Morality = Rightness or Wrongness is WRONG

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Morality = Rightness or Wrongness is WRONG

Post by Atla »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:40 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:57 pm
Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:42 pm If you stick an FSK to it, and put "proper" at the end, it seems you can get away with just about anything, doesn't it?
'Proper' in this context is a synonym for 'right' and thus using it is wrong behavior. So, stop it. Are you in the PH gang?
No, I come into the officially unacknowledged category. VA has me on ignore, and I suspect, FSKed me out of existence. :(
I feel your pain. VA had me on ignore too for a while, which robbed me of quite a few opportunities to make fun of him. Sometimes I still miss the things that could have been
Iwannaplato

Re: Morality = Rightness or Wrongness is WRONG

Post by Iwannaplato »

Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:40 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:57 pm
Harbal wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:42 pm If you stick an FSK to it, and put "proper" at the end, it seems you can get away with just about anything, doesn't it?
'Proper' in this context is a synonym for 'right' and thus using it is wrong behavior. So, stop it. Are you in the PH gang?
No, I come into the officially unacknowledged category. VA has me on ignore, and I suspect, FSKed me out of existence. :(
Well, if you were the Moon, you wouldn't exist enough to post, then, so count your blessings.