The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Is the mind the same as the body? What is consciousness? Can machines have it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The character posing as AGE makes a claim … but is it FACT?

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Age claims…..
“When one learns how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work, then all of this becomes WELL UNDERSTOOD and VERY QUICKLY VERY OBVIOUS HOW and WHY this occurs.”
The claim is clearly false for a couple of reasons.

The first is that to make that claim you would, of necessity, have to know exactly how the mind and brain work.
OBVIOUSLY.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Since no one does,
Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of ANOTHER human being, in the days when this was being written, who ACTUALLY BELIEVES that they KNOW ALL the "current" knowledge available, without EVER once even just considering the FACT that there might be some people who KNOW things but who have just NOT YET expressed and shared that Knowing.

Now, what could this one human base the "since NO one does" BELIEF on, EXACTLY?

One would HAVE TO ABSURD ACTUALLY BELIEVE that they KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing that EVERY one knows to arrive at such an OBVIOUSLY Wrong conclusion.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm nothing that follows from that premise can be true.
But the, so called, "premises" is NOT even true TO BEGIN WITH. So, ANY thing could follow that False, so called, "premise".

What you are 'trying to' claim here "sculptor" is like saying the claim that the earth revolves around the sun is clearly false because "no one knows this" AND "because no one knows this, then nothing that follows this "premise" can be true, including the claim that the earth revolves around the sun". YET here there was a human being who ALREADY KNEW what you are CLAIMING "no one knows".

Unless 'you', personally, KNOW EVERY thought within EVERY head, then your "premise" if False, Wrong, AND Incorrect, TO BEGIN WITH.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm You can speculate what that might mean, but you cannot say what the result of that would be.
You can speculate ANY thing, but ...
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Secondly, since "age" is making a claim that could only naturally follow a complete understanding of the working of the mind and brain, that would mean that "age" thinks he knows how the mind and brain work.
This one, known as "sculptor" here, has added the "complete" work, which could mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in relation to what I ACTUALLY said, and meant, in my CLAIM.

I do NOT just 'think' I KNOW how thee Mind and the brain work, but I have made the CLAIM that I ALREADY KNOW how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY work.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm This is blatantly false.
Based on 'what', EXACTLY?

You are behaving just like those who BELIEVED the sun revolves around the earth, that is; "another" CLAIMS otherwise but because 'you' and "they" BELIEVED the opposite is true, then this MEANS that ANY one who CLAIMS to KNOW that the earth ACTUALLY revolves around the sun is "blatantly false". Which the ABSURDITY of ASSUMING this, BEFORE CLARIFICATION was OBTAINED, does NOT need repeating NOR reminding.
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age hardly knows how to form the simplest syllogism let alone know what the greatest neuroscientists and psychologists are labouring to understand.
LOL
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
Yes PLEASE put 'me' on the ignore list. The MORE that do, then the MORE PROOF is being PRESENTED, SHOWN, and REVEALED of and for EXACTLY how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:42 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 pm

The claim is clearly false for a couple of reasons.

The first is that to make that claim you would, of necessity, have to know exactly how the mind and brain work. Since no one does, nothing that follows from that premise can be true. You can speculate what that might mean, but you cannot say what the result of that would be.

Secondly, since "age" is making a claim that could only naturally follow a complete understanding of the working of the mind and brain, that would mean that "age" thinks he knows how the mind and brain work. This is blatantly false. Age hardly knows how to form the simplest syllogism let alone know what the greatest neuroscientists and psychologists are labouring to understand.

Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
I agree with you on every point.

I would personally like to watch Age use the knowledge of how the mind and brain works, and recreate them from scratch. Maybe Age is good at DIY projects... but I wonder if Age would like to share the recipe that makes the brain and mind. After all, Age has claimed that it is known how and why the mind and brain works.
LOL

So, here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of HOW the brain will SIT IN WONDER, but NEVER even just ask the CLARIFY QUESTION NEEDED.

Also, the reason WHY these brains just SIT IN WONDER, but NEVER do what is NECESSARILY to gain further and more knowledge is because they do NOT want to be EXPOSED to 'that' what is contrary to what is ALREADY BELIEVED to be true.

These already damaged and harmed brains also SIT IN WONDER because of what they have Previously Experienced, which has PREVENTED or STUNTED the PURELY NATURAL CURIOSITY within.

Also, just because one already knows how, let us say, a solar system actually works, then this is NO WAY means NOR even infers that that one could then recreate that, from ANY thing, let alone from scratch.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:44 am
Also, just because one already knows how, let us say, a solar system actually works, then this is NO WAY means NOR even infers that that one could then recreate that, from ANY thing, let alone from scratch.
Nothing, no thing could ever recreate the entire content of the universe because nothing, no thing created it the first place, this is just basic knowledge, understanding and logic.

If you say you know, you don't because nothing, no thing knows.

If you know you are a created thing, then you would know how to recreate the thing you know. Now, we all know where this is going don't we?

Lets make an apple pie from scratch...you go first.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atla wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:56 pm When evolution leads to creation, the age of Ken has come.

Pretty soon Ken is just going to appear on your computer screen as a glowing orb of light. :D

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:08 am
Nothing, no thing could ever recreate the entire content of the universe because nothing, no thing created it the first place, this is just basic knowledge, understanding and logic.
LOL If nothing or no thing could have EVER created ANY thing, then how was EVERY thing, which was OBVIOUSLY created, created, 'in the beginning'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am If you say you know, you don't because nothing, no thing knows.
So, what 'you' say here 'you' do NOT know, and this is just your own made up delusional story, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am If you know you are a created thing, then you would know how to recreate the thing you know. Now, we all know where this is going don't we?
NO. Well I have absolutely NO idea. Where, EXACTLY, do 'you' THINK or ENVISION this is going?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am Lets make an apple pie from scratch...you go first.
What is 'scratch', and how do 'you' make ANY thing from 'it'?

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Sculptor to Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
Agreed... and that's what I did. The forum environment feels better (to me) without his manic repetitive volumes of BlaH, bLAh, blAH scrolling across my screen, page after page, in the topics I participate in... drawing my attention as if he were a screaming child. :) He seems to have gotten worse -- thereby discouraging even the entertainment value of playing with it. Maybe sliding further into his insulating delusion feels to him like he's learning/advancing somehow.
And, as I have said previously, but which these people are now COMPLETELY and UTTERLY BLIND and DEAF to is the FACT that the MORE of 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, put me on their IGNORE LIST, then the MORE PROOF they are PROVIDING for me in what I SAY and CLAIM about how the Mind and the brain work.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:49 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:21 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:42 pm

I agree with you on every point.

I would personally like to watch Age use the knowledge of how the mind and brain works, and recreate them from scratch. Maybe Age is good at DIY projects... but I wonder if Age would like to share the recipe that makes the brain and mind. After all, Age has claimed that it is known how and why the mind and brain works.
I image him as Robot Chicken. And has taken his understanding of the mind and brain from his creation Fritz Hühnermörder.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/robot ... 0227101910
He is nothing but pure entertainment. Might as well have a good laugh at the idiots, there's nothing better to do...oh wait!

Age will make it all better. What a trooper.
What will this IDIOT, supposedly, "make all better"?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:56 pm When evolution leads to creation, the age of Ken has come.
But evolution does NOT just lead to creation but IS creation, right HERE, right NOW.

Or, are you one of those human being things, which ACTUALLY BELIEVES that there is ONLY one, or, the other?

If yes, then please INFORM 'us'.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:22 pm
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:21 pm
Sculptor to Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm Age is just background noise on the Forum - put him on ignore
Agreed... and that's what I did. The forum environment feels better (to me) without his manic repetitive volumes of BlaH, bLAh, blAH scrolling across my screen, page after page, in the topics I participate in... drawing my attention as if he were a screaming child. :) He seems to have gotten worse -- thereby discouraging even the entertainment value of playing with it. Maybe sliding further into his insulating delusion feels to him like he's learning/advancing somehow.
I would not mind so much be he refuses to accept the basic understanding of protocol which means that CAPTIALISATION is the same as SHOUTING.
WHEN did I EVER REFUSE this?

Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of JUMPING to an ASSUMPTION and CONCLUSION BEFORE ANY CLARIFICATION was even sought after.

Post by Age »

EVERY character posing here made a claim, but is it FACT?

The ACTUAL True answer to this is OBVIOUS. That is; when one discovers, or learns, and understands HOW to find ALL the proper AND correct answers in Life.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:42 am

IT

Can’t you read, it’s been stated.

Here it is again…. IT IT IT IT IT IT IT

Is this clear enough for you? 😀
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:37 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:08 am
LOL If nothing or no thing could have EVER created ANY thing, then how was EVERY thing, which was OBVIOUSLY created, created, 'in the beginning'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am If you say you know, you don't because nothing, no thing knows.
So, what 'you' say here 'you' do NOT know, and this is just your own made up delusional story, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am If you know you are a created thing, then you would know how to recreate the thing you know. Now, we all know where this is going don't we?
NO. Well I have absolutely NO idea. Where, EXACTLY, do 'you' THINK or ENVISION this is going?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:28 am Lets make an apple pie from scratch...you go first.
What is 'scratch', and how do 'you' make ANY thing from 'it'?
Creation implies a creator.

Go figure…

No one knows anything about creator and creation….they only think they do. That’s why they are idiots, they believe the invisible is a real world…no one has ever seen a thought.

A thought is only known by the only knowing there is, and that knowing is unknowable.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:40 am Yes PLEASE put 'me' on the ignore list. The MORE that do, then the MORE PROOF is being PRESENTED, SHOWN, and REVEALED of and for EXACTLY how thee Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.

SHouty wanker continues to fit out on the thread.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:55 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:42 am

IT

Can’t you read,
No.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:55 am it’s been stated.
I KNOW the 'it' word was stated. That is the EXACT REASON WHY I asked 'you' to CLARIFY what does the 'it' word refer to, which I, supposedly, will "make ALL better"?

Could you REALLY NOT understand what I was asking 'you' to CLARIFY here?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:55 am Here it is again…. IT IT IT IT IT IT IT
There was NO need to REPEAT once, let alone over and over, escpecially considering the FACT that I saw the 'it' word BEFORE I even asked you to CLARIFY what the 'it' word was referring to.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:55 am Is this clear enough for you? 😀
You wrote;
Age will make 'it' all better.

Now, you might now say that you were just referring to the process known as "age", but considering that you were referring to a gendered being, and to the one, when you claim to be an "idiot", which is OBVIOUSLY 'me', in this forum. So,

I just asked you;

WHICH JUST MEANS what does the 'it' word in your sentence refer to, EXACTLY?

So, you replying with;
The 'it' word refers to it, and is this clear enough for you?

To me is just ABSURDITY, NONSENSICAL, and RIDICULOUSNESS in the highest extremes.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:44 am
But evolution does NOT just lead to creation but IS creation, right HERE, right NOW.

I know that's what you believe, but I couldn't come up with a good one-liner for that.