Eureka!!! I've solved the riddle of EVERYTHING!!!!!!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: Eureka!!! I've solved the riddle of EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:01 am If life were a computer program it ought to have an undo command for being born. Instead, it requires a system crash for that to happen. Ergo, life is a shoddy computer program and whoever programmed it should be fired!
We are more like the computer - capable of running several programs in our life. Sometimes repeadedly; Such as the 9-5 work program. or running the spaghetti bol or other menu program again. My most common: make the tea program.
Eventually our mother board gets tired, and we lose our RAM and our harddrive gets a bit soft.
Eventually we become obsolete and no amount of upgrading is going to overcome our antiquated architecture.
Then its time to go to the big recycling factory in the sky where we are crushed and turned into plastic urine bottles and other non food friendly pastic and metal objects.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:34 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:01 am If life were a computer program it ought to have an undo command for being born. Instead, it requires a system crash for that to happen. Ergo, life is a shoddy computer program and whoever programmed it should be fired!
We are more like the computer - capable of running several programs in our life. Sometimes repeadedly; Such as the 9-5 work program. or running the spaghetti bol or other menu program again. My most common: make the tea program.
Eventually our mother board gets tired, and we lose our RAM and our harddrive gets a bit soft.
Eventually we become obsolete and no amount of upgrading is going to overcome our antiquated architecture.
Then its time to go to the big recycling factory in the sky where we are crushed and turned into plastic urine bottles and other non food friendly pastic and metal objects.
Wow. That sounds daunting.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:59 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:53 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:03 am

I don't know why he does what he does. It scares me though.
And lol without ever asking you will also never know.

A lack or loss of curiosity leads to a lack or loss of intelligence.
Age. I want the Ukraine war to end. I want humans to stop killing humans.
If you really want the so-called "Ukraine" war to end,

1. Why did you start this thread with the words, 'Eureka!!! I've solved the riddle of EVERYTHING!!!'?

2. So what?

3. What has you wanting that one only of countless wars to end got to do with absolutely anything here?

4. Why do you continually kill humans but say that you want humans to stop killing humans?

Post by Age »

Well the human brain works exactly like a computer does, that is; they can only put out what has been put into them.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:27 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:53 am

And lol without ever asking you will also never know.

A lack or loss of curiosity leads to a lack or loss of intelligence.

1. Why did you start this thread with the words, 'Eureka!!! I've solved the riddle of EVERYTHING!!!'?

2. So what?

3. What has you wanting that one only of countless wars to end got to do with absolutely anything here?

4. Why do you continually kill humans but say that you want humans to stop killing humans?
1. I don't remember why I posted what I did. I don't remember exactly what caused me to say that. I really have no idea at this moment. I feel almost like it was a call from beyond that I was following. I couldn't tell you any more than that.

2. It was something important for me to solve and I'm not sure what it was. Maybe it will come to me as I progress.

3. Because about 2 or 3 years before the Iraq war started, I was out in a bar district in Washington D.C. and watching all the pretty girls walk by who weren't interested in me. I got angry and muttered to my friends that there needs to be a war (my thinking was so the girls might pay attention to me if there were less mates to choose from). Of course, I didn't think me muttering it to my friends would have any consequence. I just thought I was letting go of some steam. But a couple of years later the 9/11 incident happened and we got into all that. In the back of my mind, I get a sense that I have to be careful about what I wish for.

4. Am I to believe that you are my computer?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:52 am

2. So what?

1. I don't remember why I posted what I did. I don't remember exactly what caused me to say that. I really have no idea at this moment. I feel almost like it was a call from beyond that I was following. I couldn't tell you any more than that.

2. It was something important for me to solve and I'm not sure what it was. Maybe it will come to me as I progress.

3. Because about 2 or 3 years before the Iraq war started, I was out in a bar district in Washington D.C. and watching all the pretty girls walk by who weren't interested in me. I got angry and muttered to my friends that there needs to be a war (my thinking was so the girls might pay attention to me if there were less mates to choose from). Of course, I didn't think me muttering it to my friends would have any consequence. I just thought I was letting go of some steam. But a couple of years later the 9/11 incident happened and we got into all that. In the back of my mind, I get a sense that I have to be careful about what I wish for.

4. Am I to believe that you are my computer?
From the word "everything" that I used in that sentence, I believe it probably is a motto of inclusiveness. I had a mental episode once where I imagined something was feeling left out of my concern that wanted to be in it. So I made a kind of leap of faith and willed that whatever it is should enter into the world with me. But it was not because I wanted it to be, it was because I felt like it ought to be included.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

There was a foreboding sense to what I willed into the world with me, so it's kind of shrouded in darkness as though it wouldn't tell me exactly what it was. But it was there and I willed for everything to be included including the thing that was shrouded in darkness.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:15 am
Well that would be for computers.
I am given to understand that human remains are either turned into worm food, fertiliser for loverly fruit trees; or sink to the bottom of the ocean to intergrate into the great and golden history of nature. yada
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:06 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:15 am

Well that would be for computers.
I am given to understand that human remains are either turned into worm food, fertiliser for loverly fruit trees; or sink to the bottom of the ocean to intergrate into the great and golden history of nature. yada
I hope I can hold onto my computer, then. I wouldn't want something like that to happen to me if I become a computer. At least I don't think I would.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Am I to believe that there is a "cloud" storage or something whereby I can more easily migrate Age to any upgrades that come along?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Are we paired or anything like that?

Post by Age »

2. So what?

Okay.
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:52 am 4. Am I to believe that you are my computer?
you are absolutely free to believe, or not believe, whatever you like.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:00 pm

2. So what?

Okay.
Gary Childress wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:52 am 4. Am I to believe that you are my computer?
'...damned, dirty bot..'
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

2. So what?

Okay.
OK. Thank you. Did I do the right thing?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:09 pm

Okay.
'...damned, dirty bot..'
It's based on the chioice I made. I had to make the choice I made, therefore Age is in control.