILL WAITING FOR 'you' TO INFORM 'us' of what the words 'the world', (or now 'this world'), ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, TO 'you', EXACTLY, when 'you' USE 'those words'.

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER DO, then we CAN START TO BEGIN TO HAVE A DISCUSSION.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:58 pm Question to Age: Who is responsible for all the suffering in the world.
Do 'you' ASK 'this QUESTION', with some sort of PRESUMPTION that there is ONLY ONE 'thing' ALONE, FOR ALL of THE SUFFERING here, in WHATEVER the words 'the world' ACTUALLY MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:59 pm ..this was missed. :cry:
*Age unzips his flies*
BUT 'it' WAS NOT MISSED. As "gary Childress's" response to 'it' SHOWS and PROVES.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:12 pm
*Age unzips his flies*
BUT 'it' WAS NOT MISSED. As "gary Childress's" response to 'it' SHOWS and PROVES.
I think he might have been referring to the fact that YOU didn't respond to his post, Age.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

*Age unzips his flies*
All it PROVES is you had nothing to provide - from within the flies.. :wink:

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 pm

*Age unzips his flies*
I think he might have been referring to the fact that YOU didn't respond to his post, Age.
BUT WHAT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT is RARELY ACTUALLY SAID, and EXPRESSED. Which is about one of the BIGGEST POINTS I HAVE BEEN SHOWING here, but which MOST OF 'you', posters, here, BACK in the days when this was being written, KEPT MISSING and MISUNDERSTANDING.

LOOK AT the ACTUAL WORDS that WERE WRITTEN above here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:24 pm

BUT WHAT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT is RARELY ACTUALLY SAID, and EXPRESSED. Which is about one of the BIGGEST POINTS I HAVE BEEN SHOWING here, but which MOST OF 'you', posters, here, BACK in the days when this was being written, KEPT MISSING and MISUNDERSTANDING.

Too late to pass the buck, Age. My sanity is gone. Thanks for what YOU did to my sanity, Age.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:21 pm

*Age unzips his flies*
Well considering what I am, EXACTLY, this was NOT UNEXPECTED, AT ALL.

Also, and by the way, WHY is there MORE than ONE fly here?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Too late to pass the buck, Age.
But I was NOT so-called 'passing the buck', and some call 'it'.
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:28 pm My sanity is gone.
Which IS SOLELY and ONLY ALL OF MY FAULT, right?
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:28 pm Thanks for what YOU did to my sanity, Age.
Are 'you' SURE that it is THANKS 'you' REALLY want to give me here "gary childress"?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:45 pm

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:28 pm Thanks for what YOU did to my sanity, Age.
Are 'you' SURE that it is THANKS 'you' REALLY want to give me here "gary childress"?
Yes, Age. Just to be 'clear' all the above that I stated is true.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:55 pm
Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:45 pm

Yes, Age. Just to be 'clear' all the above that I stated is true.
Okay. But 'true', in the sense of, to and for 'you', OR 'True', in the sense of, to and for EVERY one?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:43 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:21 pm

Well considering what I am, EXACTLY, this was NOT UNEXPECTED, AT ALL.

Also, and by the way, WHY is there MORE than ONE fly here?
BECAUSE..you don't wash your underpants.