This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Greatest I am »

bobevenson wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
bobevenson wrote: "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."
Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
Apologies for asking you a question on your morality that you could not answer. So much for your power of thought. It is no wonder that you always post the same garbage. You cannot articulate your morals.
Please, the inarticulate garbage you post puts an exclamation point on my divine inspiration!
Divine inspiration!
You joke. Right.
That or you are pathetic.

Quoting what men have written about an imaginary beast does not explain your not being able to articulate your poor morality.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by bobevenson »

I'm sorry, but if you ever stumbled into Revelation 13:18 and 17:17, and actually read the goddamn verses, and read "The Ouzo Prophecy" in its entirety, you would refrain from making such absolutely stupid comments, and I would also advise you to read the letter from the spokesman of the well-respected and extremely conservative Spiritual Counterfeits Project to get your head on straight http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/spiritual ... rfeits.pdf!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

If you are an example of what happens to a mind that reads what you recommend then thanks but no thanks.

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Greatest I am wrote:If you are an example of what happens to a mind that reads what you recommend then thanks but no thanks.
Unfortunately, you are unable to deal with a divinely inspired prophet, and I have the mystical documentation to support my claim.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson to GIA wrote:Unfortunately, you are unable to deal with a divinely inspired prophet, and I have the mystical documentation to support my claim.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Only a very stupid person would refuse to even consider my submitted mystical documentation.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Only a very stupid person would refuse to even consider my submitted mystical documentation.
It HAS BEEN CONSIDERED, Bob, and REJECTED over and over. So it seems that only a very stupid person would continue insisting that everyone believe such a baseless and idiotic claim. Even if YOU want to believe it, Bob, and even if you delusionally think that ONE other person in your distant past believed it (based on your own twisted interpretation of a letter they wrote telling you that they didn't believe it was true), what kind of mentality keeps HARPING ON IT to everyone as you do? It's not like you've offered any great wisdom that impresses or helps ANYONE -- you just want acknowledgement for yourself. That is dark and twisted and stupid. It's all about YOU, and always has been.

So, why do you NEED to keep proclaiming it, Bob? What is your bottomless NEED, Bob? I bet you can't answer those last two questions, PRECISELY BECAUSE you are so shallow and phony and unconscious -- and if you're not glorifying yourself, your mind goes blank. Duh!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:...based on your own twisted interpretation of a letter they wrote telling you that they didn't believe it was true...
That phrase alone shows what an absolute and totally dishonest person you are, no ifs, ands or buts!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:
Lacewing wrote:...based on your own twisted interpretation of a letter they wrote telling you that they didn't believe it was true...
That phrase alone shows what an absolute and totally dishonest person you are, no ifs, ands or buts!
It was not my intention to be dishonest. To clarify... the person did not say they believed it was true. Yet you have repeatedly indicated that they believed you. So... you appear to be the dishonest person, here, Bob.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
It was not my intention to be dishonest. To clarify... the person did not say they believed it was true. Yet you have repeatedly indicated that they believed you. So... you appear to be the dishonest person, here, Bob.
The man said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was, in fact, absolutely speechless. He was so fascinated by my tightly-reasoned paper that he had to admit the possibility of it being true even though it went against every belief of the extremely conservative Christian organization he represented. This was an obvious example of divine intervention on my behalf since the only reason I sent "The Ouzo Prophecy" to the Spiritual Counterfeits Project was to have them attack it since other commentators merely said they didn't understand it!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:The man said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?"
Get over it, Bob. He did not say he believed it was true. And he expressed absolutely no interest in hearing any more about it.
bobevenson wrote:He was, in fact, absolutely speechless. He was so fascinated by my tightly-reasoned paper that he had to admit the possibility of it being true even though it went against every belief of the extremely conservative Christian organization he represented.
Your interpretation is a self-serving fabrication, Bob. NO ONE ELSE (INCLUDING HIM) has said they believe what you say! You are misrepresenting people who cannot elaborate for themselves. THAT is profoundly dishonest and creepy.

Why is your need for recognition so great, Bob? Why is your recognition more important than your message? What kind of prophet focuses more on their own recognition than their message, Bob?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote: Why is your need for recognition so great, Bob? Why is your recognition more important than your message? What kind of prophet focuses more on their own recognition than their message, Bob?
Bob has no message, he only has his own recognition.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:The man said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?"
Get over it, Bob. He did not say he believed it was true. And he expressed absolutely no interest in hearing any more about it.
bobevenson wrote:He was, in fact, absolutely speechless. He was so fascinated by my tightly-reasoned paper that he had to admit the possibility of it being true even though it went against every belief of the extremely conservative Christian organization he represented.
Your interpretation is a self-serving fabrication, Bob. NO ONE ELSE (INCLUDING HIM) has said they believe what you say! You are misrepresenting people who cannot elaborate for themselves. THAT is profoundly dishonest and creepy.

Why is your need for recognition so great, Bob? Why is your recognition more important than your message? What kind of prophet focuses more on their own recognition than their message, Bob?
Sometimes I wonder if English is your primary language since you really don't seem to understand it. Again, the man had to wonder if it was true. This means that in his mind it certainly could be. Does one have to beat you over the head for you to see the light of day?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:Again, the man had to wonder if it was true.
After 30 years... and all the letters you've written, and all the public rantings you've conducted... THAT ONE statement is your ONLY distorted "feedback" that you can try to twist to suit your needs. And somehow you fail to see how completely non-credible and pathetic that is. You have delivered nothing of any public interest or credibility that is supported or verified beyond your own delusional state. In 30 years... NOTHING that anyone finds credible. NO ONE... in 30 fucking years. Seriously, Bob? What kind of lame-ass self-proclaimed prophet would present all of their delusions based on such an absurd foundation?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Again, the man had to wonder if it was true.

THAT ONE statement is your ONLY distorted "feedback" that you can try to twist to suit your needs.
Why don't you just admit you are one lying motherfucker who continues to lie even when the truth stares you directly in the face. Have you no shame whatsoever?