work and play?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: work and play?

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:13 pm Right-oh, Walker. If the rules of a given game of sports are ignored, the sport is so corrupted that it is no longer the given game. For example, if the rules of basketball are ignored, the game of basketball is not being played. With no sporting rules in place whatsoever, I imagine the game would be called WWIII.
Plenty of folks say WWIII has already begun. Cyber warfare and such, which likely includes Lawfare. Invasion over the border.

And there is a rule. The rule is, No nukes.

Will anyone break this rule?

Consider: Why help Iran as Biden has done by turning off the sanctions and turning on the demand for Iranian product that enriches Iran's hopes and dreams of Death To The Great Satan? (and the little Satan too.) Everyone knows that Iran has been close to a nuclear weapon for the last decade or so ... except for the time when Trump intervened in someone's big plan.

But when they do get The Bomb (why couldn't they buy one?), no one will doubt that the current Iranian government will use it when they threaten to use it, so folks in the Middle East better do as they say.
commonsense

Post by commonsense »

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:36 pm
commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:02 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:42 am

…Much like the Democrat Party That Hates America does in politics, with more significant implications.
Walker, you’re obsessed.
No, you have a delusional view of reality, despite the wistfulness of your moniker.

You should accurately Call it ... Variations on a Theme, Composed in Real Time, by Walker.
Yes. That has a certain ring to it. Listen ... it's the ring of truth, or vibration if your prefer. Walker approves.

I ask you, what other themes unfolding in real time reality can We All Together Now objectively source, so easily, as politics?

Especially since the War Between Good And Evil has never been in such sharp focus, as it now is, thanks to The Democrat Party That Hates America.

:lol:

Loosen up. Just admit the truth ... And Play!
Politics has no place in this thread, no?
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Walker:

''Especially since the War Between Good And Evil has never been in such sharp focus, as it now is, thanks to The Democrat Party That Hates America...''

K: what walker is practicing is the big lie... as Goebbels said:

''If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it,
and you will come to believe it yourself''

and somewhere Goebbels is very satisfied that Walker is practicing
the big lie about the democratic party...

Kropotkin
Walker

Post by Walker »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:13 am...
You're off the clock, so your opinion doesn't count, Boss.
(Didn't you get the memo? A slime job does not philosophy, make.)

When you're playing, best to reply to content. That way, you're not standing out in Left Field admiring your own thoughts when a fly ball, or hot line drive, bonks you on the noggin and knocks your team hat off.
Walker

Post by Walker »

commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:02 pm Politics has no place in this thread, no?
- Just havin' a little fun, pilgrim.
- Big pictures have replaced half of political discussion, in political threads.
- However, since folks don't like to be reminded of the truth and its implications ...
- I can abide by that FSK limitation that you impose.
- No politics.

:wink:

(That's also the rule in life when the family gathers, learned the hard way.)
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:56 pm
commonsense wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:13 pm Right-oh, Walker. If the rules of a given game of sports are ignored, the sport is so corrupted that it is no longer the given game. For example, if the rules of basketball are ignored, the game of basketball is not being played. With no sporting rules in place whatsoever, I imagine the game would be called WWIII.
Plenty of folks say WWIII has already begun. Cyber warfare and such, which likely includes Lawfare. Invasion over the border.

And there is a rule. The rule is, No nukes.

Will anyone break this rule?

Consider: Why help Iran as Biden has done by turning off the sanctions and turning on the demand for Iranian product that enriches Iran's hopes and dreams of Death To The Great Satan? (and the little Satan too.) Everyone knows that Iran has been close to a nuclear weapon for the last decade or so ... except for the time when Trump intervened in someone's big plan.

But when they do get The Bomb (why couldn't they buy one?), no one will doubt that the current Iranian government will use it when they threaten to use it, so folks in the Middle East better do as they say.
I think when it comes down to it, some nations are fighting for their survival and other nations are fighting to maintain their prosperity. Iran doesn't want to be squeezed out of the world stage with sanctions. We put the sanctions there because we think it will change their behavior and become a "democratic" country. Unfortunately, that has not happened. It is not our desire to destroy them but if we push them too far in a corner, they will only get more hostile when they feel like they have nothing to lose but to fight it out.

What we all need to do is live and let live. Stop the economic warfare which is turning into physical warfare and allow everyone at the table.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:12 am I think when it comes down to it, some nations are fighting for their survival and other nations are fighting to maintain their prosperity. Iran doesn't want to be squeezed out of the world stage with sanctions.
- Iran is not fighting for its survival.
- Iran does not want to be deprived of the Power to Threaten. So, don't ignore that.
- Did you not notice how in Gaza, Hamas appropriated The Peoples' resources to finance death, by building tunnels for war under the population. Don't ignore that.
- Iran does the same thing to The People. When under sanctions it's more difficult to steal the food out of the mouths of babes in order to finanace death. It angers the population, which is why the big civilian uprising awhile back was crushed under Iran's totalitarian boot. Don't ignore that.

- The sanctions do not deprive Iran of survival.
- The sanctions deprive Iran of the ability to threaten and kill other countries.
- The sanctions interfere with other plans ... plans that want a death-wishing, fanatical totalitarian government to have the real Power of Death, The Bomb.

At least, that's what we've been told ... and that's what the evidence strongly suggests is accurate.

(Notice I didn't initiate this political commentary relating to suvival.)
Peter Kropotkin

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:41 am
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:13 am...
You're off the clock, so your opinion doesn't count, Boss.
(Didn't you get the memo? A slime job does not philosophy, make.)

When you're playing, best to reply to content. That way, you're not standing out in Left Field admiring your own thoughts when a fly ball, or hot line drive, bonks you on the noggin and knocks your team hat off.

K: and commenting on the democrats is replying to the content?
and my advice to you is STFU... as I play this game far better than you do...
and how do we know this? I actually create philosophical content..
and you just reply to this content... I create, you reply....
that is all you do, reply to other's content... nothing more...

has that thought, created a ''line drive''....that "knock your team's hat off?"

Kropotkin
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:43 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:12 am I think when it comes down to it, some nations are fighting for their survival and other nations are fighting to maintain their prosperity. Iran doesn't want to be squeezed out of the world stage with sanctions.
- Iran is not fighting for its survival.
- Iran does not want to be deprived of the Power to Threaten. So, don't ignore that.
- Did you not notice how in Gaza, Hamas appropriated The Peoples' resources to finance death, by building tunnels for war under the population. Don't ignore that.
- Iran does the same thing to The People. When under sanctions it's more difficult to steal the food out of the mouths of babes in order to finanace death. It angers the population, which is why the big civilian uprising awhile back was crushed under Iran's totalitarian boot. Don't ignore that.

- The sanctions do not deprive Iran of survival.
- The sanctions deprive Iran of the ability to threaten and kill other countries.
- The sanctions interfere with other plans ... plans that want a death-wishing, fanatical totalitarian government to have the real Power of Death, The Bomb.

At least, that's what we've been told ... and that's what the evidence strongly suggests is accurate.

(Notice I didn't initiate this political commentary relating to suvival.)
Well, I don't know why Iran should be wanting to just be threatening. What's the point in that?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:13 am ''If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it,
and you will come to believe it yourself''
Kropotkin
Hey Kropotkin:

- This is an interesting occurance of synchronicity that I noticed the other day, live on the TV ... it's not really about politics.
- Not long after you posted that method of “The Big Lie”, the Big Lie appeared in a public address, by Joe Biden, the President of the United States.

- He is literally announcing his commencement of the Big Lie technique of indoctrination, and describing what that is. He said …

“Everyday between now and November the American people are going to know that the only reason the border is not secure is Donald Trump, and his MAGA Republican friends.”
- Joe Biden, this week

:shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY

:D
Walker

Post by Walker »

Now perhaps you see why I practice ... The Big Truth. It's a reminder.

:D
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:52 pm
Well, I don't know why Iran should be wanting to just be threatening. What's the point in that?
Your ignorance of reality is not my concern, Gary. I have no need to step into your wonderland.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:26 pm and my advice to you is STFU... as I play this game far better than you do...
Kropotkin
Hey there, no throwing sand in the sandbox!

Are you serious? Hopefully not.
Such attachment begins a causal chain that results in suffering and embeds ignorance into karma.

I Am A Creator!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-IvPuAOt-k
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:34 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:52 pm
Your ignorance of reality is not my concern, Gary. I have no need to step into your wonderland.
I'm not concerned with "reality" as much as I am with morality.
Peter Kropotkin

Walker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:45 am
Peter Kropotkin wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:26 pm and my advice to you is STFU... as I play this game far better than you do...
Kropotkin
Hey there, no throwing sand in the sandbox!

Are you serious? Hopefully not.
Such attachment begins a causal chain that results in suffering and embeds ignorance into karma.

I Am A Creator!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-IvPuAOt-k
K: I don't go onto youtube.....
I leave that facility of untruth to others..

Kropotkin