Qualities belong to the medium only and not to God.

So what's really going on?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: Qualities belong to the medium only and not to God.

Post by FlashDangerpants »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:47 am You read all My knowledge and ask Me doubts if you have.
Counter offer: You quit spamming the fuck out overything that moves, or else please just fuck off somewhere else.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:35 am
dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:47 am You read all My knowledge and ask Me doubts if you have.
Counter offer: You quit spamming the fuck out overything that moves, or else please just fuck off somewhere else.
You shall try as far as possible to calm down and answer the point with powerful logic. When you lack proper logic, then only you will become emotional, which shows your weakness of brain. The emotion will make the brain totally dull obstructing the entry of logic. If you remain peaceful and calm, at least after some time the powerful logic will enter your brain by the grace of God.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:39 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:35 am
You shall try as far as possible to calm down and answer the point with powerful logic.
Why would I waste that on you? Your answer will be irrelevant to it no matter what I write.