Gonna take a break...

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Gonna take a break...

Post by Walker »

thedoc wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: As long as someone notices means that you exist. :)
Bummer that this was noticed then lol! :wink:
Hey! what's the matter with you, O thought you were taking a break. Now go away, and don't come back till we're ready. :P

FYI, I just got a book to read, "Zen Buddhism" the selected writings of D. T. Suzuki, I'll let you know when I'm done.

They shipped it in a Pizza box, I can't wait to see what the next book is shipped in.
Daleks are speed readers.

Zen’s okay for folks of Zen. (Hinayana)

“I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.”
-Woody Allen
Walker

Re: Gonna take a break...

Post by Walker »

Terrapin Station wrote:The Who's doctor is Jimmy. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVk8Ze26_PA)

I like what I know of "Doctor Who," but I pretty much only know 2-3 years of Tom Baker episodes. When I was a teen (well, and maybe into my early 20s--I don't recall exactly what years this would have been), my local PBS station showed a few years of Tom Baker-era "Doctor Who" via syndication. I've always meant to check out more of the series, although the fact that there are over 800 episodes to this point makes me hesitant to start, since I tend to be an OCD completionist if I like something.
Rose was a favorite side-kick until Amy Pond appeared.