What are your apocalypse plans?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: What are your apocalypse plans?

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:17 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:20 pm There doesn't seem to be anything else particularly enticing waiting for me in life.
There are things you can do and resources you can use.
Yeah. I gave already. I'm almost broke. Seems to be the biggest mistake I made.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:34 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:20 pm There doesn't seem to be anything else particularly enticing waiting for me in life.
So you have insurance Gazza? (life/disability?)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:14 am
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:55 pm
Toppsy Kretts wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:43 pm I would personally, go to the woods.
think about it... All the zombies, are going to go to the city because that's where the mass population is going to try to hide... And the buildings surrounded by concrete and impenetrable walls so that draws the zombies away from the forest. But if you stay in the forest say dig tunnels over a couple months, especially being prior military I'm sure we all know how to dig ******* fox tunnels. Have dead zombie bodies laying at each entrance the decay smell of the zombies kind of worked on The Walking Dead, so that would be a plus and every so often going and scavenging food from a nearby town, or from animals hunting.
and another thing, if your desperately trying to survive, your not going to die, your going to eat anything and everything you an get your hands on.
Then after sometime, you will and effectively learn how to catch prey and bigger to bigger animals.
THere is one big flaw to your plan.
THere ain't gonna be no zombies. The poxy clipz is gonna be caused by the death of bees, or the death of grass.
Maybe the end of oil?
AHHHHH i instantly thought of zombies, and why bees??? cause of that movie the happening? And that one line with Alberts theory?
Nearly all poxy clipz are zombie movies and TV shows. That is the common fashion ATM.

WHy bees? a lack of pollination would be devastating to the ecosystem and bees are under threat right now.
No idea what film you mean or who the hell is "Albert"?

Death of Grass is a sci-fi novel by John Christopher worth a read. Quite similar to some of Wyndam's stuff.

The likelihood of zombies is remote, Triffids would be far more likely - maybe bred in a genetic workshop?
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:47 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:55 pm

THere is one big flaw to your plan.
THere ain't gonna be no zombies. The poxy clipz is gonna be caused by the death of bees, or the death of grass.
Maybe the end of oil?
AHHHHH i instantly thought of zombies, and why bees??? cause of that movie the happening? And that one line with Alberts theory?
Nearly all poxy clipz are zombie movies and TV shows. That is the common fashion ATM.

WHy bees? a lack of pollination would be devastating to the ecosystem and bees are under threat right now.

Death of Grass is a sci-fi novel by John Christopher worth a read. Quite similar to some of Wyndam's stuff.

The likelihood of zombies is remote, Triffids would be far more likely - maybe bred in a genetic workshop?
my insane ass grandma who is literally delusional said that the end times will be when humans try to make humans by cloning or something, once we've found a away outside of god to create, which is being referred to sex the normal and only way we populate, that then the end time will come. so maybe we try to create humans by some genetic coding of some founding gene? like the most fit, intelligent human wev'e come across in the future or whenever and it malfunctions almost like a virus and all the clones are the ones trying to survive so the lack of humanity they have they're craving it so there compelled to consume human flesh because they think it makes them human/
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:47 pm

my insane ass grandma who is literally delusional said that the end times will be when humans try to make humans by cloning or something, once we've found a away outside of god to create, which is being referred to sex the normal and only way we populate, that then the end time will come. so maybe we try to create humans by some genetic coding of some founding gene? like the most fit, intelligent human wev'e come across in the future or whenever and it malfunctions almost like a virus and all the clones are the ones trying to survive so the lack of humanity they have they're craving it so there compelled to consume human flesh because they think it makes them human/
That's no zombies though. That's just cannibalisms, which could be achieved without a Poxy Clipz.

I think the real poxyclipz is already part of America. It's the way they think that is at the heart of the problem, Too many Twinkies and other fake foods - brains not developed properly.. Mybe the US will just collapse because of medical debt?

The civilised world laughs at America....

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYr8N3wr/
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

If you're done giving, then you're done receiving. Your mental/energetic diet consists of a poison narrative, yet you complain about the results.

The most healing thing you could do is to give of yourself SOME MORE to those who are truly less fortunate than you. People without homes or food or mobility... or any of the other hardships that humankind CONTINUALLY keeps persevering through. If you're lonely and discouraged, show some kindness to another lonely and discouraged person... such as the elderly who have lost everything they had and are now living out their lives in a medical facility.

Spread some joy ffs and stop being such a self-obsessed whiner! You clearly have lost touch with how fortunate you are in so many ways. If you can't have what you want... get over it and find something else to work toward... unless you want to be a lame shell of a man, which is your own creation. That's surely NOT who you are. Why are you giving that so much of your energy?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:49 pm
If you're done giving, then you're done receiving. Your mental/energetic diet consists of a poison narrative, yet you complain about the results.

The most healing thing you could do is to give of yourself SOME MORE to those who are truly less fortunate than you. People without homes or food or mobility... or any of the other hardships that humankind CONTINUALLY keeps persevering through. If you're lonely and discouraged, show some kindness to another lonely and discouraged person... such as the elderly who have lost everything they had and are now living out their lives in a medical facility.

Spread some joy ffs and stop being such a self-obsessed whiner! You clearly have lost touch with how fortunate you are in so many ways. If you can't have what you want... get over it and find something else to work toward... unless you want to be a lame shell of a man, which is your own creation. That's surely NOT who you are. Why are you giving that so much of your energy?
We have different brains. Mine is broken. There's nothing I can do about the way I feel. However, I can fake a smile if that's what you want.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Change the climate?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

That's a bit like telling those who are grieving to 'get over it'. If humans really had control over their mind-sets and emotions then no one would ever grieve or feel despair or anything else that's unpleasant. Those hypothetical old farts who've 'lost everything' might be perfectly happy for all you know. We only know what we ourselves feel. Just because someone lives in a cardboard box when you have the luxury of a shipping crate doesn't mean you can't be miserable, or they can't be happy. That said, it also doesn't mean that someone should be constantly bringing everyone else down around them. Those people who say 'If only they had said something' after someone commits suicide are full of crap. People don't want to hear it. What could they have done anyway? Rush them off to a 'therapist'? Force drugs down their throat? Ridiculous.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 pm

That's a bit like telling those who are grieving to 'get over it'. If humans really had control over their mind-sets and emotions then no one would ever grieve or feel despair or anything else that's unpleasant. Those hypothetical old farts who've 'lost everything' might be perfectly happy for all you know. We only know what we ourselves feel. Just because someone lives in a cardboard box when you have the luxury of a shipping crate doesn't mean you can't be miserable, or they can't be happy. That said, it also doesn't mean that someone should be constantly bringing everyone else down around them. Those people who say 'If only they had said something' after someone commits suicide are full of crap. People don't want to hear it. What could they have done anyway? Rush them off to a 'therapist'? Force drugs down their throat? Ridiculous.
I know. You can't take me anywhere unless you have me remain silent. I get that from former friends a lot. Those on decline are best to suffer in silence, lest we scare the children. I should do my duty and go down quietly. So be it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 pm

I know. You can't take me anywhere unless you have me remain silent. I get that from former friends a lot. Those on decline are best to suffer in silence, lest we scare the children. I should do my duty and go down quietly. So be it.
For fuck sake. You completely missed my point.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 pm That's a bit like telling those who are grieving to 'get over it'.
Nobody has died, and I would not say such things to someone who is mourning a death. For fuck sake!!! Why are you suddenly being so politically correct? :) We mustn't say anything to anyone who seems challenged in some way?! Not even if we think it might help them? One day Gary is full of brightness, and another day he's doom and gloom, and he's also a functioning member of society... so he definitely has the capability to operate on more than one channel even if it's a challenge. We all have challenges... some of us more than others. And people play a lot of mental games that keep themselves stuck -- so if they're continually complaining here on a public forum, it might be useful to give them a little reminder that there can be more for them than where they are.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:30 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:51 pm That's a bit like telling those who are grieving to 'get over it'.
Nobody has died, and I would not say such things to someone who is mourning a death. For fuck sake!!! Why are you suddenly being so politically correct? :) We mustn't say anything to anyone who seems challenged in some way?! Not even if we think it might help them? One day Gary is full of brightness, and another day he's doom and gloom, and he's also a functioning member of society... so he definitely has the capability to operate on more than one channel even if it's a challenge. We all have challenges... some of us more than others. And people play a lot of mental games that keep themselves stuck -- so if they're continually complaining here on a public forum, it might be useful to give them a little reminder that there can be more for them than where they are.
I must have misunderstood. It's annoying isn't it :lol: Anyway, his misery seems to come solely from his desire to find a mythical 'soul mate', so that's where my sympathy ends.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:57 pm
I must have misunderstood. It's annoying isn't it :lol: Anyway, his misery seems to come solely from his desire to find a mythical 'soul mate', so that's where my sympathy ends.
I'm sorry to annoy. Just lock me up where I can't bother the public. That seems to be standard treatment for the mentally ill. That and ridiculing or mocking us in the cafeteria. We deserve it. You've both had your moment sowing your wild oats. Heaven forbid I should get a turn. Neither of you probably has any idea what lonliness without any hope is. Alienation from others is a life sentence.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:57 pm
I'm sorry to annoy. Just lock me up where I can't bother the public. That seems to be standard treatment for the mentally ill. That and ridiculing or mocking us in the cafeteria. We deserve it. You've both had your moment sowing your wild oats. Heaven forbid I should get a turn. Neither of you probably has any idea what lonliness without any hope is. Alienation from others is a life sentence.
You make an awful lot of assumptions. I'm done with your self-pitying drivel. And by the way, what happened to your comment where you were demanding that others give back to you financially? Have you been spending money on 'Nigerian Princess' scams, or Russian prostitute FB pages that 'friend' lonely males? I knew someone like that, and no matter how much they were told that they were fake profiles he just wouldn't listen. You just can't help some people.
Next you will be blaming women for only liking 'bad guys', not 'nice guys (like you)'. That's a misogynistic incel myth anyway.