Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:37 pmI think there is a final solution, I think it starts with the one who understands what it means to truly love, and where that true love is found, which is within their own self via their genitals, and it's there in abundance.

If people do not want to take advantage of their own abundant power source to experience pleasure and joy, and enjoy it while it's there already within them, then that's their problem, that they have to figure out, as to why they are not experiencing the proper love that is theirs for the taking. The point is, some of us already know instinctively how to love proper, and it's never easy finding a partner who knows how to reciprocate proper love back to us. But some people get lucky and find that partner, and once they do, there is absolutely no other force on earth that can take that away from them, once they've figured it out and discovered it for themself.
Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:41 pmMasturbation is not love.

I disagree.
Sorry, I probably didn't make myself clear enough, I'm in no way talking about masturbation here.

I'm talking about discovering our own power source to feel good about ourselves is already within us, our bodies are capable of experiencing the most naturally arising intoxicating pleasure because of our sex organs, which is where the real love is.

Nevermind, if you do not understand what I am saying, you may just not be familiar hearing it like this.

Read back over the words I've underlined above 100 times...that's what I am talking about....which is not masturbation.
Wizard 22 wrote:
But you don't clarify what you mean by "proper love".
I have made it perfectly clear what I mean by ''proper love''

Read my post above...100 times for clarification. If you are 22 years old, you might not agree with my idea of proper love, which is you're prerogative, which I accept and respect.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The reason why the human world is still like the story of Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Is because people do not seem able to know what makes them truly happy or satisfied. For example: They do not seem to be happy with sharing their intimate life with just one life partner. Even though they have no problem with sharing their life with their immediate relatives, it's as though they would not dream of swapping their own parents with some other parents, rather, they tend to stick around their parents and siblings and other blood relations for life. People seem to forget that anyone of us in the world could have been our lover if or when they chose to pair up, becoming instantly related by blood if the urge to procreate offspring was there too. How, because we all bleed the same red blood and breathe the same air and experience the same capacity to know the sorrows and joys of emotion, sensation, pain and pleasure, heartache and elation.

Nor do some people like the idea of being with an intimate life partner forever, and then also, do not like or know how to live a fulfilling satisfying life in solitude all alone without ever feeling lonely. A life which one can only develop properly by actually giving the experience a try. The solitary life is one way of discovering your own power to feel good about yourself and to know it is within you and never to be found in the external world of others, as no one else can give you love, because you already are love.
In truth, real proper love starts with you...and only you... it doesn't exist outside in the external world, where most people think it is found.
If everyone found their inner true love, their own self power within to feel good about themselves without needing the approval of others, then any eventual pairings of such people would make for a very satisfying delightful life, and surely everbody knows that by now.
Imagine being in love with someone and then have that same intense love you feel for them reciprocated back to you by your love interest? imagine how powerfully beautiful and pleasurable that would be for both of them. How would we ever find such love. That's what proper love is, it's already within you waiting to be unleashed.

if we are not going to put in the effort to find our true love source starts with ourselves, then we will continue to think it is found in others, or the external world, and we will continue to be disappointed.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Proper Love verses immoral improper Love...which is all a human invention, a story by the way, in this artificial conception.

Lets discover what is actually going on here in the world of conscious sentient life, and discover what's real and unreal, by being completely open and transparent to the nature of self.

To find out more...read this...

Honour Your Genitals for Exquisite Sex - the Why and How

https://www.jacquelinehellyer.com/lovel ... r-genitals

To honour means to regard something with great respect. That’s not going to happen if you have a shame-based sexuality where the genitals are regarded as somehow ‘dirty’ and unattractive, to be hidden away.

Everyone is born enlightened: Then you were conditioned, indoctrinated by false belief.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 amSorry, I probably didn't make myself clear enough, I'm in no way talking about masturbation here.

I'm talking about discovering our own power source to feel good about ourselves is already within us, our bodies are capable of experiencing the most naturally arising intoxicating pleasure because of our sex organs, which is where the real love is.

Nevermind, if you do not understand what I am saying, you may just not be familiar hearing it like this.

Read back over the words I've underlined above 100 times...that's what I am talking about....which is not masturbation.
How is this not about masturbation???

"I think there is a final solution, I think it starts with the one who understands what it means to truly love, and where that true love is found, which is within their own self via their genitals, and it's there in abundance."

That was your first claim, before all the others. Why would you focus on this, first??
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 am The reason why the human world is still like the story of Sodom and Gamorrah in 2023

Is because people do not seem able to know what makes them truly happy or satisfied. For example: They do not seem to be happy with sharing their intimate life with just one life partner. Even though they have no problem with sharing their life with their immediate relatives, it's as though they would not dream of swapping their own parents with some other parents, rather, they tend to stick around their parents and siblings and other blood relations for life. People seem to forget that anyone of us in the world could have been our lover if or when they chose to pair up, becoming instantly related by blood if the urge to procreate offspring was there too. How, because we all bleed the same red blood and breathe the same air and experience the same capacity to know the sorrows and joys of emotion, sensation, pain and pleasure, heartache and elation.

Nor do some people like the idea of being with an intimate life partner forever, and then also, do not like or know how to live a fulfilling satisfying life in solitude all alone without ever feeling lonely. A life which one can only develop properly by actually giving the experience a try. The solitary life is one way of discovering your own power to feel good about yourself and to know it is within you and never to be found in the external world of others, as no one else can give you love, because you already are love.
In truth, real proper love starts with you...and only you... it doesn't exist outside in the external world, where most people think it is found.
If everyone found their inner true love, their own self power within to feel good about themselves without needing the approval of others, then any eventual pairings of such people would make for a very satisfying delightful life, and surely everbody knows that by now.
Imagine being in love with someone and then have that same intense love you feel for them reciprocated back to you by your love interest? imagine how powerfully beautiful and pleasurable that would be for both of them. How would we ever find such love. That's what proper love is, it's already within you waiting to be unleashed.

if we are not going to put in the effort to find our true love source starts with ourselves, then we will continue to think it is found in others, or the external world, and we will continue to be disappointed.

No, these matters actually represent something very large in human history, which is Monogamy versus Polyamory.

Why do the Abrahamic religions, Christians, Jews, Moslems, all herald Monogamy as a moral value and virtue over polyamory and promiscuity? Even the conditions of Polygamy, for the outlawed sects and heretics, outline special circumstances of marriage between one man and more than one wife. Why is that?

Could it be, because sex is a powerful phenomenon, related to the procreation and begotten of new life, new generations?

Why would God smite a city full of wickedness, promiscuirty, polyamory, homosexuality, transexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, necrophilia???

It SHOULD BE common sense to most. Most humans are repulsed by large degrees of sexual perversion. Hence why, when these extremes are heralded as 'the new normal', it incurs God's Divine Wrath and Smiting.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:17 am

Why would God smite a city full of wickedness, promiscuirty, polyamory, homosexuality, transexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, necrophilia???

It SHOULD BE common sense to most. Most humans are repulsed by large degrees of sexual perversion. Hence why, when these extremes are heralded as 'the new normal', it incurs God's Divine Wrath and Smiting.
I find it incredible, in this day and age, that puritanical lunatics like you exist. Quite apart from exhibiting your weird attitude towards sex, you are dabbling in other people's freedom. How would you feel if someone banned you from being a Bible spouting nut case? :x
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:38 amI find it incredible, in this day and age, that puritanical lunatics like you exist. Quite apart from exhibiting your weird attitude towards sex, you are dabbling in other people's freedom. How would you feel if someone banned you from being a Bible spouting nut case? :x
And I find it incredible that pro-pedo, pro-bestial, pro-necro perverts like you exist in this day and age.

"To each their own?"
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Harbal wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:38 am
Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:17 am

I find it incredible, in this day and age, that puritanical lunatics like you exist. Quite apart from exhibiting your weird attitude towards sex, you are dabbling in other people's freedom. How would you feel if someone banned you from being a Bible spouting nut case? :x
I find it incredible that he believes in such a sloppy God. God could have managed to smite individuals he had a problem with. For example, just snap his gpdly fingers and kill every sex-trafficker of children. But, no he instigates a war - rather than calling in angels - a war which has been killing innocent adults, children, unborn fetuses in their mothers' wombs while killing the mothers as well, maim and disable many more. All at an enormous cost to taxpayers in the US at the behest of Biden.

Wizard may or may not be a horrible person out in the world, but he can't think.

Can't think + belligerance + certainty. It's like......Stalin and, well, Biden :P in his bag government spending of any taxes Wizard pays if he works or has any connection to society.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Nice mish-mash of rhetoric that essentially makes no point.

I'm detecting jealousy that you two aren't tapped into Revelations.

Continue sticking your heads in the sand. Oh wait, British forum, mud works just as well.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:53 am
Harbal wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:38 amI find it incredible, in this day and age, that puritanical lunatics like you exist. Quite apart from exhibiting your weird attitude towards sex, you are dabbling in other people's freedom. How would you feel if someone banned you from being a Bible spouting nut case? :x
And I find it incredible that pro-pedo, pro-bestial, pro-necro perverts like you exist in this day and age.

"To each their own?"
You gave eight examples of what you appear to regard as abominations, yet you select the only three that I am most likely not to approve of to hit me with as being in favour of. If you can't defend your obnoxious views without resorting to dirty tricks and dishonesty, you should be asking yourself if they are worth defending. You toxic little git.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

If you don't like me being toxic, don't be toxic yourself.

The Biblical lesson of Sodom and Gamorrah is premised on sexual debauchery which simply nobody approves of. For you to play Devil's Advocate, and pretend oh a little buggery and dressing as women is fine! that is your own disingenuity. You and Iwanna are intentionally changing the context of the premise, to score a few rhetorical points. Which you failed.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:13 am If you don't like me being toxic, don't be toxic yourself.
I didn't say I didn't like it; I find it quite sexy, actually.
The Biblical lesson of Sodom and Gamorrah is premised on sexual debauchery which simply nobody approves of.
You know I'm not interested in the Bible, and I'm sure you only keep bringing it up to annoy me.
For you to play Devil's Advocate, and pretend oh a little buggery and dressing as women is fine! that is your own disingenuity.
Not wanting to do those things myself doesn't entitle me to condemn anyone else for doing them. Why do you think it's okay to make life miserable for people just because you don't happen to approve of their life style?
Which you failed.
No, you failed; you failed to get anyone to agree with you.. As demonstrated by this nasty little thread of yours, you want to persuade others to take on the same view and attitude as yours, but social acceptance of these people that you despise is gradually increasing. If any group of people deserve smiting, it is horrible little religious bigots like you.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:25 pm
Harbal wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 12:23 pmSounds like you aren't getting any, so you don't like the thought of anyone else getting it. That's very mean spirited of you. :(

Jesus and his disciples were always kissing each other; are you telling me that one thing never lead to another, now and then? :roll:
I'll go tell my girlfriend I'm not getting laid enough.

You're a real genius, little guy.
You cannot possibly be writing all this other stuff and confessing to pre-marital sex in the same thread.
This paradox can only be resolved if ytou were boasting about one of those "Canadian" girlfriends.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:13 am
Wizard22 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:13 am If you don't like me being toxic, don't be toxic yourself.
I didn't say I didn't like it; I find it quite sexy, actually.
The Biblical lesson of Sodom and Gamorrah is premised on sexual debauchery which simply nobody approves of.
You know I'm not interested in the Bible, and I'm sure you only keep bringing it up to annoy me.
For you to play Devil's Advocate, and pretend oh a little buggery and dressing as women is fine! that is your own disingenuity.
Not wanting to do those things myself doesn't entitle me to condemn anyone else for doing them. Why do you think it's okay to make life miserable for people just because you don't happen to approve of their life style?
Again you're missing the point.

The point of the Allegory is that a lot of debauchery incurs God's Wrath. Nobody cares, in the 1950s, that homosexuals do their buggery in the closet, in private, away from the public realm. 2023 is not equivalent. You are disingenuous to pretend they are. Now, it's in your face, every commercial, every tv show, every movie, everywhere, all the time. It's in Ukraine. It's in the US military. It's in NATO. It's in your brain too, the way you defend it. The way you pretend 'it's no big deal'. You gaslight on its behalf. You are its Defender.

Harbal wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:13 amNo, you failed; you failed to get anyone to agree with you.. As demonstrated by this nasty little thread of yours, you want to persuade others to take on the same view and attitude as yours, but social acceptance of these people that you despise is gradually increasing. If any group of people deserve smiting, it is horrible little religious bigots like you.
Ad Homs are evidence, usually proof, of a lost argument and position.

I think you're projecting here.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:50 amYou cannot possibly be writing all this other stuff and confessing to pre-marital sex in the same thread.
This paradox can only be resolved if ytou were boasting about one of those "Canadian" girlfriends.
Oh, and now, all of a sudden, you become the Moral Authority???

How quickly the table turns?!

So much for moral standards...