Respect

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Respect

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You make snide little comments to me all the time, always when I'm talking to someone else. You never take anyone else to task for their supposedly 'abusive' comments.
Of course, I don't like you, so what do you expect. No-one else make the unfounded abusive comments that you do.
I'm shattered. I don't like you either. You also come from a warmongering country, where soldiers are automatcally labelled 'heroes'. Perhaps 'hero' has a different meaning in yanklish.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He probably shaves both. :)
I was going to say that there could be difficulties if he has a moustache but his last post has scuppered me on that one.
He must have a very long beard, or perhaps he never reached puberty (that would explain his posts).
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote:
thedoc wrote: Why do you assume that I have a mustache?
I don't assume you have a moustache but, for the purposes of my joke, it would be more convenient if you did have one.
Then have your little joke.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

Nick_A wrote:Doc wrote:
Those who don't show respect, usually don't get any.
It is deeper than that Doc. The Harbal mindset is typical of the attitude people have when they support genocides with no sense of remorse. Take the Holocaust and the Armenian genocide for example. When this mindset decides that Jews, Armenians, or any other group aren't worthy of respect, a genocide is understandable. Be thankful that you are above this
You are an idiot. Learn to read between the lines. Harbal is saying it is not necessary to show respect or behave respectfully towards others. He never said that he does not respect anyone here. And even if he did, it does not say anything. Hardly anyone here behaves in a manner worthy of respect. Certainly not me. So I don't expect any.

But it is extremists like you who jump to the weird conclusion that he has no respect for Jews. He simply said that there is no need to behave respectfully here on this forum. I am pretty sure that Harbal knows a few Jews he does respect though probably not all Jews. I know one Christian he has utter disrespect for. It does not mean he has no respect for Christians. He probably respects a few Christians too. Just not all of them since you are one.

It is your mindset which is likely to cause genocide. Harbal is having too much fun to contemplate such things.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Harbal, did you seriously start a thread on respect? Awesome troll. You have my respect.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

Dalek Prime wrote:Harbal, did you seriously start a thread on respect? Awesome troll. You have my respect.
Traitor!!!!
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

sthitapragya wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Harbal, did you seriously start a thread on respect? Awesome troll. You have my respect.
Traitor!!!!
A. I'm being facetious. B. I don't belong on a team that could possibly expect loyalty from me. Anything else you'd like to add?
Last edited by Dalek Prime on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
sthitapragya

Post by sthitapragya »

Dalek Prime wrote:
sthitapragya wrote:
Traitor!!!!
A. I'm being facetious. B. I don't belong on a team that could possibly expect loyalty from me.
I know. I was just joking. :D I really need to learn how to get my sense of humor across when I am writing.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

sthitapragya wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
sthitapragya wrote:
Traitor!!!!
A. I'm being facetious. B. I don't belong on a team that could possibly expect loyalty from me.
I know. I was just joking. :D I really need to learn how to get my sense of humor across when I am writing.
I figured, but I wasn't certain. Anyways, I actually do like you, sthitapragya. All good.

Perhaps a wink icon would help next time?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote: Then have your little joke.
It's too late now, doc, leave it, the joke is dead. I'm going to request that it be deleted.
vegetariantaxidermy

Nick_A wrote:Doc wrote:
Those who don't show respect, usually don't get any.
It is deeper than that Doc. The Harbal mindset is typical of the attitude people have when they support genocides with no sense of remorse. Take the Holocaust and the Armenian genocide for example. When this mindset decides that Jews, Armenians, or any other group aren't worthy of respect, a genocide is understandable. Be thankful that you are above this
I get you religious nuts mixed up, but I'm pretty sure you were calling for the genocide of muslims not that long ago. I have no respect at all for superstition, especially mindless religious superstition (excuse the tautology), but that's hardly the same thing as wanting genocide. Your analogy is as insane as we've come to expect from you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:
thedoc wrote: Then have your little joke.
It's too late now, doc, leave it, the joke is dead. I'm going to request that it be deleted.
Proceed with extreme caution when attempting to joke with an American.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Proceed with extreme caution when attempting to joke with an American.
To be fair, I think we should make an allowance for the fact that he was the butt of the joke, not to mention that the joke was about his butt.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Actually, VT, joking aside, I can imagine this catching on. There's the Brazilian, so why not the arse tash, or ass tash. They could call it the Doc.
vegetariantaxidermy

Harbal wrote:Actually, VT, joking aside, I can imagine this catching on. There's the Brazilian, so why not the arse tash, or ass tash. They could call it the Doc.
An ass tash would be animal cruelty.