To Impenitent

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Wizard22

Re: To Impenitent

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:02 pmOh, and by the way, could "wizard22" just have made a MISTAKE, and just MEANT 2020 for example?
...AT least AGE gets ME.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:20 am
Age wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:02 pmOh, and by the way, could "wizard22" just have made a MISTAKE, and just MEANT 2020 for example?
...AT least AGE gets ME.
If 'I' was 'you' I would NOT admit 'this'. Some 'responders' here LOOK AT and SEE 'me' as INSANE, which they could then 'try to' USE AGAINST 'you' here.

That is; if they HEAR or LEARN that 'I' get 'you', then they could INFER 'this' as MEANING that 'you' are INSANE AS WELL. Which they then might SHINE A LIGHT UP, and turn 'it' BACK ON, to 'you'.

Also, I am STILL WAITING to FIND OUT if you had made ANY references to ANY 'future event' absolutely ANYWHERE ELSE in this forum, or IF, FROM just this ONE MISTAKE, "flannel jesus" had MADE the ASSUMPTION, and JUMPED TO the CONCLUSION, that 'us' two were SIMILAR, which, supposedly, would have explained A LOT as to WHY both of 'us' talk about the present and future as if it was the ancient past.

Have 'you', "wizard22", EVER talked ANYWHERE about the days when this is being written as being in 'the ancient past'?

I ALSO WONDER WHY "flannel jesus" MENTIONED the 'ancient past' and WONDER what 'that phrase' is in reference to, EXACTLY?

I FURTHER WONDER if "flannel jesus" WILL BE OPEN and Honest here now?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:28 amIf 'I' was 'you' I would NOT admit 'this'. Some 'responders' here LOOK AT and SEE 'me' as INSANE, which they could then 'try to' USE AGAINST 'you' here.

That is; if they HEAR or LEARN that 'I' get 'you', then they could INFER 'this' as MEANING that 'you' are INSANE AS WELL. Which they then might SHINE A LIGHT UP, and turn 'it' BACK ON, to 'you'.
I'm not here to win any popularity contests. If I were, then I'd need to work on my Charisma a bit more to outshine Prometheus' boyish charms. I'm here for da failosophya.

You wouldn't get much blowback if you wrote 'normally'. And now that I've seen you do it once, I suspect you prefer an abrasive persona as to fulfill some inner need. Maybe you have a natural distrust or animosity against others, hence the anti-social demonstrations. Regardless of these, you make more logical and concise arguments than others on the forum. Again, it's a matter of Substance versus Style. I don't really care if everybody deems me insane. So be it.

Age wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:28 amAlso, I am STILL WAITING to FIND OUT if you had made ANY references to ANY 'future event' absolutely ANYWHERE ELSE in this forum, or IF, FROM just this ONE MISTAKE, "flannel jesus" had MADE the ASSUMPTION, and JUMPED TO the CONCLUSION, that 'us' two were SIMILAR, which, supposedly, would have explained A LOT as to WHY both of 'us' talk about the present and future as if it was the ancient past.

Have 'you', "wizard22", EVER talked ANYWHERE about the days when this is being written as being in 'the ancient past'?

I ALSO WONDER WHY "flannel jesus" MENTIONED the 'ancient past' and WONDER what 'that phrase' is in reference to, EXACTLY?

I don't know why he interpreted it that way. I have argued against him recently. He'd need to be more specific about the exact context. But I do admit, I have a large sense of Time. I perceive past, present, and future as instantly interchangeable. Which is to say, if something once existed in the distant Past, then it must exist Eternally in the present and future as well. This puts my perspective in the Existentialist - Objectivist category. Maybe this is what he's talking about, just a guess.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am I don't really care if everybody deems me insane. So be it.
You seem a bit of a dimwit, but not insane.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:30 amYou seem a bit of a dimwit, but not insane.
Takes one to know one.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:16 pm
Harbal wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:30 amYou seem a bit of a dimwit, but not insane.
Takes one to know one.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? :?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Years of experience
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:25 pm Years of experience
Yes, I didn't imagine you became what you are overnight.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Harbal wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:39 pmYes, I didn't imagine you became what you are overnight.
It takes longer practice to be a fool than to be astute.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Ooh self burn, those are rare.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am
Age wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:28 amIf 'I' was 'you' I would NOT admit 'this'. Some 'responders' here LOOK AT and SEE 'me' as INSANE, which they could then 'try to' USE AGAINST 'you' here.

I'm not here to win any popularity contests. If I were, then I'd need to work on my Charisma a bit more to outshine Prometheus' boyish charms. I'm here for da failosophya.

You wouldn't get much blowback if you wrote 'normally'.
BUT IF 'I' wrote so-called 'normally', then 'I' would be more like 'one of you'. Which, OBVIOUSLY, is NOT the BEST 'one could be'.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am And now that I've seen you do it once, I suspect you prefer an abrasive persona as to fulfill some inner need.
Here we have ANOTHER example of BLINDNESS, caused by BEING CLOSED, and the creation of 'confirmation bias'.

ONCE AGAIN, I WRITE for A VERY SPECIFIC and VERY PARTICULAR REASON.

And, what you call 'abrasive' "others" call some 'thing' ELSE.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am Maybe you have a natural distrust or animosity against others, hence the anti-social demonstrations.
LOL The AMOUNT of time SPEND ON 'me', here in this forum, compared to the AMOUNT of time SPEND on the ACTUAL WORDS that I USE is about ALL to NOTHING.

I STILL have absolutely NO CLUE NOR IDEA WHERE this ALLEGED demonstration of anti-socialness' IS, EXACTLY.
Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am Regardless of these, you make more logical and concise arguments than others on the forum. Again, it's a matter of Substance versus Style. I don't really care if everybody deems me insane. So be it.

Age wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:28 amAlso, I am STILL WAITING to FIND OUT if you had made ANY references to ANY 'future event' absolutely ANYWHERE ELSE in this forum, or IF, FROM just this ONE MISTAKE, "flannel jesus" had MADE the ASSUMPTION, and JUMPED TO the CONCLUSION, that 'us' two were SIMILAR, which, supposedly, would have explained A LOT as to WHY both of 'us' talk about the present and future as if it was the ancient past.

I don't know why he interpreted it that way. I have argued against him recently. He'd need to be more specific about the exact context. But I do admit, I have a large sense of Time. I perceive past, present, and future as instantly interchangeable. Which is to say, if something once existed in the distant Past, then it must exist Eternally in the present and future as well.
What IS ANY 'past', 'present', or 'future' in relation to, EXACTLY, anyway?
Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:55 am This puts my perspective in the Existentialist - Objectivist category. Maybe this is what he's talking about, just a guess.
Okay, thanks for the CLARITY provided here.

Post by Age »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:16 pm
Takes one to know one.
How come you, supposedly, do not really care if EVERY 'body' deems you insane but you seem to somewhat care when just one says you SEEM to be just 'a BIT of a dimwit'?
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Wizard22 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:47 am That's a typo, I meant the 2020 election cycle.
I recall the days of the hand counted, verified paper ballot- accurate and fair elections - computed the day of voting...

machines control the "count" and the ballots...

I do not trust the programmers

-Imp
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:14 pm Ooh self burn, those are rare.
Dig a couple more layers of irony and you'll get it.
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

Age wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:48 pmWhat IS ANY 'past', 'present', or 'future' in relation to, EXACTLY, anyway?
Time is subjective, relative to the person's cognition.

What people call "time" is their brain processing reality in "real-time".