What is Fact is Intersubjective

Should you think about your duty, or about the consequences of your actions? Or should you concentrate on becoming a good person?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: What is Fact is Intersubjective

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:31 am
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:05 am

Note this;

So the fact is that Pluto is a officially a dwarf-planet and not a typical planet [as defined].
This is a fact that is grounded on intersubjective consensus [thus intersubjective] within the International Astronomical Union (IAU) which is conditioned upon a human-based embodied science-physics-cosmological-astronomy-FSRK.
There is no other way to establish this fact that Pluto is a dwarf planet.
Do you have any other basis to claim the fact that "Pluto is a dwarf planet"?

The point is there are many layers of reality that is realized humans consciously and unconsciously.
At the basic level, for Pluto, there is a specific cluster of particles, atoms, molecules, materials, in various combinations which are also intersubjective via the scientific FSRK.
The intersubjective processes of establishing Pluto as a dwarf planet reinforces the basic level of reality to make the resultant reality with greater refinements.

It is the same with 'the fact that the universe began billions of years ago' based on the science-physics-cosmology-FSRK.
This is based on the intersubjective consensus within the science-physics-cosmology collective of scientists.
There is no other way to establish this fact that the universe began billions of years ago'
Do you have any other basis to claim the fact that 'the universe began billions of years ago'?
Because your mother said so?

On what authority that is non-human based [non-intersubjective] that you are making on your claim of the fact 'the universe began billions of years ago'??
Ramblings of a madman. From our perspective, you are freely mixing objective facts with intersubjective agreements.

Objective fact: Pluto is there, it exists (to the best of our knowledge)
Intersubjective agreement: we categorize Pluto as a dwarf planet.
So, even a so-called 'objective fact' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, well to this one here.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:32 am
Atla wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 am
Ramblings of a madman. From our perspective, you are freely mixing objective facts with intersubjective agreements.

Objective fact: Pluto is there, it exists (to the best of our knowledge)
Intersubjective agreement: we categorize Pluto as a dwarf planet.
So, even a so-called 'objective fact' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, well to this one here.
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
I have already shown the proof, you are just too blind to see it.

Also, because "atla" beliefs that even 'objective facts' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, this belief helps in preventing and stopping this one from seeing proof, even when obviously presented.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 am

Also, because "atla" beliefs that even 'objective facts' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, this belief helps in preventing and stopping this one from seeing proof, even when obviously presented.
Don't lie retard, you haven't proven anything yet. You haven't even tried to. You're still exactly where you were 20-30 thousand comments ago.

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:46 am

Don't lie retard, you haven't proven anything yet. You haven't even tried to. You're still exactly where you were 20-30 thousand comments ago.

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Obviously, if even 'objective facts' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, to you, you would not, and do not, know 'proof' when it is presented, to you.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 am I have already shown the proof, you are just too blind to see it.
If you presented a link to the post(s) where you did this would help you 'learn how to communicate better'.', though practice.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:09 pm I have continually expressed that I am here in this forum to LEARN how to communicate better.
I have NOT had much dealings nor communications with human beings prior to this, so there is a great deal for Me to learn from human beings in this regard.
Age wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:10 am I also want to learn how to communicate better.
Age wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:53 am I have already explained in actual words, for all to see, that I am here to learn how to communicate better.
I am here, in this forum, to learn how to communicate better
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:21 am

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.
Obviously, if even 'objective facts' can be False, Wrong, Inaccurate, and/or Incorrect, to you, you would not, and do not, know 'proof' when it is presented, to you.
You have no idea what you're talking about

First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.

Post by Age »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:23 am
Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 am I have already shown the proof, you are just too blind to see it.
If you presented a link to the post(s) where you did this would help you 'learn how to communicate better'.', though practice.
yes it might, obviously.

But, as I have also been explaining, you keep missing 'the message'.

Also, just providing the 'same things' over and over again does not mean that you are able to grasp what is being communicated here. you need to do more.
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:23 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:09 pm I have continually expressed that I am here in this forum to LEARN how to communicate better.
I have NOT had much dealings nor communications with human beings prior to this, so there is a great deal for Me to learn from human beings in this regard.
Age wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:10 am I also want to learn how to communicate better.
Age wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:53 am I have already explained in actual words, for all to see, that I am here to learn how to communicate better.
I am here, in this forum, to learn how to communicate better
you still have not yet received 'the message'.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:26 am

You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.
Once more, if this 'irrefutable objective fact' is what you believe is true, then 'this' 'must' be absolutely true and right, right?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:28 am

Once more, if this 'irrefutable objective fact' is what you believe is true, then 'this' 'must' be absolutely true and right, right?
First things first. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:29 am
Already proved. But, to you, 'objective facts' of all things cannot be 'facts' nor even 'objective', so what this means is that even when 'objective facts' are presented to you as 'proof', you miss seeing them 'objectively', and even 'factually'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:34 am

Already proved. But, to you, 'objective facts' of all things cannot be 'facts' nor even 'objective', so what this means is that even when 'objective facts' are presented to you as 'proof', you miss seeing them 'objectively', and even 'factually'.
There are no 100% objective facts to us, unless you are speaking for the omniscient God-mind, that knows the objective facts. In 20-30 thousand comments, you have shown us exactly zero evidence that the omniscient God-mind exists, and that we can access its knowledge.

Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:27 am yes it might, obviously.
Well, something that might help - showing - creates a better chance than referring without showing, however small you think those chance are.
But, as I have also been explaining, you keep missing 'the message'.
You have said
Age wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:52 am Remember it is inability to communicate properly and succinctly that is causing the misunderstanding. Thus the reason I am here in this forum just learning how to communicate BETTER.
It is possilble that since you are here to learn how to communicate better AND you think that the inability to communicate properly and succinctly at the very least can cause problems, it seems rational to consider that the person proving something might need to re-evaluate their communication in the proof. And then also to link people to where the did prove the issue in question.
Also, just providing the 'same things' over and over again does not mean that you are able to grasp what is being communicated here. you need to do more.
Sure, but if you point Atla to the precise place where you proved it, I can't see this reducing the chances he will get the message. This gives him one part of your communication to look at and mull over. And from that point forward you can say that you gave him the link to this proof.

And presumably that text that you wrote, given that you say you have already proved it, will be an irrefutable proof. Atla can then ask clarifying questions about that specific text.

Yes, it might not convince him.

On the other hand it seems to me, it provides a much more focused and clear opportunity for him to consider your proof.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am
There are no 100% objective facts to us,
Is this an 'objective fact' to 'you', and some others, which, might or might not be False and/or Wrong?

Or, is this not an 'objective fact', to you, and some others?

Or, is this just a 'fact', to you, and some others, which is not 'objective' at all?

Or, is this just an 'opinion' of yours, which also might be False and/or Wrong, as well?

Or, is this just what you 'believe' is true, but, in fact, might not be true at all, or partly?

This one still has not yet noticed that 'claiming' that there are 'no objective facts', 'no actual truths', or 'no absolute other things', then they are being hypocritical and actually refuting their own claim.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am unless you are speaking for the omniscient God-mind,
It sounds here like you are trying to speak for the 'omniscient' because it is you who claims that you know, without any doubt at all, that there are no 100% objective facts, and that you are even able to speak for others here regarding this belief and claim of yours here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am that knows the objective facts.
So, is the claim that 'there are no 100% objective facts', an 'objective fact', a 'fact', a 'belief', or just an 'opinion' of yours?

Sounds like you are trying to claim that you know the irrefutable truth here.

Or, can you still not yet see and recognize what you are doing here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am In 20-30 thousand comments, you have shown us exactly zero evidence that the omniscient God-mind exists, and that we can access its knowledge.
I never knew that there was some rule or some "atla law", in Life, that one has to do what "atla" expects and/or demands.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Already done. Some were just to blind to see the Truth, like "atla". Exactly like some were to blind to see the Truth about the earth revolving around the sun, in an infinite and eternal, non-expanding Universe.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am

There are no 100% objective facts to us,
Is this an 'objective fact' to 'you', and some others, which, might or might not be False and/or Wrong?

Or, is this not an 'objective fact', to you, and some others?

Or, is this just a 'fact', to you, and some others, which is not 'objective' at all?

Or, is this just an 'opinion' of yours, which also might be False and/or Wrong, as well?

Or, is this just what you 'believe' is true, but, in fact, might not be true at all, or partly?

This one still has not yet noticed that 'claiming' that there are 'no objective facts', 'no actual truths', or 'no absolute other things', then they are being hypocritical and actually refuting their own claim.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am unless you are speaking for the omniscient God-mind,
It sounds here like you are trying to speak for the 'omniscient' because it is you who claims that you know, without any doubt at all, that there are no 100% objective facts, and that you are even able to speak for others here regarding this belief and claim of yours here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am that knows the objective facts.
So, is the claim that 'there are no 100% objective facts', an 'objective fact', a 'fact', a 'belief', or just an 'opinion' of yours?

Sounds like you are trying to claim that you know the irrefutable truth here.

Or, can you still not yet see and recognize what you are doing here.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am In 20-30 thousand comments, you have shown us exactly zero evidence that the omniscient God-mind exists, and that we can access its knowledge.
I never knew that there was some rule or some "atla law", in Life, that one has to do what "atla" expects and/or demands.
Atla wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:40 am You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Already done. Some were just to blind to see the Truth, like "atla". Exactly like some were to blind to see the Truth about the earth revolving around the sun, in an infinite and eternal, non-expanding Universe.
Only the earth revolving around the sun was proven from all these.

Pathetic, still absolutely nothing, not even an attempt. You are incapable of proving your mind claim, therefore I have every reason to view you as just a delusional liar, nothing more.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am This one still has not yet noticed that 'claiming' that there are 'no objective facts', 'no actual truths', or 'no absolute other things', then they are being hypocritical and actually refuting their own claim.
You were told many years ago that claiming that there are no objective facts, is not an objective claim. I just said it wasn't.

You're just as miserably incompetent at processing an infinite regress as you were 20 thousand comments ago.